Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

MADNESS! Ibo Big Girl Dances N@ked For Her Ibo Boyfriend (VIDEO 18+) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MADNESS! Ibo Big Girl Dances N@ked For Her Ibo Boyfriend (VIDEO 18+) (1749 Views)

VIDEO: Drug Lord Strips Woman N*ked For Owing Him / Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / WATCH VIDEO; Beautiful Lady Stripped N@ked For Sleeping With Her Friend’s Boyfri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MADNESS! Ibo Big Girl Dances N@ked For Her Ibo Boyfriend (VIDEO 18+) by gb2sweet: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
VIDEO: Madness! See How A Pretty Ibo Big Girl Dances N@ked For Her Boyfriend

MADNESS…..I can’t believe some ladies still do this…Imagine dancing n3de for your boyfriend, while he records it on his phone. A video showing an unidentified Ibo Big Babe dancing n3de for her boyfriend has emerged online.

The lady can be seen in the VIDEO dancing while her boyfriend, also Ibo, encourages her and records the whole show on his phone. The guy could be heard saying “Dance don’t worry, I will delete it.” I guess he never did because if he did, then this video won’t be online. Girls learn from this and be wise!

Watch the shocking VIDEO (Adults Only) here = http://olugisting.com/madness-ibo-big-girl-dances-n3ked-for-her-ibo-boyfriend-video-18/

1 Like

Re: MADNESS! Ibo Big Girl Dances N@ked For Her Ibo Boyfriend (VIDEO 18+) by axeman2(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
Women Are Brainless
Re: MADNESS! Ibo Big Girl Dances N@ked For Her Ibo Boyfriend (VIDEO 18+) by TrendyKingExzy: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Big fool you are a disgrace to womanhood angry angry
Re: MADNESS! Ibo Big Girl Dances N@ked For Her Ibo Boyfriend (VIDEO 18+) by MasterKim: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is a disgrace to the Eastside
Re: MADNESS! Ibo Big Girl Dances N@ked For Her Ibo Boyfriend (VIDEO 18+) by osahon360(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
this is a disgrace to biafra nnamdi cownu must hear dis
Re: MADNESS! Ibo Big Girl Dances N@ked For Her Ibo Boyfriend (VIDEO 18+) by MasterKim: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
We must report the person that posted this video to Israel, UN, USA and Russia
Re: MADNESS! Ibo Big Girl Dances N@ked For Her Ibo Boyfriend (VIDEO 18+) by Afonjas: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
gb2sweet:
VIDEO: Madness! See How A Pretty Ibo Big Girl Dances N@ked For Her Boyfriend

MADNESS…..I can’t believe some ladies still do this…Imagine dancing n3de for your boyfriend, while he records it on his phone. A video showing an unidentified Ibo Big Babe dancing n3de for her boyfriend has emerged online.

The lady can be seen in the VIDEO dancing while her boyfriend, also Ibo, encourages her and records the whole show on his phone. The guy could be heard saying “Dance don’t worry, I will delete it.” I guess he never did because if he did, then this video won’t be online. Girls learn from this and be wise!

Watch the shocking VIDEO (Adults Only) here = http://olugisting.com/madness-ibo-big-girl-dances-n3ked-for-her-ibo-boyfriend-video-18/
MasterKim:
This is a disgrace to the Eastside
osahon360:
this is a disgrace to biafra
nnamdi cownu must hear dis

This girl is a Yoruba girl,

I watch the video, She is a Yoruba Muslim, dirty and smelly
Re: MADNESS! Ibo Big Girl Dances N@ked For Her Ibo Boyfriend (VIDEO 18+) by MasterKim: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Afonjas:

This girl is a Yoruba girl,

I watch the video, She is a Yoruba Muslim, dirty and smelly

So she mentioned I'm a Yoruba Muslim in d video ba.
Broda, ur brain is leaking
Re: MADNESS! Ibo Big Girl Dances N@ked For Her Ibo Boyfriend (VIDEO 18+) by auntysimbiat(f): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Old vid

(1) (Reply)

Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Baby With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead / Boyfriend Tie Final Year Student With Rope, Sets Her Ablaze Over Infidelity / Police/sars Kills Yahoo Boy In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.