Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Actress Adediwurah Blackgold Shares Photos Of Her Busty Friend And Fans Seem Dis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Adediwurah Blackgold Shares Photos Of Her Busty Friend And Fans Seem Dis (865 Views)

Racksterli Founder, Blackgold's Biography, Age, Family, Businesses, Net Worth / Actress Adediwura Blackgold Gets Engaged 12 Years After Divorcing Her Ex-hubby / Photo Of Adediwurah Blackgold And Busty Benny, Her Friend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Adediwurah Blackgold Shares Photos Of Her Busty Friend And Fans Seem Dis by edrisluv(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
At that moment you would agree that the sight of big b**bs works wonders for Nigerian men!

The ‘spotlight‘ was moved from the actress to her friend, men lost control, women used emoji’s to express their suprise.

Some even called her b**bs “atomic bomb”, while one lady even surrendered by saying “Just when i thought i was busty . I give it to you ma”.

See more photos @ http://www.ratednote.com.ng/2017/09/actress-adediwurah-blackgold-shares.html?m=1

Re: Actress Adediwurah Blackgold Shares Photos Of Her Busty Friend And Fans Seem Dis by mofeoluwadassah: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
na mountain of deliverance be this one o wink

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Recieved New Award From West African Fashion Week / Dating? Nicki Minaj And Nas Celebrate His 43rd Birthday / Niyi Adenuga, Son Of Billionaire Mike Adenuga Marries Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.