Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) (34403 Views)

Beware Of Dangerous Dogs, So Sad / We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) / I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by mickydonald: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by Oyebee91(m): 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
mrMeen:
even that crazy one way bite mama sikira daughter for yansh.
I be won ask am if na him dey give them pass go heaven. .I just fashii am
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oyebee91:
this one weak me "to lost a dog" grin

Wat am I supposed to say?
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by Oyebee91(m): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
NorthSide:

Wat am I supposed to say?
check it yourself
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by fiftynaira(m): 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mopolchi:
cry It's only a dog na?

You won't kno the trauma hi passing through as a dog breeder..

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by FellaL: 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
I'm a lover of dogs who has no dogs. LOL. I need to upgrade my status
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oyebee91:
check it yourself
Why did you mentioned my post if you knw you aint going to correct it.
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by mrMeen(m): 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oyebee91:
I be won ask am if na him dey give them pass go heaven. .I just fashii am
he no know say Dog de wey no go sniff heaven talk less of entering.mumu people one even wan to go to the place where dogs go after death iranu.
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by Oyebee91(m): 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
NorthSide:

Why did you mentioned my post if you knw you aint going to correct it.
I'm sorry. ..I won't do that again. ...try 'to lose'nxt time. ...try to learn these words. ..lose..loose,lost
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by Oyebee91(m): 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
mrMeen:
he no know say Dog de wey no go sniff heaven talk less of entering.mumu people one even wan to go to the place where dogs go after death iranu.
grin grin
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 11, 2017
Oyebee91:
I'm sorry. ..I won't do that again. ...try 'to lose'nxt time. ...try to learn these words. ..lose..loose,lost

Thanks
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by dokdave(m): 12:06am On Sep 11, 2017
*TRUSTWIT EDU-CONSULT*
*PRESENTS*
*A ONE WEEK MARATHON TUTORIAL & REVISION CLASS*
This goes to all prospective candidates of Obafemi Awolowo University who scored above the 200 benchmark, that we'll be hosting everyone to a *one week tutorial and revision class scheduled to hold a week before the PostUTME.*
It is affordable and accommodation is available as well, especially for those coming in from distant parts of the country. As regards this, hurry and book for a space now.
Also, we have taken it upon ourselves to ease the seemingly tedious registration process which candidates usually encounter.
Contact us today and avail us the opportunity of stressing ourselves just for your sake.
Contact the hotlines below to get added to our official WhatsApp page
08037845857- Wale(Skeymoh)
08032082644- Xperal
08165974070- David(Dokdave)
08167874992- Dayo(Zyano)
08117597372- Domdan
Ify Chuks(Jnr)
Ifyoluwafemi4@gmail.com
*#TrustWit*
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by jovialswag(m): 12:37am On Sep 11, 2017
I also lost mine dis morning its so painful
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by Bigsteveg(m): 12:38am On Sep 11, 2017
ishiamu:

This the 3rd dog buried this year quite messed up
I don't get it, is that a face me I face you apartment. How were u able to raise dogs in that kind of environment without inconveniencng the other tenants.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by Realali(f): 12:46am On Sep 11, 2017
ishiamu:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

'(

Just few weeks ago I shared pics on the growth of my puppies..

https://www.nairaland.com/4019469/guardian-dogs-all-grown-now

On Monday one of them became sick and lost appetite for Everything although later she got better and started eating, but the other Boerboel's own became terrific that he couldn't even eat for days.

The vertenary doctor gave them injection and some drips but just this afternoon she gave up the ghost... cry cry

So sad... She will be sorely missed

R.i.p Nicky you brought joy but now is time to go...

Sorry bro the vertenary doc knoe sabi job Eish I treat my dogs myself sorry for your lost
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by bluecircle470: 1:03am On Sep 11, 2017
SUPERPACK:
wrong environment.

Inside room & parlour for that matter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by Alfredody: 1:20am On Sep 11, 2017
Take heart bro
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by ChiefSweetus: 1:40am On Sep 11, 2017
Very gorgeous mutt. Sigh!

Won't pass pavro. Has taken a few of ours on different occasions.. Same symptoms. Bless.
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by WeirdWolf: 2:29am On Sep 11, 2017
I remember that dog... U posted it weeks ago. Money don go o. Pele.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by DianaJ(f): 3:10am On Sep 11, 2017
My brother na germs kills ur dog get a nice n neat environment for those lovely dogs shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:28am On Sep 11, 2017
Meat if this breed dey sweet die
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by Ameeria: 3:35am On Sep 11, 2017
Wow! So sorry to hear it. RIP to Nicky.

I think you should take stock of your environment, the other dogs they mix with and their food. It is crazy to have buried 3 dogs within the year alone. Or are they old? Also, you might just change your vet.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 11, 2017
OP, try restricting their movement next time, your dogs should be in chains due to the nature if your environment then when they grow, you can give them more freedom
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by perdollar(m): 6:06am On Sep 11, 2017
wen u dey start d burial rites if not bring am make I personally bury am
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by charleskl(m): 6:06am On Sep 11, 2017
Peppersoup z ready..... grin grin
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by galadima77(m): 6:08am On Sep 11, 2017
Nbote:
Srry for ur loss but like d poster above me implied u dey raise ajebo dog for kpako environment.. Those dogs deserve a very private residence with enough space and beta sleeping space.. Anyone could easily poison dem u know

So una never see ajebo looking people living in suburbs and u be like damn this guy/chick looks posh!!... Likewise some kpako without taste living in the highbrows?

No be every time square pegs dey enter square holes na.
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by perdollar(m): 6:12am On Sep 11, 2017
Oyebee91:
Engilish teasher, who ur Engilish epp
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 11, 2017
SUPERPACK:
wrong environment.
That is very true
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 11, 2017
ishiamu:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

'(

Just few weeks ago I shared pics on the growth of my puppies..

https://www.nairaland.com/4019469/guardian-dogs-all-grown-now

On Monday one of them became sick and lost appetite for Everything although later she got better and started eating, but the other Boerboel's own became terrific that he couldn't even eat for days.

The vertenary doctor gave them injection and some drips but just this afternoon she gave up the ghost... cry cry

So sad... She will be sorely missed

R.i.p Nicky you brought joy but now is time to go...
DOG, GHOST, HOW?
Re: I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) by muller101(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2017
Narldon:

Sorry dude for your Loss

But,

Keep him away from Calabar people
and ondo people too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari / Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.