Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Anita To Chioma - I Never Knew Davido was Married, I only Knows About His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita To Chioma - I Never Knew Davido was Married, I only Knows About His Son (1007 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husbandβ€” Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita To Chioma - I Never Knew Davido was Married, I only Knows About His Son by Daylightnews: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2023
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo1a4e2K4r4

I Never Knew He was Married, I only know about his son, US base business woman Called Davido Out After Impregnating Her

Re: Anita To Chioma - I Never Knew Davido was Married, I only Knows About His Son by jaeyking(m): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2023
U never knew

So u wanted to get pregnant ko for him

Sex matter no dey tired una
Re: Anita To Chioma - I Never Knew Davido was Married, I only Knows About His Son by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2023
This is not tenable, except you don't know him to be Davido.

1 Like

Re: Anita To Chioma - I Never Knew Davido was Married, I only Knows About His Son by TemplarLandry: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2023
Lie.

1 Like

Re: Anita To Chioma - I Never Knew Davido was Married, I only Knows About His Son by Heffalump(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2023
Low budget slay queen!

Davido fall my hand for this babe. Nothing classical, she's just there like that. Just because she's American babe. And so what?

Every hoe cannever be a good Hoe.
Some Hoes are more Holier than others.
A niggar must choose wisely kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita To Chioma - I Never Knew Davido was Married, I only Knows About His Son by Kaxmytex(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2023
Did she just say she may be a fornicator but never an adulterer.... grin grin grin

Make angel Gabriel just blow sax, e don do abeg....

1 Like

Re: Anita To Chioma - I Never Knew Davido was Married, I only Knows About His Son by EKONGKING: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Anita To Chioma - I Never Knew Davido was Married, I only Knows About His Son by Ahmed0336(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2023
Heffalump:
Low budget slay queen!

Davido fall my hand for this babe. Nothing classical, she's just there like that.
Every hole cannever be a hole.
Some holes are more holier than others.
A niggar must choose wisely kiss
You say wetin? Go check her social media handles then come back and edit your comment tongue

1 Like

Re: Anita To Chioma - I Never Knew Davido was Married, I only Knows About His Son by SmartPolician: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2023
Tuface, Davido, WizKid and Flavour are randy men who have no atom of self-control! While Flavour has some taste for the women he sleeps with, others just want to be the father of all the nations.
Re: Anita To Chioma - I Never Knew Davido was Married, I only Knows About His Son by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2023
Daylightnews:
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo1a4e2K4r4

I Never Knew He was Married, US base business woman Called Davido Out After Impregnating Her

Ahh ahh.. na LADY LAMBA be this oo.

He is popular to ur perspective but him wedding, assurance, Chef chi or loss of son , no pop up for ur screen?
Mu'lee πŸ™Œ

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Reacts As His Son's Stepfather Wishes The Son A Happy Birthday / Text Messages Club / Lagbaja's Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.