Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Georgette Okeke Testimony..celebrate My New Swissgarde Baby. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Georgette Okeke Testimony..celebrate My New Swissgarde Baby. (274 Views)

Swissgarde Crushes Fibroids / Swissgarde Herbal Products That Cure All Diseases / Testimony On How God Is Changing Lives With Swissgarde Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Georgette Okeke Testimony..celebrate My New Swissgarde Baby. by vikyembassy2000(f): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2017
House PLS join me to celebrate my new Swissgarde baby.
This humble woman has been suffering from miscarriages since she got married until last year when she attended my Semina at Nnewi she put faith in the supplements n joined us. After using the supplements for 2months she took in and that was the end of miscarriage in her life. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. Mother and child very healthy. I was with them yesterday. In fact God is blessing my ministry. I'm grateful to God that I come in contact with this company called Swissgarde.
Georgette Okeke testimony

(1) (Reply)

Accurate Ovulation Results / You And Your Body / Gillette Fusion Proglide Sensitive 2 In 1 Shave Gel, Alpine Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.