Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Suspects Confess How They Killed 3 College Female Students For N15million - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspects Confess How They Killed 3 College Female Students For N15million (499 Views)

Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom / Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia / N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspects Confess How They Killed 3 College Female Students For N15million by Bloggernaij: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Three men have been arrested by the police in Akure, the capital of Ondo State  and they’ve been responsible for the murder of three female students of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo town for money ritual.

It was reported that a herbalist, whose name is unknown claimed they killed the students, removed their left breasts and hands. This happened after they were promised a sum of N5million per breast and hands by suspected ritualists.

The suspects names are John Adenitire, aka Emir, Fasayo Fasanu, aka Abore and Alfa Abdulrafiu Tijani.

They confessed to have afterwards, buried the remains of their victims in a thick forest.

Though they are yet to be paid for the job done, they confessed that they had already delivered the breasts and hands of their victims to the man who introduced them to the ritualists.

The man who introduced them to the ritualists identified as Sile, who is now at large, has been declared wanted by the police.

The decomposing bodies of two of the victims has been found by detectives in shallow graves dug in the forest. The names of the victims who have been recovered are Blessing Oladepo and Mary Oluwasemilore. The whereabouts of the third victim is yet to be known.

It has been uncovered that Sile’s clients lived in Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State.

The place of the burial of the third victim, whose name was not disclosed, was yet to be ascertained by detectives.

Sources reported that the three victims, who were students of Adeyemi College of Education began the walk of their unfortunate fate as they left their rented apartment for an undisclosed location that day.

They were later carried on a motorbike by Adenitire and Fasanu who posed as Okada riders.

According to reports, Tijani was the one who received the breasts and hands removed from the girls bodies and, in turn, gave them to Sile before the middleman disappeared without paying the promised N15million.

The disappearance of the victims was not reported to the college authorities until about one week after they had been missing before a report was lodged with the police.

The matter was then re-assigned to the anti- robbery squad of the state police command which followed up the case swiftly and achieved results.

One of the suspects, Adenitire narrated how the money attached to job attracted them to kidnapping the girls and killing them.

Quoting his words, “They promised to give us N5 million for a left breast and a left hand and we were able to send three different sets to them but they had not sent the money before the police nabbed us,” he said.

“We killed the three girls and removed their breasts and buried their remains in the forest. We gave the parts to the Alfa and Sile who is also part of us but took to his heels after our arrest.

“I was not there when the victims were killed but I was the one keeping vigil at the entrance of the forest and the operation was successful. I did not participate in the killing.”

The second suspect, Fasanu, said,

“I was in my house when John Adenitire told me he had a business that could lead to cool money for us. He told me it was about ritual and assured me there was no problem.

“We went out the second day around 9:30 p.m. and three girls and one boy were picked and we killed them before removing their parts while Sile took them to herbalists in Ore and Ijebu Igbo.”

While parading the suspects, Ondo State Police Commissioner Gbenga Adeyanju, alongside 15 other suspected armed robbers and cult members, said the suspects had been engaged in the crime for a while and had extended their activities to neighbouring states.

He expressed in words, “During interrogation, the suspects confessed to mutilating the bodies of the victims for ritual purposes. In fact, the suspects took us to where they buried the victims. On getting there, we found the bodies already decomposing”

According to him, a report on the missing girls were made at Fagun Police Station, Ondo town on the 28th of July. He added that the report triggered police investigation that led to the arrest of the suspects.

He affirmed that the suspects would be charged to court for murder after police investigation and promised to combat crime with total intolerance in the state.

https://www.bloggernaija.com/suspects-confess-killed-3-college-female-students-n15million/
Re: Suspects Confess How They Killed 3 College Female Students For N15million by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
As usual Afonja

Re: Suspects Confess How They Killed 3 College Female Students For N15million by Wisedove(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
I remember vividly when this same Abore was holding afose on the day that "oro" is been done against evil doers
Re: Suspects Confess How They Killed 3 College Female Students For N15million by Wisedove(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
He think say the thing na for joke that day wey hin dey follow them other babalowos for ondo to place cause on evil doers and cultist..... I think he was caught few weeks (if not two or three) after the "oro" now God don catch am lol.
This got me laughing in swahilli

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Have Brought Shame, Distrust To Us All – Governor Okorocha / Man To Hang For Stealing Sh16, Toothpaste And Toothbrush / Stolen Money Through Ussd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.