Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On (9315 Views)

Pls Why Innoson Matter Dey Run Many People Belle / How Many Of These Single-axled Cars Can You Name? (photos) / 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On by carlosSeyi(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2017
froz:
When buying a car, buyers are faced with a lot of options. Dozens of brands and hundreds of models are available from every continent, which, of course, is great news for buyers. It gives them an excellent choice and the assurance that they will find a vehicle that’s perfect for their needs and also perfect for their money. But which one to choose? There are so many models, and you can never be 100% sure about the quality of certain brands, regardless of the price.

Innoson cars are fast becoming famous for their reliability and they are one of the most popular choices in Africa currently. In fact, Innoson is defiantly stepping foot in other African countries after Mali ordered 400 cars.

Innoson cars might not be in every family’s garage, but they are certainly a great choice for quality-conscious buyers. Innoson vehicle manufacturing also boast of many sporty options with an eye-catching design that have won the hearts of many car buyers across Nigeria.

Buying an Innoson car is a reasonable choice, especially if we’re talking about cars that come directly from the factory. There are many reasons why purchasing such vehicle is a good option, which has to do with the quality that comes with the cars.

First of all, you need to know that driving in Nigeria is not as convenient as in other countries. Especially in large cities like Lagos and Abuja, the traffic is so busy that it makes more sense to travel by a public transport, and we took all these in mind to manufacture a car that can stay in traffic without overheating, go on long trips without breaking down and consumes less fuel.

Safety:
At Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company we value lives and that is why we put safety first. We put our nose to the grindstone to manufacture cars that can outlive other competitive cars. We do this without minding how long the production will take us. Our cars undergo rigorous testing before we put them out to be sold. The safety control system, including its BOSCH ABS+EBD system, 2 SRS airbags and high-rigidity body-cage structure, forms an impeccable safety shield just like a bodyguard protecting you from any danger and allowing to completely enjoy your driving experience

Fewer Service Visits:
Innoson Vehicles are durable long-lasting vehicles. All Innoson cars sold 3 years ago are still on the road, squeaky clean just like the day it was bought. Innoson cars last a long time and save you the stress of constantly visiting a mechanic to haggle one issue or another. What more can you ask for from a car manufacturing company that gives three years warranty on Engine, Axles, and gear.

No Overheating:
Overheating is an Engine greatest enemy. It can ruin your day and make you regret why owning a car. In responding to the Nigerian hot environment, IVM built in additional fans to the AC condenser together with the one of the radiator. The AC condenser has two fans while the radiator has a big fan making it three sets of fans. This unique feature is one of the reason while IVM vehicles esp. its buses and SUV hardly overheat.

Reinforced Shock Absorbers:
When we think of smooth drive, we usually think of horsepower and top-performing engine. However, little of us are aware that powerful engine is pretty much useless without driver’s ability to control the car. That’s where shock absorbers take the stage. As their name entails, shock absorbers, literally absorb unpleasant effects of bumpy roads and unavoidable holes thus enhancing driver’s control over the vehicle as well as the overall comfort of all passengers. Our cars has a strong shock absorber that makes driving fun even.

Nigerian-Made Features
The Innoson brand boasts an impressive amount of Nigerian-made content, we manufacture our cars from scratch with authentic Nigerian contents. Furthermore, we took account of all problems a Nigerian car owner faces on the road and developed an antidote for such hazards in our cars like building a car that can withstand the harsh Nigerian sun, unending potholes etc.

Comfort:
Comfort is the most common thing everyone looks at when buying a car. Since the invention of our first car, the challenge of enhancing passengers’ comfort has been a major part of our manufacturing process. Various technologies, including its intelligent weather-sensor system and automatic induction headlight system, will bring you to a new level of human—car interaction.

Fuel Economy:
Innoson cars come with a continuously variable valve lift mechanism designed for low fuel consumption. The Engine has the capacity to produce a high output, at low fuel consumption and low exhaust emission.

Also, we’ve partnered with Sterling Bank to enable Nigerians to own a car with ease. Through our IVM auto finance scheme, Nigerians can now own a car, drive home and pay as you go!

All our existing and future range of automobile brands are available through this auto finance scheme and we are not relenting in our efforts to partner with many more Nigerian banks.

So what are you waiting for?

1) Choose your preferred vehicle.

2) Walk into any Sterling Bank nationwide to open an account for auto finance processing.

3) Contact us for the pro forma invoice of your preferred vehicle after Sterling Bank account opening confirmation.

4) Pay the required 25% down payment and wait for your vehicle to be delivered to you wherever you are in Nigeria.

Are you thinking about getting an Innoson car?

Then hurry.

To Purchase Innoson IVM cars and make further inquiries

https://brandspurng.com/7-reasons-why-innoson-cars-can-be-relied-on/

how much was this OP paid for this!!!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2017
highchief3:
sincerely speaking I have seen a lot of innoson cars on the road most especially the trucks that are designed like toyota hilux, I have seen them with a lot of security outfits and you know how rugged our security guys use cars given to them.
Are you also considering that those foreign cars are not made for Nigeria? How many of these foreign companies studied our road and temperature before producing thier cars? I once bought a car and the fan will not work until the temperature gets to a certain level, I was adviced to disable it, when I ask why they told me that the manufacturers made it that way due to the cold weather that can turn the oil in the engine to ice. May be that's why this cars break down easily, I want to believe innoson is producing his cars with Nigerian and her problems in mind. Why not do like I do, anytime you see an innoson car on the road stop and ask the driver or owner how he is enjoying the car. It might clear your doubts.

I have seen a lot of innoson cars on the road most especially the trucks that are designed like toyota hilux,

where do you live?

it is only once or twice i have come across an innoson army/road safety vehicle

you are also reiterating what i stated earlier - by security outfits, you are referring to nigerian police, army, customs, ie the federal government.

how many private companies are buying innoson vehicles?

I want to believe innoson is producing his cars with Nigerian and her problems in mind

it has already been thrashed out severally, innoson is selling rebadged locally assembled Chinese vehicles. he has 0 input in the cars.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On by freshdude99(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2017
iluvpomo:
Innoson/Innoson dealers should just pay for an advert instead of creating these obvious marketing threads. There are cash safety tests performed by various standards bodies and so Innoson should just let their cars be evaluated there instead of making unsubstantiated claims of quality & safety.
Keep up with ur pomo and buzz off car threads, it ain't for everybody!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On by Caseless: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2017
iluvpomo:
Innoson/Innoson dealers should just pay for an advert instead of creating these obvious marketing threads. There are cash safety tests performed by various standards bodies and so Innoson should just let their cars be evaluated there instead of making unsubstantiated claims of quality & safety.
gbam . They can't pay for advert, why?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On by highchief3(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2017
oyb:

the real question is how many innoson cars have you seen on the road , much less broken down?
i may see an innoson car one a week or a forthnight. toyotas etal are everywhere.

a car with no clearly defined aftermarket service, and one that nigerian mechanics will deride - the moment you see check light you do not drive out with it.
most of our car problems are caused by our bad roads and temperature because once you know how to service your car regularly you won't have any problems. No car manufacturer in the world takes our road and temperature into consideration when building their cars, that's why you have American spec, European spec etc., maybe innoson is the closest thing to the Nigerian spec we wish for. Na person wey dey sick dey go hospital, what's your business with mechanic if your car just needs regularly oil change to function. I regularly approach innoson car owners and drivers to ask them their opinion and so far it has been positive. Innoson might not be there yet but they got my respect.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On by highchief3(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2017
oyb:

where do you live?

it is only once or twice i have come across an innoson army/road safety vehicle

you are also reiterating what i stated earlier - by security outfits, you are referring to nigerian police, army, customs, ie the federal government.

how many private companies are buying innoson vehicles?

it has already been thrashed out severally, innoson is selling rebadged locally assembled Chinese vehicles. he has 0 input in the cars.
even if it's Chinese vehicle does it matter? From the write up a lot of Nigerian factors were taken into consideration during production, even the ones given to the security outfits don't breakdown easily and I don't see the pushing innoson like they push hilux and other products. A lot of people are skeptical about innoson products including myself and you know our taste for foreign made stuffs but I have been asking people that use innoson and so far I have not received any negative review about them. Instead of putting them down let ask more questions and talk to people that have used this cars.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On by khristal87(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
deepwater:
Guy stop making any excuses for them.
It must be relied on, by fire by force.

What standard do the Chinese use in constructing theirs? Do any body open a topic on why the Chinese brand should be trusted??

Go to Lagos - Badagry expressway and see for yourself the type of sorry state dilapidated machinery and hardwares use by the Chinese in the road and rail construction, nobody opened a topic on why the road should be trusted is it because it is in Lagos and not Onitsha? (BTW cceecc is doing a great job there)

Sometime ago, wizkid said poor people think they have an opinion, every one went ballistic on him. But look at it critically you will see something or how else could we explain that most of these people on that thread yesterday castigating innoson had never ever in their life bought bought engine oil let alone buying half engine or full engine self or even 5th hand car. They would just open their mouth and be shouting innoson copied Chinese design, all his cars are not manufactured in Nigeria but assembled in Nigeria we can not trust his company, bla bla bla

The okoda you people jump up and down Lagos is being assembled inside Alaba Rago market, nobody imports okada or Keke as full built, why don't we bother about their safety Na imnoson matter they carry for head like lapa lapa
Only the rich people purchase things without beinf conservative, looking at durabilty or long time use effect. If u re one, gud fr u, if u re nt, let others ve their opinion....being poor is nt a crime
Re: 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On by Jj222(f): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
I will try d car next time I or anybody in my family want to buy a car. made in zoo / Nigeria car.I love it.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On by salford1: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
highchief3:

Are you also considering that those foreign cars are not made for Nigeria? How many of these foreign companies studied our road and temperature before producing thier cars? I once bought a car and the fan will not work until the temperature gets to a certain level, I was adviced to disable it, when I ask why they told me that the manufacturers made it that way due to the cold weather that can turn the oil in the engine to ice. May be that's why this cars break down eeasily.
You must be joking right. Do you know alot of toks are imported from the US where the summer weather is hotter than Nigeria dry season. The reason why cars overheat in Nigeria are due to people filling their radiators with water or mechanics messing up the normal operation of the car.
You even mentioned it that you disabled a cars normal operation mechanism cos of what you were told by quacks...lol.
Turning oil to ice...whatever that means...in canada...summer temperatures easily stay above 30 degrees celicius and cars do not overheat during these periods.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On by salford1: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
highchief3:

Are you also considering that those foreign cars are not made for Nigeria? How many of these foreign companies studied our road and temperature before producing thier cars? I once bought a car and the fan will not work until the temperature gets to a certain level, I was adviced to disable it, when I ask why they told me that the manufacturers made it that way due to the cold weather that can turn the oil in the engine to ice. May be that's why this cars break down eeasily.
You must be joking right. Do you know alot of toks are imported from the US where the summer weather is hotter than Nigeria dry season. The reason why cars overheat in Nigeria are due to people filling their radiators with water or mechanics messing up the normal operation of the car. Its after these cars are worked on by naija mechanics that they begin yo overheat.
You even mentioned it that you disabled a cars normal operation mechanism cos of what you were told by quacks...lol.
Turning oil to ice...whatever that means...in canada...summer temperatures easily stay above 30 degrees celicius and cars do not overheat during these periods.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On by imhere: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Try and include the price next time for people like us that are interested
Re: 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On by iluvpomo(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
freshdude99:

Keep up with ur pomo and buzz off car threads, it ain't for everybody!
Why na? .... Truth de bitter? Pomo sweet oh grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Innoson Cars Can Be Relied On by Kayharry(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Check The Fuel Guage To Ensure It's Still Working / 4 Warning Signs That You Need New Tires / FRSC Back On Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.