Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Mr Eazi Under Fire As Nigerians Crucify Him For His Insensitive Quotes. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Under Fire As Nigerians Crucify Him For His Insensitive Quotes. (573 Views)

#justicefortina: Slimcase Apologizes For His Insensitive Comment (video) / Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her / D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Under Fire As Nigerians Crucify Him For His Insensitive Quotes. by Bloggernaij: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
As of recent, Mr Eazi and Runtown's sound have undergone comparison from fans due to the Ghana-Naija infusion in their music.

Mr Eazi who in his latest interview with Capital Xtra in London said , 'the speed at which I've moved is scary to me cause it took my contemporaries 5, 6 years. It's like everybody just realized that yo what formula is Mr Eazi using...ok we're gonna end up doing it'.

This quote attracted a lot of verbal attacks from fans against Mr Eazi as they told him that the sound has been here even before he made a name for himself.

Runtown, in a tweet replied Eazi

"Bout to drop that new sound again and pls Don't get mad when i finish what you think you started'.

Another Nigeria Singer, Shakar El took his time to type a really lengthy note as he chides Mr Eazi to shup. In his words

“Dear Mr Eazi, Stop Swimming in a Pool of Ignorance and Dry yourself With a Towel of Humility and Shut Up, How dare you say that you are first Nigerian artist to use Ghanian Words like Banku etc in Songs?? Are you for Real? I did that in my song 'Anyhow' as way back as in 2009,Any Wavy Nigerian living in Uk or in the entire Diaspora knows that Song then..Do your Research well and there will be many artist that might have done it before myself. Some of us have always had Ghanaian friends,Eaten Ghanaian food,worn Kente even before you stepped your feet in Ghana. You are not the first Nigerian artist to bring Nigeria and Ghana together through music, the cultural Exchange started before you.. I for one is Proud of your achievement as an independent artist but please Dont be Talking 'AnyHow' Swipe to the next video, Anyhow by Shakar EL, The Verse 2 was filled with Ghanaian Words,its Old skool bro...”

#ShakarNwaMama #Jackpot

#GhanaNaija

https://www.bloggernaija.com/mr-eazi-fire-nigerians-crucify-insensitive-quotes/
Re: Mr Eazi Under Fire As Nigerians Crucify Him For His Insensitive Quotes. by Tamarapetty(f): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
the muthafvker is PROUD!

(1) (Reply)

BBN Stars Bisola And Tboss Reunite For An All Girls Date Night (photos) / See The Look On Pete Edochie's Face After He Received His Gratuity In Anambra / (photos) Seyi Law: The Work Ends When I Get Home - As He Plays With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.