Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

My Sincere Impression:despite Insecurity In The North - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Sincere Impression:despite Insecurity In The North (393 Views)

Emir Of Gwandu, Muhammadu Bashar: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Cause Of Insecurity / Names Of Traditional Rulers In The North / Pictures Of Emir Palaces In The North, Where Tradition And Modernity Blend Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sincere Impression:despite Insecurity In The North by folorunso86(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
I can't just help matters as my impression to relocate to the North is uncontrollable. My childhood dream has always been to base in the North though am born and brought up in Ondo state. This dream faded away some years back because of over thinking and state of insecurity in the North. However, the impression is back again as my mind is telling me Northern part is my promised land. Am currently doing my msc programme in one of the universities in Southwest. I will soon round up d programme. I wanna relocate as as I finish d programme. Pls advise me!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Community Forbids Masks, Gives Reasons / New Nigerian E-passport / Olowa Of Igbara Kingdom, Oba Francis Adefarakanmi Is A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.