Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway (39980 Views)

BREAKING! Dead Bodies, Vehicle That Plunged Into Mining Pit Finally Recovered(px / Anambra Women Pushing A Vehicle After It Broke Down On A Muddy Road / Trucks That Broke Down On Lagos Roads Within The Last 72 Hours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by PrettyCrystal: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2017
Some Rapid Response Squad RRS Officers were seen assisting motorists with broken down vehicle around 9: 43 p.m. yesterday on Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos. The security operatives helped in pushing the vehicle to a secure spot on the highway before it was worked upon.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/security-operatives-render-assistance-motorists-spoilt-vehicle-lagos-highway-photos.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by PrettyCrystal: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Jabioro: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2017
That was a professional safety service.,r...,of applaused 4 the team leader

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Mynd44: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2017
As weird and strange as you think this is, people who go around Lagos a lot won't find this out of place; even LASTMA does this.

Anything to make sure the road is free

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Oche211(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2017
Good. A rare good from the numerous bad or evil
on a normal day, this shouldn't be new. however, if we are to consider the antecedents of the Nigeria police, i'll say that these guys deserve a medal.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by thesicilian: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2017
I like this report. No matter how bad you think someone is, the day he does something good he should be commended for it. Just a matter of time and we will get the Nigeria of our dreams.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Lalas247(f): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2017
Be like Dream cheesy
I can't believe this is Lagos wey we know or na the Lagos for Brazil grin

Nice one extremely rare happens once every year grin

9 Likes

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by HMZi: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2017
at the end,something must drop....abi no be npf again!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2017
How is this news .it is their work and you were busy taking pics instead of pushing abi.

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Evablizin(f): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2017
cheesy
Good.
Something good can come out of Nazareth

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by PehaKaso: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2017
Zoo cops
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by PehaKaso: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2017
grin
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Nutase: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2017
The few good ones.
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by kullozone(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
I still won't praise them sha. Lemme wait till their good outweighs their bad. Which may never happen.
If e pain you too much, just quote me... Ntooor!!!

7 Likes

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by okonja(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Promotion Straight.

I was just joking.. grin

Just for laugh.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by McGg: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
hustlers in uniform

after that pushing the next be

"Oga find something for boys Naa at all at all"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Why not capture on camera the part where they were rewarded for their efforts.
As if they did it without expecting any financial reward

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by hakeem4(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nice one !

BUT THEY ARE STILL NOT OUR FRIENDS

Ox's Arsenal debut: Came on as sub in 8-2 loss at Man United.
Ox's Liverpool debut: Came on as sub in 5-0 loss at Man City.
Rough starts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by dahaz(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
Am very sure a lady was driving the broke down vehicle

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by itiswellandwell: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nice one. Honestly, we still have some good police. My sister had an encounter with 3 and she was marvelled with the help they rendered to her and her friends. She even offered them money for their good deeds. They said no.

Check my signature for your quality full capacity 12000mah powerbank.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
They are putting tax payers money into small use

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Celestyn8213: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
I believe that NOT all policemen are bad, just that the majority are bad... But come to think of it, bad people are everywhere. Not only the policemen. Politicians, soldiers, nepa... Etc. There are nice policemen out there.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by binsanni(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
police is always your freind wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by AngelicBeing: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Perge(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
War
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Balkan(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Zoonarian police. Instead of them looking for towing vehicle to tow the bus.
nigeria is finished. All they looking for N200
The zoo must fall
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by HajimeSaito(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Wash. Police is your friend. So don't forget to pay them their bribe, sorry, tip for service rendered.
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Sarah20A(f): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
The owner of the car must be loaded with cash

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by goshen26: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
The same NPF officers I know will do this without settle?

Well, there are still few amongst them that are good
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Omeokachie: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Who took all these pictures?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Visit To The Old Idanre Town And The Story Of Idanre Hills( With pictures). / Enugu First Flyover Was Badly Planned & Implemented (Video) / The Legendary Staff Of Oranmiyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.