Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Need A LAN Video Conference Software URGENTLY! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need A LAN Video Conference Software URGENTLY! (1158 Views)

#K-CON16: Kongapay Hosts Developer Conference At Cchub / Nigerians, Other African Developers Shine At Facebook’s Annual F8 Conference / Tech Developers Converge In Akwa Ibom For Google Technology Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A LAN Video Conference Software URGENTLY! by ZinoFego: 2:27am On Sep 10, 2017
Please I need a LAN Video Conference software URGENTLY!

You can drop a name of any free one here.

Thank you.
Re: I Need A LAN Video Conference Software URGENTLY! by ZinoFego: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2017
Please I need a LAN Video Conference software URGENTLY!
Re: I Need A LAN Video Conference Software URGENTLY! by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Imo
Re: I Need A LAN Video Conference Software URGENTLY! by ZinoFego: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2017
Do they work on LAN?

proxy20:

Re: I Need A LAN Video Conference Software URGENTLY! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
ZinoFego:
Do they work on LAN?

yes
Re: I Need A LAN Video Conference Software URGENTLY! by kode12: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
proxy20:

yes
Are you sure you know what LAN means? If yes then please tell us how to run Whatsapp on lap please
Re: I Need A LAN Video Conference Software URGENTLY! by persius555(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Try openmeetings
Re: I Need A LAN Video Conference Software URGENTLY! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
kode12:

Are you sure you know what LAN means? If yes then please tell us how to run Whatsapp on lap please

pls explain about LAN.
Re: I Need A LAN Video Conference Software URGENTLY! by kode12: 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
proxy20:

pls explain about LAN.
C'mon I really want to know. Please explain. Because if I understand the OP correctly he's got a local network, with maybe a server somewhere and wants to be able to make video conferencing within the LAN, no running over the internet. And as much as I know, Whatsapp hasn't come up with a feature that supports multi party calls.
Re: I Need A LAN Video Conference Software URGENTLY! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
ok
Re: I Need A LAN Video Conference Software URGENTLY! by avosoft: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
proxy20:

Do you need one developed for you or you are looking for free one. If free, pls Google is your friend, or else let's talk
Re: I Need A LAN Video Conference Software URGENTLY! by ZinoFego: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2017
jitsi from https://jitsi.org/ finally did the magic. Awesome software.
Re: I Need A LAN Video Conference Software URGENTLY! by adeblow(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
ZinoFego:
jitsi from https://jitsi.org/ finally did the magic. Awesome software.
Mr Zinofergo, longest time howz work and everything going? I hope everything is well with you.
Please, I do not want to flatter you, but do u know u are the architect of my becoming a webmaster at FMC keffi?
Well it was through your joomla website free training that I started learning and building a career in website development today.
I have moved to start learning HTML, php and planing on JavaScript and my SQL.
I developed fmckeffi.com.ng for my organization that I currently work with. Big thanks to you and nairaland.
Was going through your joomla training and then decided to check your profile and stumbled on this your topic. Please does the application work on LAN?
And have you tried it?
Secondly, can joomla work on the LAN? If yes, do u have an idea on how I can do that?
I also want to ask, can we do video conferencing on our joomla site?
Thank you very much, looking to hear from you soon

People like you are very rare. Its amazing how you can take time out of your busy schedule to teach website development for free, amazing

(1) (Reply)

Simulate Fingerprint Appplication In Vb.net 2008 / Cracked Version Of Vmix For Your Live Stream. / Building A Job Matching Web Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.