Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (36638 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
The saga between former BBNaija housemate, Gifty, and singer Mr 2kay is now becoming messier as the singer has now come out to state the role he played in Gifty's life and how he accommodated her in his house before she made it to Big Brother.

Mr 2kay had previously explained why their relationship fell out saying they were not compatible together but Gifty clapped back saying their relationship fell out because Mr 2kay, couldn't handle it.

Mr 2kay in an interview with HipTV revealed that he made Gifty what she is today.

He said, 'Getting to where she is today, I supported her, all glory to God. Even when I got her in my video it was to support her, to see that she grows from where she was to another level'.

He also went further to say he opened all her social media accounts for her.

'I opened her Instagram for her, I opened her Snapchat for her, I opened her Twitter page for her. The only thing I didn't open for Gifty was Facebook. I did all that for her to support her. Few days ago when someone needed her for something I gave her number but if she was in my position she would not give my number out'.

He also claimed Gifty was living with him before she left for Big Brother.

'It was from my house to Big Brother, she came back from Big Brother back to me house'.

He further confirmed that they are no more together and that he has no issues with her.

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/09/i-made-gifty-who-she-is-today-mr-2kay.html

1 Like

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by iamademorlar(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
So we should now fry water or what? ... Attention seekers

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Tamarapetty(f): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
who asked diswan

12 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Cholls(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
my brother thanks for your mentorship and she can with another ladder

9 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by dahunsy(f): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# Gifty gifty a leopard can never change its skin.....2kay face ur career n leave d cabu-cabu chic alone grin

12 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by DICKtator: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ok. This 2Kay is a joke

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by free2ryhme: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
na so grin
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by XenaOko221: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Who is she today please? grin she still dey irrelevant... . And Bros before I forget, you gon gon, who are you?

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Flashh: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
What should we now do?

4 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by free2ryhme: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
when you dey Bleep small pickin na the result be this undecided

5 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Robbin7(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
It's over bro, move on and stop acting like ME. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by maxiuc(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
But it is annoying when your ex lies against you

1 Like

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by DoTheNeedful: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Attention seeker angry Gifty is not even made yet. How did you make her? Insecure bloke undecided

5 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by chronique(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Damn!!! I really feel embarrassed for people when messy tales of their relationship gets to the public domain. It's one thing to find your details out via a leaking mouth, and it's another thing to get it out from your own mouth intentionally or unintentionally. Sometimes, it could be a mistake and at other times, it could be intentionally but any day any time, I'd prefer no one ever hear my stories irrespective of what happens. Scandals are things I can't deal with and as such, I get really surprised when people grant public interviews to the press about their messy affairs. Celebrities are trying though.

11 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Fadiga24(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Who is Gifty today?

2 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by paradigmshift(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
hoes ain't loyal bro.
cut them off in Kendrick Lamar voice

6 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Doctorphil: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Una two be nobody

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by AdonaiRoofing(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
God will surely reward you in due time

Contact us for all your roiofi g jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by directonpc(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
who is she?
what's her talent ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by SalamRushdie: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lmao, another Nigga has fallen to supporting a woman , if only men knew every woman is wired to be a Hypergamist they will never try to lift them .The only woman Nature allows you to lift as a man is Ur mother, Ur sisters , your wife , your daughters and a woman who has IQ of 150 and above which is rare

16 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
clap for yaself
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by cutieberie1(f): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
What is gifty, i only know that she was calling herself a god.
Mr 2Kay what brought this issue now again after all this while
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by LesbianBoy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
That gifty girl no get brain na only big nyansh she get grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by eddieguru(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by bravejoel(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
At your age you dont know what you are doing...

1 Like

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by FengChui(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Do you know any property agent who has a fenced semi-detached 4 bedroom flat in Abuja? Preferably Gwarimpa, Maitama or Asokoro? I would like the flat to have interlocking tiles to prevent insects and unfriendly animals from creeping up.

Please tell the person to sell it. My landlord never pursue me and my friend from the one room wey we dey manage for Gwagwalada.

6 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Harwoyeez(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:
who asked diswan
thank you...some things are better left unsaid
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Florblu(f): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Eyeah!I can feel your pain bro. I was looking for where you gonna say you gave her the breathe of life .

Angel of Rememberance

8 Likes

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Jinyjagz(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
so na u dey smash her b4 she go bbnaija abi..wehdon
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by jaxxy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
And who is she Cos he did a very bad job

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Has A Message For Whistle Blowers / Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Funmi All Loved Up In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.