Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks (42924 Views)

Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos / Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by alphaconde(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
I want to.marry I want to marry now look at this
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by favourmic(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
magicminister:

People that reason like you do can never be rich. Enjoy being poor and bitter for the rest of your life!!!

After all did i ask your family or mother any help
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by free2ryhme: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
kullozone:

So it's because of this comment you quoted the whole write up?
Just take 2mins to think over this your action, ok?

your problem is your problem
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Stormyweather(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
OboOlora:
She even looked sad on the wedding day..............
I thought no one noticed it. This simply means more should be said. How are we sure she wasn't pushed into the supposed marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by free2ryhme: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
magnificientzaz:

You didn't have to quote everything again

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by free2ryhme: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
magnificientzaz:

You didn't have to quote everything again

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by AuroraB(f): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Na so the Mama take stop to dey collect salary and some people scholarship don kaput
Oh girl, you never loved yourself.
I have no 'RIP' to spare undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oblongata:
That man looks like a swindler naturally sef angry
Warning signs would have been grossly ignored.

Product of being desperate to marry.

To you mumu young girls in the house wey still they form slay queen, no worries, thunder wey go fire you dey siddon wait you for age 30

Less I forget, R.I.P sister
to those pushing and frustrating other's lives because the are still single, thunder from Kenya will fire them all. Because it's better to stay single than allow what the societal pressure push you to your early grave because you want to do what others are doing.
RIP sister.
Other ladies should learn from this. If a man is married before and you must marry him, do a background check of why he ended his first marriage. Some people are psychopath and loves blood more than vampires.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
RIP girl,but I think that greed is what made u Nd ur family members to go for a man of that age,without even trying to know him well.lesson for some people.

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Reference:
It is important for women (girls) to go through a process of self development to avoid falling for animals like these. Get a vision, set high standards and you will meet your man in the process of pursuing it, a man who will appreciate your value and who you will be able to vett over an appreciable length of time . When I say longer courship some say it is unimportant, when I say seek God's face for guidance and grace in important (life) decisions, people say God is unimportant. So, get off social media and chat shops, get a skill, get busy, focus on the mind not the body and free your destiny.
you are very right. Some people lazy about waiting for a man to come and carry the I cross instead of doing something to develope themselves. I told a girl the other day that why I'm asking God for is not husband but that he should bless me so that I can be able to take care of myself and people around me. But if a man comes I. The process and I'm good with him, then fin. But I can't keep my life on hold that I'm waiting for man.
Most girls in the university are in school to study and get a good husband instead of studying to better their lives. That why they fall victim to all kinds of wild men out there.

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by ugwuishi(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
The fault is either from the woman or the man! If it is from the woman, she've got what she bargained for; if from d man, nemesis will catch up with him.

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Bisjosh:
Hmmm angry

Marriage is truly not for everyone.

If she hadnt married, she would still be alive sad
some people don't understand it that way. The only thing that's for everyone that lives is breath. Apart from that, I don't thing there's anything in this life that everyone must have.
She would have been alive if she had not met that man

4 Likes

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by lereinter(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
why do old single ladies working with telecoms coy get killed by their alleged bf or hubby.

can peeps recall the mtn lady killed in ilorin

i hope some lessons are learnt for the materialistic ladies...

what a very very pathetic story...
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by mikolo80: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sniper12:
Nawa. Blame the society for always presuring ladies to get married even as husband scarce.
so society should allow women become childless lonely and depressed
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
mikolo80:
so society should allow women become childless lonely and depressed
when dey marry the wrong person out of desperation they are still depressed and in some cases like this lose thier lives.

3 Likes

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by pocohantas(f): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
I said it the other day...
NL guys are always quick to threaten girls with menopause and late marriage. When you die in the marriage, they quickly change mouth and insult you for being desperate....!

Ladies, run your race.
Set your standards.
Take your time!
Marriage is enjoyable at the right time and with the right person.

Rip to her.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by eagleonearth(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
she received threats and still stayed, you see? Her intuition must have been speaking deafeningly to her but she blocked her ears out of desperation to marry and jet out to greener pastures. what are you doing with a man old enough to be your papa in the first place. women learn!

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by sisisioge: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Chai! But what could see have found attractive about this guy? Whew! It is well.
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Ishilove: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Reference:
It is important for women (girls) to go through a process of self development to avoid falling for animals like these. Get a vision, set high standards and you will meet your man in the process of pursuing it, a man who will appreciate your value and who you will be able to vett over an appreciable length of time . When I say longer courship some say it is unimportant, when I say seek God's face for guidance and grace in important (life) decisions, people say God is unimportant. So, get off social media and chat shops, get a skill, get busy, focus on the mind not the body and free your destiny.
While you're very right, society puts a whole lot of pressure on women to get married at a certain age. You can see some of the asinine comments on this thread talking about women over 30 and their marital status.

5 Likes

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Jman06(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
I'm sure there are younger and humble guys who must have been begging this babe since to marry them, but she rejected them because they were neither very rich nor living abroad. This is despite having a good job that pays her well. Now she has fallen for this old swindler of a man and her life cut short.

RIP to her.

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Roseey0(f): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
It's unfortunate
Watch out for any rush rush marriage, they are obviously hiding something
Don't be the one rushing
Take time to date whoever it is you want to marry. Marriage is no beans

5 Likes

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Meritocracy: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
I don't know why most ladies will have many available responsible men around but prefer dating imported guy cos they are too proud to lower their ago for gentleman begging and ready to die for them cos they are richer. Bullshit.
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by yinkslinks(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
I sometimes don't feel for such women. You left all the reasonable young men and opted for 60 plus man cus of Australian papers. Selfish people. Rip dear sister
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
You met in June and married so soon? This is why I always advocate for long-term dating but Nigerian women will always prefer rushing down the aisle after only a few months. If you date for your partner for some time before the marriage, I swear, one or two dark sides will be revealed. It will then be your business whether to carry on or back-off. All these 3 months dating doesn't appeal to me. angry

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by eyinjuege: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
N.a. wah o.

All these marriage stories. The man is a confirmed criminal.
Kudos to the Nigerian police.
Onyinyechi, RIP.

It's always better to be single with rest of mind, than married to the devil himself.

Single people should make the most of their status. Don't be coerced, or pressured into anything.
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by mikolo80: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sniper12:
when dey marry the wrong person out of desperation they are still depressed and in some cases like this lose thier lives.
but 50 50 is better than 100 % and besides pressure doesn't mean one should marry a mumu man or woman. just a concerned reminder. at least society didn't force the spouse on one
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by muller101(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Marriage is an institution for the blind
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by Originalsly: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hmmm..... man from Australia.... has businesses overseas....2000 employees......do you really think checking his background and finding out he was married and have grown children that are against him marrying is more important than tapping in to that wealth? Really? The warning signs were there...read and ignored. Think his guilty conscience is causing him to say all this..... think he shoved her into the relationship.
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by petitejolie(f): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
magicminister:

People that reason like you do can never be rich. Enjoy being poor and bitter for the rest of your life!!!
don't mind whoever. as if d gal wasn't made herself. she made her mistakes but certainly not on made man issh.
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by osuofia2(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
This one weak me sha...the worst part na this old ugly frog called a man.... Lesson to ladies, all that glitters are not ............??

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by dikeigbo2(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
So wicked of the man.....but why the desperation on both parties,.....and failed to read the chameleon signs from the man.......Rip to the dead
Re: Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks by bigerboy200: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Reference:
I wish these girls know this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son / Man Shot Dead After Making Withdrawals From An ATM In Ibadan / Man Who Dressed Like A Woman To Steal Panties Got Nabbed In OSCOTECH, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.