Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

How To Record Android Phone Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Record Android Phone Screen (472 Views)

My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / Does Having Big Phone Screen Affect The Use Of Data? / Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Record Android Phone Screen by Jaydrakes5(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
You might want to use your phone to describe something and send it to a relative or friend as a video clip showing your step by step description. Or you might want to record a tutorial with your smartphone, then this article is just what you need.
I am going to show you how to record your android phone activity with the help of a very simple to use app called....
continue here: How To Record Android Phone Screen - Phone Tech Villa http://phonetechvilla..com/2017/08/how-to-record-android-phone-screen.html
Re: How To Record Android Phone Screen by Lovetinz(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
how-to-record-android-phone-screen

You might want to use your phone to describe something and send it to a relative or friend as a video clip showing your step by step description. Or you might want to record a tutorial with your smartphone, then this article is just what you need.
I am going to show you how to record your android phone activity with the help of a very simple to use app called Du Recorder.

With Du Recorder, you can record your android phone screen as well as taps and selections. Although there are countless apps to record Android phone screen, but Du Recorder is preferable (by me though) because it is easy to use, ads free and does not have record time limit.

Now let's begin

* Launch Play store on your Android smartphone.
* Search for Du Recorder and install it.
* Tap on Settings to configure the video output, quality and resolution.
* When done, tap on Record to begin recording activities on your smartphone's screen.

You can also use Du Recorder to trim and edit recorded videos, merge videos and add background music, text and images.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, please subscribe to our Newsletter to get new updates.

Phone Tech Villa http://phonetechvilla..com/2017/08/how-to-record-android-phone-screen.html
Re: How To Record Android Phone Screen by amijid2012(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Meet Asus Zenfone 5 (2018) Running On Android 8 Oreo / How To Correct 'Accessory Not Supported' info While Charging Your IPhone (Pics) / Experience Animoji Of Iphone X On Your Android Smartphone With Supermoji App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.