Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Joomla Video Tutorial. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla Video Tutorial. (1153 Views)

Please I Need Video Tutorial on Joomla / Learn Cakephp Framework Free To Developed Website Fast-- Video Tutorial / I Need Video Tutorial On Web Design And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joomla Video Tutorial. by visualtutorng: 6:13am On Feb 26, 2010
The joomla Content Management System (CMS) Video tutorial is now on sale. Joomla one of the top rated opensource CMS. It is the dream of every website developer considering its robust and off the hook plug and play functionalities. Find details of the course contents here. Limited copies are available.
info@visualtutorng.com
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2010
which one be the first best?
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2010
Donpuzo:

which one be the first best?
Lawd of mercy, this is terrible, so you are selling aloku/gbanjo to us? we want the first best c.m.s and nothing less,
otherwise we will reduce your price to okrika amount. . .
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by visualtutorng: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2010
Hello Friends,
We have few copies left. Call before you place your oreder to ensure we have one for you.
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by DualCore1: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2010
^^ you can't have few copies left. You can burn as many as you wonno. So drop that few-copies-left line.

Donpuzo, there's nothing like best CMS, they all have their strengths and weaknesses.
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2010
@Dual, you talk like i am that new in this shits, I know that, We just playing with the dude
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2010
Mr Visualtutor, i want to order for 100 copies - that should help me to learn faster
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2010
Mr Dynamic Hypertext Markup Language, Not again cool
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2010
please how much is it for 100 copies, i think there should be some discount
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by kheme(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2010
lol. i have a very basic joomla tutorial here: http://www.godscovenantministries.org/joomla/
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2010
Kemi. Why lafff first!!!
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by kheme(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2010
@Donpuzo: 1st, the name is Kheme. 2nd, i laughed cos of the 1st, 3rd and 5th posts, but mainly cos of the 1st post, cos there's are really loads of materials on joomla out there. i no wan spoil e market, so make una buy oh!!!
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 05, 2010
lol. i intentionaly did that. I wanted to know what u will say.

Who won buy. You no see www.marknollis.com shey na Joomla drive am. MEN I BE STRONG ADVOCATE FOR HANDCODING!!!!
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by DualCore1: 6:39am On Mar 05, 2010
kheme:

cos there are really loads of materials on joomla out there.
i no wan spoil e market, so make una buy oh!!!

I actually have the rapidshare links to the very video the OP wants to sell. As I do not use joomla I havn't seen any need to download it. Its a video by Josesph LeBlanc for Lynda.com. I havnt posted the links here either as I have seen the dude's price is good. Amazon is selling it for about 45 usd, so is this dude. I'm very certain though, he got a copy and replicated into copies for sale.
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2010
these dayz, i code with my legz
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2010
Peeps are funny here,

DHTML good morning good evening!!!
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by kheme(m): 11:20am On Mar 05, 2010
@dhtml: hey "the html", what's your comment on this site of mine? www(dot)htmlonline(dot)co.cc

PS: nairaland won't display my co.cc or .tk domains properly
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2010
@Kheme. Sniffed through to that other one (You personal blog) and enjoyed it.

Like the pictures in the miscellenous section!!!

@I think these will make good wallpapers for your computer desktop, I took these photos myself. Good and Nice!!!
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by quadrillio(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2010
@poster, you should know by now that nairaland is not a home of beginners, so next time package your product well well b4 u drop am for here.

@DHTML, Donpuzo,

I want to order 10,000 copies, if there is a price a MAJOR distributor. LOL

let's share information, that is why a forum was created.

No be to turn am to market place (ALABA INTERNATIONAL).
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2010
@Quadrillio. Distributor na above 10,000 na 100,000 above. Sorry. grin
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by quadrillio(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2010
Donpuzo:

@Quadrillio. Distributor na above 10,000 na 100,000 above. Sorry. grin

I don't mind buying 1,000,000 copies, if the price for a major distributor is a brand New Escalade - 2010 model.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

-SAFE
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 07, 2010
kheme:

@dhtml: hey "the html", what's your comment on this site of mine? www(dot)htmlonline(dot)co.cc

PS: nairaland won't display my co.cc or .tk domains properly
for a moment, i though you were joking. Because i used to have a dhtmlonline.tk then, which i later
upgraded to .com which i then abandoned for mwebng.net/.com

You site is ok, and simple enough and functional too. However, that your download does not seem
to be working (how come your site looks rather like my old website remarkably?) 0h well, a coincidence
Re: Joomla Video Tutorial. by kheme(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2010
You site is ok, and simple enough and functional too. However, that your download does not seem
to be working (how come your site looks rather like my old website remarkably?) 0h well, a coincidence
your old site? since when? that site has been since 2003 and my downloads aint working cos of the stupid (well, dem try sha) free host i'm hosting with. i'd fix that one sha, i no just get time.

id'd transform that site sha, to allow other post their own contributions, tutorials, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Who? / Honestly ! What Can You Say About This African Site? It Can Thrill You Or: / Need A Good Php-sql Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.