Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! (5130 Views)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) / Ecobank Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hello, I am Adisa Adedapo Jubril a representative of Access bank under the platform of access bank camp ambassador program. One of our jobs is to submit the C.V of eligible graduates to Access bank for employment. Which you'll later be invited for a test.

Eligible Candidates are University graduates with a minimum.of SECOND CLASS LOWER to FIRST CLASS.
Forward your C.V to adisaadedapoj@gmail.com.
Good luck.
Please Age limit is 24 years Below.
Please don't bother sending your CV if you are above 24.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by hopyroll(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
What of HND?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
hopyroll:
What of HND?
University graduates only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by Abduletudaye(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
dapzyadix:

CV sent
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by ibroh22(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
dapzyadix:

can I apply, I will finish my NYSC nxt month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by ibroh22(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
dapzyadix:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by bimpeecrown(f): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Please the email not valid from my account, I don't know why
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by Abduletudaye(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
bimpeecrown:
Please the email not valid from my account, I don't know why

Copy the email address without the period at the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by Kayleb26(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
25 years age limit, so if I'm approaching 27 I shouldn't apply....
Just less than 2 years difference ooo
sad25 years age limit, so if I'm approaching 27 I shouldn't apply....
Just less than 2 years difference ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by mordsith: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2017

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
ibroh22:

Yes you can
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by ibroh22(m): 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
dapzyadix:
Yes you can
thanks,i have sent my CV
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by charles2468(m): 4:45am On Sep 11, 2017
please i have done the needful, by sending my CV try n consider me thanks
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by Dalek(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2017
you have to be a complete fool to believe this scam. Access bank is not recruiting. don't be scammed.

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2017
So poly graduates should go fry beans se

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by bimpeecrown(f): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2017
Done the needful, thank you
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by solelymade: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2017
It would be quite dumb if graduates from reputable institutions in Nigeria believe this crap above. Submit your CV but don't be a fool at your risk. Do you really think an official mail from the HR of a bank with impeccable track record in the banking industry would be so poorly constructed. Be wise
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by jobbers: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2017
good
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by hopyroll(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2017
solelymade:
It would be quite dumb if graduates from reputable institutions in Nigeria believe this crap above. Submit your CV but don't be a fool at your risk. Do you really think an official mail from the HR of a bank with impeccable track record in the banking industry would be so poorly constructed. Be wise
I thought as much. Moreover, have been to access bank interview before through ICSL.
Either they recruit directly or through recruiting firm and they recruit mostly HND. but, there is no harm in trying. Just be wise.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
hopyroll:

I thought as much. Moreover, have been to access bank interview before through ICSL.
Either they recruit directly or through recruiting firm and they recruit mostly HND. but, there is no harm in trying. Just be wise.
It's disheartening when people mislead others because of their own ignorance. Don't criticize what you don't know. Try to make enough enquiries before going on a public platform to mislead others. The world is dynamic and companies use different approach at different times to tackle a situation. I will implore you to contact anybody in the HR unit of access bank at their headquarters to inquire about this.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by mikeayus(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
dapzyadix please is this a contract job or full staff position?
cc walesat1625
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by emmyluvly(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
I work with Access bank. The poster has gone ahead to proove it is not scam by showing you snapchats of his/her mail. I just commented for d sake of anybody that might benefit. It is not scam. Once they ask you for money then you start to shout scam. Meanwhile what will someone do with ur cv ? Access bank and its outsourcing agencies would never ask you for a dime. Please be vigilant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
emmyluvly:
I work with Access bank. The poster has gone ahead to proove it is not scam by showing you snapchats of his/her mail. I just commented for d sake of anybody that might benefit. It is not scam. Once they ask you for money then you start to shout scam. Meanwhile what will someone do with ur cv ? Access bank and its outsourcing agencies would never ask you for a dime. Please be vigilant
Thank you very much. I really appreciate your maturity, no money is requested, just cv submission, the moment I demand for money from anyone, they should please come here and alert others.
Thanks
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by sylvez(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
I'm a serving corps member can I apply?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by Abduletudaye(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
emmyluvly:

You are sighted.. cool
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hello, if you submitted your cv to adisaadedapoj@gmail.com and you've gotten invitational mail for the test, call or whatsapp this number 0.8.0.6.6.6.3.3.7.9.8 for further information. Thanks and congrats in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by elmisti(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
dapzyadix:
Hello, if you submitted your cv to adisaadedapoj@gmail.com and you've gotten invitational mail for the test, call or whatsapp this number 0.8.0.6.6.6.3.3.7.9.8 for further information. Thanks and congrats in advance.

Boss man. I meet all requirements. But no invite yet. What could be the cause
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 3:50am On Oct 09, 2017
Submission of CVs is closed for now. Please stop sending CVs for now, you'll be notified later when it's time again. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by Yorubaangel(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2017
dapzyadix:
Submission of CVs is closed for now. Please stop sending CVs for now, you'll be notified later when it's time again. Thanks
e guys... I'm 26 and I've been invited for the frontline internship test... is it advisable to risk travelling to Lagos since the minimum age required is 24?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by mikeayus(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
boss Pls I mean no harm... do u know if it's only 2/2 graduates they are sending mails to for now?
Yorubaangel:
e guys... I'm 26 and I've been invited for the frontline internship test... is it advisable to risk travelling to Lagos since the minimum age required is 24?
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by Yorubaangel(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
mikeayus:
boss Pls I mean no harm... do u know if it's only 2/2 graduates they are sending mails to for now?
It seems so... I'm not sure though!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hello,
As you prepare for the aptitude test this week, ensure you come
along with all the required documents. Most important also,do not
forget to give the name of the camp ambassador that you forwarded your
CV to as you would be asked at the venue. The details of the camp
ambassador is below:
ADISA ADEDAPO JUBRIL (CA/017/017)

Feel free to contact me on 08066633798 or 08027784591or
adisaadedapoj@gmail.com.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Job Vacancy : Application Support Engineer – APPLY NOW / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless / Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.