Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway (39985 Views)

BREAKING! Dead Bodies, Vehicle That Plunged Into Mining Pit Finally Recovered(px / Anambra Women Pushing A Vehicle After It Broke Down On A Muddy Road / Trucks That Broke Down On Lagos Roads Within The Last 72 Hours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
I
Oche211:
Good. A rare good from the numerous bad or evil
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by AWOisaCOWARD: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mynd44:
As weird and strange as you think this is, people who go around Lagos a lot won't find this out of place; even LASTMA does this.

Anything to make sure the road is free

Even after making the road to be free by pushing that vehicle off the road, the owners pocket won't go free.
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by sulayman4u: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Thumb up �for the RRS team. That's a good job
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by heendrix(m): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by nairanaira12: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:
Be like Dream cheesy
I can't believe this is Lagos wey we know or na the Lagos for Brazil grin

Nice one extremely rare happens once every year grin

Who tell you say na free?
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please what country is that?
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by saminboy: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Thats wat we called service to humanity..... Sometimes dere re gud among d bad

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by omoelerin1: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
these ones are end time police men
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Kingahmedinho(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Abnormal
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by eghuan1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
As strange as this may be the Nigeria police can do their work if they chose to. Last week just a few minutes before midnight, my car broke down on the dreaded long bridge between ibafo and Berger, the police men came and said with me while I tried to fix it.
When it was clear I could not get the car back to life they offered to drive me to their station until day light so I can find mechanic.

But all these left my pocket 1k shot
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by happiness100: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Good job for npf , keep it up. We shall get there one day.
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by ufuosman(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Everything for 9ja na normal, bad camera
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by sweetcherie: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
shocked nigerian police! So there are true nigerians among force Men? Its quite commendable,thumbs up.
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by murmee: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mynd44:
As weird and strange as you think this is, people who go around Lagos a lot won't find this out of place; even LASTMA does this.

As a matter of fact, this is one the major functions of the FRSC but instead of assisting vehicles to move, they prefer to stop and delay vehicles - even on the highways! It's a big shame!
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by pek(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Don't be surprised that after the pushing, they will ask the driver for money. Talking from a personal experience.
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by seangy4konji: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
Maybe if he had 20 million cash in his boot it would have been a different story.
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by megareal: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Police dey ever do anyting for free? undecided
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by sammiepraise(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
cool
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by EponOjuku: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Balkan:
Zoonarian police. Instead of them looking for towing vehicle to tow the bus.
nigeria is finished. All they looking for N200
The zoo must fall

Keep taking nonsense while fulani herdsmen are taking turns on your female folks in your potopoto Republic.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Mbediogu(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
cc; lalasticlala

Let keep our fingers crossed until the driver tells us how much he paid for the service. On a serious note how often do they do this, and how often do they collect check point bribes? Any way, God forgives those who truly repent.
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by auhanson(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
cc; lalasticlala

Nice move there. That is what it ought to be.
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Penisman: 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mynd44:

Who asked you?
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by deji17: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mynd44:

But why do people complain so much and get fixated on the negatives? Even abroad where the police are better equipped, they still have bad cops and sometimes in large numbers too.
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
eghuan1:
As strange as this may be the Nigeria police can do their work if they chose to. Last week just a few minutes before midnight, my car broke down on the dreaded long bridge between ibafo and Berger, the police men came and said with me while I tried to fix it.
When it was clear I could not get the car back to life they offered to drive me to their station until day light so I can find mechanic.

But all these left my pocket 1k shot

Did they ask, or you offered out of the goodness of your heart.
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Kehinderichard(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
The RRS guys do that often and friendlier but not the regular black on black police men
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by basic23111: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
I'm very sure say no be free,,,na today
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Ashley86400: 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:
Be like Dream cheesy
I can't believe this is Lagos wey we know or na the Lagos for Brazil grin

Nice one extremely rare happens once every year grin
The other Lagos is in Portugal.
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by inkdbetty(f): 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Are we supposed to blow trumpet for the Nigerian Police because they pushed a broken down car?
Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by Lalas247(f): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ashley86400:

The other Lagos is in Portugal.
thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway by eghuan1(m): 12:32am On Sep 10, 2017
Remisol:

Did they ask, or you offered out of the goodness of your heart.

Na the agreement we sign be that o.

Police: if we stay with you, you will buy fuel for us.

Me: why not tow my car to your station?

Police: we came with bike because it helps us move faster.

Me: ok but na 1k de with me o.

Police: at all at all na. Oya boys take position make we help our guy. Anything move shoot first.

Na so I enter motor lock door

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu First Flyover Was Badly Planned & Implemented (Video) / Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors / Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.