Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,569 members, 7,850,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Mr. 2kay Is Not Relevant To Me - Gifty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. 2kay Is Not Relevant To Me - Gifty (546 Views)

Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter / Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. 2kay Is Not Relevant To Me - Gifty by iamjayboss(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Days after unveiling the man in her life BBNaija's Gifty has come out to debunk claims she gained a foot in the entertainment industry because of rumoured ex-lover Mr.Singer.

In a recent interview with Sunday scoop Gifty again addressed this issue saying:

“This is serious . Firstly, I want to clear the air on what was said. God Almighty alone made me who I am today. Many years ago after my step-dad passed away, God gave me the kind of strength that I had never felt before in my life. He shamed those who thought I wouldn’t make it in life. Secondly, major kudos goes to my mum. She has been my strength all through my life. A widow supporting four kids isn’t a joke; she is my inspiration. And about what that person (Mr 2kay) said; well, I will not say anything for now because his matter is not relevant to me. My only joy right now is how God has supported me so far in building a strong foundation for my future.”

To people who feel she is lying, she said:

“I just can’t stop laughing when people say ‘all he has done for me.’ I will not say anything on this until the time is right; but for now, it’s not ripe.”

On her career:

“To be honest, I have only written down few songs but I haven’t recorded any. I’m waiting for the right time to blow minds. Music is something that comes from the soul. Anything about music can be unique because it’s from the heart.”

On how she intends to combine her music and acting careers, she said,

“When you set your mind on something that means a lot to you; trust me, you would find a way. Never say never”

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/09/mr-2kay-is-not-relevant-to-me-gifty.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Mr. 2kay Is Not Relevant To Me - Gifty by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
We don hear
Re: Mr. 2kay Is Not Relevant To Me - Gifty by MrRichy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
so for this girl mind.... she be celebrity ??

Mr 2k and Gifty be trying so hard to gain attention...

Re: Mr. 2kay Is Not Relevant To Me - Gifty by WhiteSoup: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
sad
Re: Mr. 2kay Is Not Relevant To Me - Gifty by FemiEddy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Issokay
Re: Mr. 2kay Is Not Relevant To Me - Gifty by josephine123: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
lol.. use and dump
Re: Mr. 2kay Is Not Relevant To Me - Gifty by BreezyCB(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ha

Re: Mr. 2kay Is Not Relevant To Me - Gifty by MhizzAJ(f): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Mr. 2kay Is Not Relevant To Me - Gifty by mofeoluwadassah: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
shey na that voice wey be like frog own she wan use sing......cant wait to hear the song
Re: Mr. 2kay Is Not Relevant To Me - Gifty by Dorasam: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Madam tk it easy,u don't knw tomorrow.
Re: Mr. 2kay Is Not Relevant To Me - Gifty by GoggleB(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
So you too want to sing?

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Trust My Husband Again - Eniko, Kevin Hart's Wife Says / Sept 28th. Catch This Live: Iceberg Slim, Shady Moderino, Boybreed And More / “god First” – Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Reading The Holy Bible While Wearin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.