Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Abuja Airport Road Killing Innocent Souls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abuja Airport Road Killing Innocent Souls (1983 Views)

Nigerian Army Rain Airstrikes In Orlu, Imo State, Killing Innocent People / Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Airport Road Killing Innocent Souls by lavendae(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Today marked my birthday, so at first i was very joyous ,i returned back at about 8:30pm as i was about to cross back to my estate sabo lugbe junction to be precise, a lady was at my front full of life try to cross and suddenly the so called abuja airport road street went off and the next we heard was a boom sound a car came and jam her,and she died today been 09/09/2017 ,first i thank God for life and secondly i want to use this medium to ask why no pedestrian bridges in some of the busy juctions and why the street light prefer going off for hours and a friend of mine said it went of only when politicians are coming with a huge amount of currency, God help us all
Re: Abuja Airport Road Killing Innocent Souls by uboma(m): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2017
sad to hear what happened to the lady.

but please tell me, why do many of you around that axis prefer not to use the pedestrian bridges?
Re: Abuja Airport Road Killing Innocent Souls by lavendae(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2017
uboma:
sad to hear what happened to the lady.

but please tell me, why do many of you around that axis prefer not to use the pedestrian bridges?

THERE IS NO PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE WITHIN THAT AXIS AND ITS HIGHLY POPULATED

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix "No Permission To Delete File" On Android Device - Notedwap / Ribless Uganda Actress Gets Gwagon Gift From Her Boyfriend / Make Money Dating And Hooking Up With People On Appchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.