Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos (24624 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car / Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) / Driver Crushes Two Thieves To Death After Snatching A New Bike In Ibadan (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by King4Roller: 10:27am On Sep 10, 2017
Uhg
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by princeSammyz: 10:27am On Sep 10, 2017
Reminds me of a South African or so movie... Same storyline

2 Likes

Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2017
Bad market grin go and enjoy small For prison.
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by vioment: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2017
Send him to the lion's den after he is convicted.
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2017
No name mentioned....bad market for afonjas, ipods & d zombies grin
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by autosavvy: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2017
Angelanest:
A young man who snatched a vehicle on Friday night at Gaa Akanbi area of Ilorin, Kwara state capital - has been apprehended by security men. According to reports, there was a baby inside the car when the incident happened. After the vehicle was snatched, police operatives were notified as they swung into action.

The culprit was nabbed as the stolen car and baby inside were recovered.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/young-man-arrested-security-operatives-snatching-vehicle-baby-inside-photos.html

Picture 2 . . .young lad be chilling like 'Nothing Dey Happen' . . . grin grin grin
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by free2ryhme: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2017
Souljeezy:

u will always find people that will qoute the whole story b4 they comment

Your quote took more space so make we hear word undecided
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by gozzlin: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

As always, yanminri never thonks ahead to the consequence his impulsive action might trigger.

So you picture a child and mocks him as a Yoruba who became upset at learning that his Yoruba name mean something else in Ibo.

Since when did Yoruba children have interest in Ibo language or its meanings? For all they care every word in Ibo language is an unintelligible cacophony of animal barks that sound comical and tickles laughter.

In another angle, we can respond and start posting your children in scenarios that will cause your heart to weep. Did you think ahead to that possibility....or you are still trapped in your kindergatten mind and yet to develop basic social skills?

Dont report to mods or UN if you get a kind respond to this post.

Nawa o, all this long gibberish for the short comment.

People get time sha.

1 Like

Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2017
free2ryhme:

Your quote took more space so make we hear word undecided
lol..atleast e no cover my screen:-D
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by Kokaine(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2017
see as the pikin relax
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by Saadallah26(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2017
This 1 weak me, well Thank God
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by zoboking: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2017
Evil men
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by 8stargeneral: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2017
Thank God for d past 3 days i never heard bad news from ogun

1 Like

Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by free2ryhme: 10:58am On Sep 10, 2017
Souljeezy:

lol..atleast e no cover my screen:-D

so na my own cover your screen abi

chai
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2017
free2ryhme:

so na my own cover your screen abi
chai
ehen na..u knw d kind fone wey i dey use?

1 Like

Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by Realists(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2017
That baby is an exhibit, sergeant Nnamdi Kanu dont release him, keep the baby inside the evidence box, till on monday for trial at the court.

IPOB at work, Start Running.
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by purplekayc(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2017
Sounds like a Hollywood movie grin
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by free2ryhme: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2017
Souljeezy:

ehen na..u knw d kind fone wey i dey use?

go throwaway the phone grin
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by Bimbilla(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2017
Angelanest:
A young man who snatched a vehicle on Friday night at Gaa Akanbi area of Ilorin, Kwara state capital - has been apprehended by security men. According to reports, there was a baby inside the car when the incident happened. After the vehicle was snatched, police operatives were notified as they swung into action.

The culprit was nabbed as the stolen car and baby inside were recovered.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/young-man-arrested-security-operatives-snatching-vehicle-baby-inside-photos.html

Snatch plus kidnap double wahala
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2017
Do we need to see his photographs, abi no bullet in your guns? He is disposable scum.
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by alagba333(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2017
I was privy to the info. The guy came to Church in suit pretending to be a Church member. After service, he asked d woman who is also a Church member for a lift since they are heading to d same direction.... D woman picked him cos he showed her his corper's cap and also a co Church member whom she saw d previous day. Wen they reached a point, d woman asked him to drop only for him to remove a knife asking her to cooperate while her baby was at d back of car.... He succeeded in pushing d woman out and bolted with d car.....
Thank GOd he was caught. Armed robbery and kidnapping will make him spend at least 25yrs in d gaol...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by Awoleesu(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2017
Ah! Shakiru ntori oloun... Mo si kilo fun o to! Awusubillahi...
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by Trustme2(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
MrHenshaw:

His crime is car "snatching and Kidnapping"
If you be police, you go bad gan o. See as you arrange the crime and the thing set fit the guy well well. " Car Snatching and Kidnapping"
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by TrendyKingExzy: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
God don purnish you today angrywetin baby de do inside car sef
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
AbaNgele:
No name, but I know is them. The Waste

Skull Mining
Ritual killings
Car theft
kidnapping.

Yahoo yahoo
Adultery
Badoo and ritalism
Noisemakers
Megalomaniacs
Makersmof hydraulic soup
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by vicmangs(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
The news is not complete! We need the name of the culprit, the car owners and the baby. Anybody anywhere can post pictures and fake news on net. Tnx
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by Davoo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
End Time Robbery! grin
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by seunfape(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Every where for Nigeria looks Iike ghetto
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by Mhiztbee(f): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
All these 'ajebutter' children can sleep for Africa oooo, the kid still dey sleep for police station sef, i trust my 'kpako' kids, na dem 4 arrest the thief with teeth angry
Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by Abeos(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
xreal:
So it was actually true?

I received a WhatsApp message from someone based in Ilorin on Friday night about this case.

Police will work if they are in a good mood.

My people will say " na the baby head catch am".
This goes to show that the police also work. Also not all broadcast msgs are false and can help police in doing their job too
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by ariyebaba(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
The testimony was shared in the church today by the owner of the car.
To God be the Glory
Re: Guy Arrested By Security Operatives After Snatching Car With Baby Inside. Photos by isalegan2: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
alagba333:
I was privy to the info. The guy came to Church in suit pretending to be a Church member. After service, he asked d woman who is also a Church member for a lift since they are heading to d same direction.... D woman picked him cos he showed her his corper's cap and also a co Church member whom she saw d previous day. Wen they reached a point, d woman asked him to drop only for him to remove a knife asking her to cooperate while her baby was at d back of car.... He succeeded in pushing d woman out and bolted with d car.....
Thank GOd he was caught. Armed robbery and kidnapping will make him spend at least 25yrs in d gaol...

Where's he from? Did she pick up any accent? He was a pretender anyway and would have lied about his origin/family and given false name and address too. undecided

This is kinda hard - natural curiosity of a NCAN observer versus DANite commitments. embarassed

Say No to tribalism! cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tambo Village In Adamawa Again, Kill, Injure Many (Graphi / Imo Police Nab Fleeing Inmates Who Engaged In Robbery, Kidnapping [PHOTO] / Man Escapes Death At The Hands Of Vigilante Member A Week To His Wedding.Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.