Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Dream Interpretation Of The Removed Teeth Of Ozigi By Ozumi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dream Interpretation Of The Removed Teeth Of Ozigi By Ozumi (413 Views)

Urgent Dream Interpretation Needed / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dream Interpretation Of The Removed Teeth Of Ozigi By Ozumi by 0temAtum: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2017
Our ancestors have their ways of interpreting dreams. Here is how Ozumi interpreted the dream of the removed teeth of Ozigi.

Doctufos: Otem Erectus 134: 1-9
Chapter One Hundred and Thirty Four
1. Ozumi was the son of Ihiovi. Now Ozumi was very knowledgeable in the interpretation of dreams. And Ozumi interpreted dreams for many who came to him from the east, west, north and south.
2. Now a homo came to Ozumi and his name was Ozigi. And the sexual rod of Ozigi was very small such that all the women he had married left him and went away for others.
3. And Ozigi wept all days because he felt cheated by nature and his creator.
4. Now Ozigi slept deep when he was full of emotions. And he had a dream whereby he saw that he had one of his teeth pulled out.
5. And when he did not expect, the tooth grew back again. And Ozigi awoke and became confused, saying, what is the meaning of this dream?
6. And Ozigi came after Ozumi and said, interprete this dream for me, great one. And Ozumi said, your emotion gave you a dream of that which you desire. For your teeth which has been pulled out is the representation of your feeling that you have been unfairly treated by something or by someone and you desire to have a solution.
7. And Ozigi said, indeed I was pondering upon the thought that nature has cheated me when I fell asleep. For I have a sexual rod which is not longer than half of the thumb of a dwarf.
8. And all the women which I married left me to others. And this gave me much concern. Now great one, this is indeed a proof that you are great.
9. And Ozumi said, there are herbs for this kind of issue. Go and get it, perhaps you shall have cure for it.

WE don't need to be afraid of dreams. They are majorly a product of our emotions in our waking state. Even if they cut off your head in a dream, wake up and make a comedy out of it. It doesn't mean something bad would happen to you.

(1) (Reply)

2 Lesbian Pastors Tie The Knot In The US / Unity In Faith And Knowledge / ORIGIN OF GOD AND HUMANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.