Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

The Quest For The Obvious - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Quest For The Obvious (276 Views)

Obvious Error Of Comprehension In The Qur'an / Faith Does Not Deny The Obvious. Faith Overrides The Obvious. / Obvious Fact That Oyedepo of Winners Chapel Is A Sadist And A Predator: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Quest For The Obvious by GodsMopol: 12:10am On Oct 07, 2017
I can live all my life without taking a pause to think, wait a sec. I'm breathing, oxygen

but the oxygen does not require my approval to stay relevant

Some unlearned back in those days may not know there is something like oxygen, they just know they breathe and they go their way

Many time I feel even when we don't recognize the oxygen nor take time to check our heartbeat, does not change something

(1) (Reply)

Portals Secret / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Calling Into Long Lasting Relationship With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.