Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Why I Can't Get Married, I Need Your Advice. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Can't Get Married, I Need Your Advice. (458 Views)

Anita To Chioma - I Never Knew Davido was Married, I only Knows About His Son / Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money / Ifu Ennada Blasts Dee-One: "I Can't Get Into The Mud With A Pig" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Can't Get Married, I Need Your Advice. by nakotee: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
I have a finance named Judith I love her so much she is so decent and reserved and a virgin ,we met 2013 she has all to be a wife, I have been holding my self from asking her for sex because she is reserved. the main challenge that made me seek for advice on Nairaland is that I got so sexually attractive with girls with good legs more especially straight legs but ever since I met Judith she has been on big gowns I don't know how her leg looks like and am about getting married to her and I love her so much please I need your advice ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can't Get Married, I Need Your Advice. by phintohlar(f): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Wetin con hard 4 dis 1 now,u dey find excuse to cheat if u marry her bah? Buy her a pair of sandal & tell her to try dem on 2 see if it fit,am sure she'll raise her gown up

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Get Married, I Need Your Advice. by nuelzy: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2017
fool

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless / Lanre Teriba, Sunny Ade, Yinka Ayefele, To Thrill Worshippers At Oke Sioni / Must Read: 5 Things Don Jazzy Can Learn From Olamide About Artiste Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.