Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Why Is My Website Not Showing Up In Search Results? Solution HERE - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Is My Website Not Showing Up In Search Results? Solution HERE (345 Views)

Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results / Upload All Your Wordpress Problems And Find Solution Here<< / Website Not Displaying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Website Not Showing Up In Search Results? Solution HERE by worldta8(f): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Okay I'm back again. So many people complain a lot about google taking forever to index their website and their website not showing up in show results.

So I bring forth the solution to help your website.
--> [url]https:///ZhdDJe
[/url]
Trust me, you can't just wait around for google to index your website, increase your visibility and get your website indexed within 48 hours with just 5 easy and quick steps.

To get started you will need to submit a sitemap to google search console and to robot.txt files this will then determine how search engine bots crawl your website.

----> https://www.mybloggertruth.com/2017/08/adding-sitemap-blogger-blog.html

What you want is for google bots to easier find your website. you need to invest more time social promotions and engagement.

Also check from time to time to ensure that there are crawl errors.

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Your Bounce Rate / How To Set Up Custom Domain For Blogger Blog / Affiliate Program | Monthly Earning Potential | £20 Start Up Bonus Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.