Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats (44798 Views)

1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph / Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Armed Robbers Using Nails Covered In Polyethylene Bag To Rob Victims - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
So because of ordinary '2%' transfer charge this full grown man decided to throw away €85,000, them suppose carry go village, lay you down for village square and everybody for the village go flog you till you faint....... angry

And if he doesn't faint?
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Thank god for Los Angeles, no RORO only container.

good morning EgunMogaji.

Happy Sunday. did you make a trip to LV again?
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by SeanDada1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
nursennenny:
Rats just declared war on us grin

Aso Rock rats + all naija rats dey vex!!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by billyG(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
That guy is a fool forever!
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by Nemesis1: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ajewealth123:
My people, isn't this stupidity?
I am sure he doesn't trust any friend or family members .
That money could be sent through Western Union or changed and kept in his own account
How are we sure it I as not the agent that did this

He'd had bought roughly 30Btc he'd be a big man without bank account
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by 360command: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
masterpolyglot:
There's something suspicious about the sender himself. Who saves as much as 85k euros and then decides to send it via ocean freight in a non-containerized VW Golf 3?

If it's not drug/illegal money, then it's a huge lie!
when I read "Bremen", I have the feeling he might be into illegal money.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by 360command: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
ceejay80s:
what happened to bank transfer?
the guy just no smart
well , it depends on how he got the money.. to send such amt via bank, you need to show proof of funds.. if he should send it through Western union as people keep saying, western union would flag such transaction . whether bank or western union or any transfer mechanism he must show proof of how he got the money and what purpose is the money for.

the way I see it, you are not smart. I think somebody must have known about the money kept in the bag or container..

people without papers or bank account living abroad ,how do you think they transfer money..
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tellemall:

How many languages?

Nosy fella grin
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by Tellemall: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
masterpolyglot:

Nosy fella grin

Your username. cheesy

Spill the beans.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tellemall:

Your username. cheesy

Spill the beans.

Hehehe... grin
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ajewealth123:
That money could be sent through Western Union or changed and kept in his own account

It's illegal money...That's why ej couldn't send it thru legal means into his own dom account or naira account here in Nigeria.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by princejayboss: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
So because of ordinary '2%' transfer charge this full grown man decided to throw away €85,000, them suppose carry go village, lay you down for village square and everybody for the village go flog you till you faint....... angry

Don't talk what you don't know; if you have been dealt with by family you not talk this nonsense; I have a close pal who sent 170 million Naira from mexico to Naija; not stories, I actually connected him to the company who sent the money to Naija for him; his brother received that money and went AWOL .... because you have good and responsible siblings does not mean others do
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by CastingToVilla(m): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Fool.

If because of your illegal activities, you can't use banking channels to wire home the money, why not

1. Buy bitcoins and get home and cash it out.
2. Use hawala to send the money home
3. Buy jewelry and bring it in and resell.

Foolish idiot, probably a drug dealer in Germany. IPOBIAN person. Good for him,

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
There is no sympathy visit to foolishness, as man that lives abroad, you should know that with (Bitcoin) you can ship any amount of Dollars out and in to any nation. that is reason most men in German are mentally blind. anyone that is not civilized to use e-currency transfer this time is ready to loos money
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by Harmony222(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oya back to square 1 grin grin
MUMU cheesy
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by nwoye72: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
How could he hide such money in a shipped car.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by JazzMode: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hunger in the land is real. Too many people have taken to crime. Not saying that is an excuse though, but such are the kind of times we live in. Too bad!
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by JazzMode: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
fuckupnation:
There is no sympathy visit to foolishness, as man that lives abroad, you should know that with (Bitcoin) you can ship any amount of Dollars out and in to any nation. that is reason most men in German are mentally blind. anyone that is not civilized to use e-currency transfer this time is ready to loos money

True crypto could have helped him.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by erico2k2(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

It's illegal miney, he can't declare it else the feds will be after him. Must have been proceeds of drugs or other illegal biz.
What are you talking about, 8 years money illegal??This story is SCAM end of.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by thimmandyy: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Shooters Sunday snatched a future couple, the best man and their companions at Akunnu-Akoko in Akoko North East Local Government Area of Ondo State on their approach to Akure, the Ondo State capital for their engagement function.

naijatrending assembled that the prep, Moses Yakubu, his eventual spouse and their three different companions were originating from Okene in Kogi State and going to Akure for the engagement slated for Sunday when the auto in which they were voyaging was seized at gunpoint at Akunnu-Akoko.
read more from http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/relationship/breakling-news-see-how-gun-men-aduct-newly-wedded-couple-friends/

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by RALPHOW(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lack of Wisdom, what stop her from sending the vehicle in a Container.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by NovaCare: 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Wharf Rats is a synonym used to describe thieves in the wharf. They are not literally the animal rats as some people here think.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by Ogurube: 7:08am On Sep 11, 2017
Wow! Nigeria is not a serious country. Every stakeholder in the trade industry needs to stand up and demand more from the port managers. Port security and safety is top priority for our economic growth, since several billions of dollars valued goods move in and out of our ports. People can't keep loosing stuff, albeit illegal, through the ports because of "wharf rats" or dysfunctional system. The Port Authority needs to take a leadership role in the development of strategies to mitigate security risks in the port complex; they need to work closely with multiple partners, both public and private, to plan and coordinate security measures. Given Nigeria's revenue from those ports, we ought to, by now, have a highly-trained, armed harbour patrol force and ubiquitous 24/7 electronic surveillance to monitor the port activities, facilities and public roads and waterways leading to the port.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by heromusicky(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2017
Benekruku:
Where is the remnant of the money?

Big Lie!

bighead...remnant kè
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by jaybee(f): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2017
masterpolyglot:
There's something suspicious about the sender himself. Who saves as much as 85k euros and then decides to send it via ocean freight in a non-containerized VW Golf 3?

If it's not drug/illegal money, then it's a huge lie!

He/she took a risk too much.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2017
jaybee:

He/she took a risk too much.

Forget, its either a lie or the sender is just a criminal, period!
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by mechanics(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
He was not wise o.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by 400billionman: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
dingbang:
Pennywise pound foolish....

I only tot of one word STUPIDITY.
Money is wired through banks nah.
Anyway, we all have made mistakes in life and still do.
But this is crude..
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by 400billionman: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ajewealth123:

Gbam. .
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 13, 2017
Chascop:

good morning EgunMogaji.

Happy Sunday. did you make a trip to LV again?

I'll send you an email here and we can do WhatsApp. Will that work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? / Woman Beats and Bathes Maid With Hot Water / Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.