Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade (7319 Views)

MSBM London UK Advanced Professional Certificate In Contemporary HR Management / MSBM Adv. Professional Certificate In Contemporary HRM / Export To Other African Countries And Make Millions In Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade by tectonotimes: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
Let assume that you are a beginner and want to export cocoa seeds to foreign countries. Which body will you approach. Is it Nigerian Export Promotion Council or Ministry of Solid Minerals?
Re: Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade by patostation(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Export Question:
In export trade, is there any difference between foreign agents and
representatives?
Re: Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade by tectonotimes: 8:13pm On May 13, 2018
Where are the people going for NYSC progrmme?
Re: Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade by EVARISTOMONARCH: 8:19am On May 14, 2018
tectonotimes:
Folks, may we know why you have not started export business? We can help you to set up one. It is not as difficult as you think.

I don't know which particular product and where to export?

Am a newbie and very interested in export business please teach me ..
Re: Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade by EVARISTOMONARCH: 8:21am On May 14, 2018
tectonotimes:
Let assume that you are a beginner and want to export cocoa seeds to foreign countries. Which body will you approach. Is it Nigerian Export Promotion Council or Ministry of Solid Mineralls?

I will approach Nigeria Export Promotion Council ( NEPC)
Re: Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade by tectonotimes: 3:59pm On May 17, 2018
EVARISTOMONARCH:

I don't know which particular product and where to export?

Am a newbie and very interested in export business please teach me ..
Click on the first link on my signature and follow the instructions.
Re: Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade by tectonotimes: 4:00pm On May 17, 2018
EVARISTOMONARCH:

I will approach Nigeria Export Promotion Council ( NEPC)
Wow!!! That's a very good answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Corps 15A / Can't Find Your Name On Senate Approved List On NYSC Portal Anymore? Read This / MY CAMP STORY: So So Touching: Shares Yours Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.