Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] (34690 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador / BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by Nollyzonenews: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nollywood actress, Juliana Olayode popularly known as Toyo Baby has been unveiled as Sickle Cell Aid Foundation [SCAF Nigeria] brand ambassador.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share the news with fans with caption saying ...

PROUD AMBASSADOR, SCAF NIGERIA! @scafnigeria
It was, and still is, with utmost joy, I signed up with SCAF today!
Many people have died and are still dying of the Sickle Cell Disease (SCD) which, for me, is so heart breaking but there is hope, hope emanating from up-to-date information and professional health care which @scafnigeria is committed to.
I am honoured to be a part of this life-giving cause.
#rebirth
#brandambassador
#scafnigeria
#sicklecell
#istandwiththewarriors
#givinglife

http://news.nollyzone.com/toyo-baby-bags-ambassadorial-deal-sickle-cell-aid-foundation/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by LalasticSeun(f): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Go baby!!

14 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by kidap: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nice one toyo baby

10 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by josh123(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
For hw much ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by rossyc(f): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
She's going places..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
I dont get it, what is she signing? Is sickle cell awareness not supposed to be charity? angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by auntysimbiat(f): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cool
Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by kingxsamz(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont get it, what is she signing? Is sickle cell awareness not supposed to be charity? angry

read the topic again.. if u don't understand

6 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by kingxsamz(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
aiit
cool
Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by Jetjacky(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nice, I love her character in season 4.
Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by itiswellandwell: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
Funke Akindele made this happened for her courtesy of Jennifer diary..

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by crazygod(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
How much is the deal worth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by Asology(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nice one dear... You've been representing; keep it up

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
The dark lady beside her is so cute even without makeup. kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by ademasta(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
undecided

Jenifer go be like.... "Toyo paypi, makiu package yourself well before somebody will come and take Soji from your handi o"

Oya take Juist cheesy

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by xreal: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Is she a carrier?

Glo ambassadors are expected to use Glo.

In this case.....

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by oprahwinneie(f): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nice one
Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by dreamworld: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin
Pssy grinding things
Buh this girl doesnt look like a yoruba girl sha
Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by EmperorSixtus(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
this one on yellow blouse go sabi copy well for exam
Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by roqrules04(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Is she a sickel cell patient ? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by isholak21(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Her smile is her strength.......
Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
crazygod:
How much is the deal worth
josh123:
For hw much ?
rejoice with her instead of asking questions that can't put garri on your table

4 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by sthecy(f): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
nice one
Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by xreal: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmperorSixtus:
this one on yellow blouse go sabi copy well for exam

U talking out of experience.
Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
That is why I love sickle cell anaemic beautiful ladies

3 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
soberdrunk:

My brother I tire...
Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
the bloodless virgin

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Meanwhile a slay queen has this to say

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by Artixmentor(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Toyo baby why u no go with Soji

congrats all d way
Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by orjikuramo(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
This is a wife material, Virgin or not!

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] by yeyeboi(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
So ?

Who you epp sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders / Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet / BBNaija: Photos From Eviction Party Of Bassey At No Chill In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.