Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Questions and answers from the Courts - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Questions and answers from the Courts (1310 Views)

Jokes: Funny Questions And Answers / True Story At The American Courts / 3rd Term Examination Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions and answers from the Courts by cletuskpelle(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2005
Hope you will like this joke. A serious one to keep you laughing. Enjoy your day!

Lawyers should never ask a witness a question if they aren't prepared for the answer. In a trial, a Southern small town prosecuting attorney
called his first witness, a grand motherly, elderly woman to the stand.
He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"

She responded, "Why, yes I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you."

The Lawyer was stunned! Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?"

She again replied, "Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is
one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his
wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him." The defense attorney almost died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench, and in a very quiet voice, said, "If either of you bastards asks her if she knows me, I'll throw your sorry asses in jail for contempt."
Re: Questions and answers from the Courts by layi(m): 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2005
Nice one. cheesy
Re: Questions and answers from the Courts by dm(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2005
LMAO smiley smiley smiley smiley grin
Re: Questions and answers from the Courts by casper(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2005
grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions and answers from the Courts by scholarist: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2008
grin grin ;Dcasper, that lady might know me too
Re: Questions and answers from the Courts by spenchuks(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2008
this one na serious casting . shocked

the woman should be stopped

before she wrecks further havoc grin grin grin
Re: Questions and answers from the Courts by coolykdat(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2008
Mrs Jones do you know Spenchuks,

Yes I've known him since he was a baby, I even washed some of his diapers but he is a huge dissapoinment he has been chuking girls allover the place which is why he now calls himself spenchuks his real name is Chukudi Anurpurum Okwudili Ezenwatorobia Anidike. He has pregnated over 27 girls I heard one of them is Gabriella the daughter of Nne Clementina that lives down the street. Of course I know Spenchuks.
shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

cool cool
Re: Questions and answers from the Courts by just2nice(m): 8:15am On Nov 12, 2008
I believe you.You even know am reach bed.
Re: Questions and answers from the Courts by spenchuks(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2008
coolykdat:

Mrs Jones do you know Spenchuks,

Yes I've known him since he was a baby, I even washed some of his diapers but he is a huge dissapoinment he has been chuking girls allover the place which is why he now calls himself spenchuks his real name is Chukudi Anurpurum Okwudili Ezenwatorobia Anidike. He has pregnated over 27 girls I heard one of them is Gabriella the daughter of Nne Clementina that lives down the street. Of course I know Spenchuks.
shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

cool cool

Objection my lord! shocked

this guy is going coocoo

he should be remanded in the psychiatric custody grin grin grin
Re: Questions and answers from the Courts by coolykdat(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2008
Na lie my lord

The woman sabi am True true evn my sister Princesa is carrying twins for him my Lord

He is Guity as charged!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cool
Re: Questions and answers from the Courts by dani1luv: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2008
@ joke LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions and answers from the Courts by spenchuks(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2008
coolykdat:

Na lie my lord

The woman sabi am True true evn my sister Princesa is carrying twins for him my Lord

He is Guity as charged!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cool

shocked no put me for trouble o shocked
Re: Questions and answers from the Courts by clemcykul(f): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2008
lol @all

(1) (Reply)

Ivan, The Russian / Missing Cock / Lawyers And Generosity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.