Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Goodmorning,we Apologize To N-power Beneficiaries In Rivers State For The Stress - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Goodmorning,we Apologize To N-power Beneficiaries In Rivers State For The Stress (643 Views)

N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" / We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodmorning,we Apologize To N-power Beneficiaries In Rivers State For The Stress by npowerng: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2017
Good morning,
First off, we apologize to the N-Power beneficiaries in Rivers State for the stress, long hours and hardship you have had to endure to get your devices.
This is not synonymous with the carefull planning N-Power is known for. We are very sorry.
We have called our stakeholders, the Bank of Industry and MTN back to the table so we can fashion a proper decentralized and more humane method for collection of device in the State.
So for those who are in Batch A and are yet to collect their devices, the distribution has been suspended. We will be providing new information in a little while.
At all times, N-Power beneficiaries remain our greatest priority.
#NPowerNG
#GovtAtWorkNG

Re: Goodmorning,we Apologize To N-power Beneficiaries In Rivers State For The Stress by colossus91(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2017
suspended ok grin
Re: Goodmorning,we Apologize To N-power Beneficiaries In Rivers State For The Stress by Barryp(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
Its indeed pathetic that your partners couldn't organise a simple task like distribution of devices. How can someone who was scheduled to collect on the 6th could not do so, while those without text messages and no scheduled date collected? It took you three whole days to learn your lesson

1 Like

Re: Goodmorning,we Apologize To N-power Beneficiaries In Rivers State For The Stress by Macchiavelli(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
Barryp:
Its indeed pathetic that your partners couldn't organise a simple task like distribution of devices. How can someone who was scheduled to collect on the 6th could not do so, while those without text messages and no scheduled date collected? It took you three whole days to learn your lesson
My brother i weak for them, they lacked good crowd management skills.

(1) (Reply)

Sundry Markets Limited Recruitment 2017 / N.Y.S.C. In Lagos / Plead: All I Need Is An Opportunity To Work And Prove Myself To The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.