Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Sunday Inspiration: Be Strong, For I Am With You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Inspiration: Be Strong, For I Am With You (275 Views)

The Lord Is Not My Shepherd For I Am Not A Sheep / Be Strong In The Lord - Joseph Prince / Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Inspiration: Be Strong, For I Am With You by May100(f): 2:16am On Sep 10, 2017
How do you see God?

When you think about God, what comes to mind?

Do you ever feel him talking to you?

In the days of old, God spoke to his people directly. He appeared in different forms though; some in the dream, some in natural occurrence like the gentle breeze and burning bush. Some in visions or hallucinations.

And thus, He spoke to Joshua following the death of Moses, commanding him to leave the land he is familiar with, take over from where Moses stopped and lead his people.

Like a regular human, Joshua was terrified of the future and the huge responsibilities placed on his shoulders that would come with the new assignment but God promised him and admonished him, just like He is admonishing us today.

In Joshua 1:9, it is written:

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and be of good courage (courageous). Do not be terrified. Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Note His words: Command. Strong. Courageous. Terrified. Discouraged. Constant guidance.

Whatever you’re going through, the Almighty God is definitely be with you. Even though, it might not seem so...Remember the tough process a diamond passes through?

Happy Sunday people.

More at http://www.hangingwithmay.com/sunday-inspiration/

1 Share

Re: Sunday Inspiration: Be Strong, For I Am With You by chuks013: 3:03am On Sep 10, 2017
Bless u OP
Re: Sunday Inspiration: Be Strong, For I Am With You by funmi4love(f): 4:34am On Sep 10, 2017
God bless u

(1) (Reply)

The Quest For The Obvious / The Sufferings Of Christ / Integrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.