Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Why Won't All Good People Make Heaven? 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Won't All Good People Make Heaven? 2 (329 Views)

Do All Good People Go To Heaven? / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Won't All Good People Make Heaven? 2 by tarif: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2017
As humans, we should look beyond religion, ethnicity, skin color etc in all our dealings with each other right? Otherwise, we risk being labelled a bigot, hater, etc.

For instance, during elections we r told to vote for d best regardless of their religious beliefs. But y is it that not all good and deserving people will make heaven. Simply because they r not in d right religion. Is it fair on the part of God to select people based on religious beliefs?
Re: Why Won't All Good People Make Heaven? 2 by eezeribe(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2017
Someone died on the cross for them... It is absolute ingratitude not to believe in him,therefore his Father said,for that reason they will not even see the fence of the kingdom,not to talk of seeing the gate,talk more of entering it..
lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: Why Won't All Good People Make Heaven? 2 by tarif: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2017
Even those that haven't seen or heard the good news? In far Asia for example.

(1) (Reply)

His Guidance. / "Catholic Nun Forced Me To Eat My Own Vomit And Broke My Arm"---victim!!! / “the World Will End This Week” – Christian Numerologists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.