Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her (18122 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by yeyeboi(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by ButterFrost212(f): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2017
Well at least he said this one right!
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by sluk(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2017
The pains of the hard truth still lingers in this mans bones, that's why he keeps hitting hard to ease himself. Truth is, you can't purge it off you sir

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by InvertedHammer: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

Yeye dey smell

I have one already

Blessed with one
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by simpleshawls(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2017
If you are in kwara we have London used iphone 6 @ cheap price kindly check my signature or you come to our office @ challenge ilorin
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by Smile31(f): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Didn't even know she's a baby mama. I've always thought she's his wife. If it was a pastor that has a baby mama, he would have dragged the pastor's name to mud by now. Always finding faults. A mocker will always find faults even when you're wrong and appologize. Always correcting others but never correcting himself. I feel sorry for his followers.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by madridguy(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Do you have a yellow one at your disposal? shocked

InvertedHammer:

Perhaps you didn't get a yellow one.
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by agbonkamen(f): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Mumu guy

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by geewahh(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2017
look at his head like over-ripe pear
when they are inlove they say nice things but when things kpafuka now you begin to see hate speech like they never loved the person

HUMANS[/b][/quote]
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by wildchild02: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2017
Na the beginning dey sweet

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by Smile31(f): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2017
Freeze, freezing people's minds since..... maybe the new millennium
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by felixomor: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2017
Quoting bible with baby mama.....

The man needs help.
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by sarrki(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Perhaps you didn't get a yellow one.

Bros the most beautiful one

You need to see sarrki himself

So that you will know

Who I am
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by 01mcfadden(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2017
Freeze is suffering from frozen brain
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2017
Evablizin:
sad

Daddy freeze what did the bible you're quoting is saying about divorce and adultery?

Don't mind the .... Infact no insult can describe him

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by Kowor(f): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2017
free2ryhme:

they will quote bible to defend their fornication and adulterous ways yet that same bible abhors these very act they embrace

what will Jesus do
Weep
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by seniwellsFX: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2017
This mumu freeze way dey come bleep one dirty old cargo lady for royal avenue,odili road for portharcourt go dey talk trash always online. The lady get full array of fractured skin cracks around her leg and feet. Him go dey come online d deceive himself. I plan to break him jaw if say him F'up when I jam him and the aunty for the mini supermarket around my area. Jonsing man.
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by mikolo80: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Like Freeze, like FFK like Odumakin.
Once life gets out of hand, get an Igbo lady to put a life in order.

If Omenkalives or Sarrki could be fortunate enough to land an Igbo lady, they will be in Umuahia serving kolanut in Nnamdi Kanu's house.
wetin do odumakin
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by Ejytex(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2017
Hmmm wetin b ur name self haba u too dey talk i swear
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by auhanson(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Same man who detest anything God , including men of God like plague, is the same man quoting the Bible in support of his adulterous acts. Hmm! i'm not surprise, even the Devil quoted the Bible for the son of God.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by baby124: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lol! This his ex-wife matter really pain am. Move on freeze. You claim to be happy, why are you still stuck on your ex-wife and so bitter? The woman seems to have moved on while you are still stuck in the past and lashing out every other month. If I was your babaymama I would be embarrassed and worried.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by Pain(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
I just got info from a Friend that DJ Freeze's former wife was sweeter and better in bed grin They were together in Ibadan grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by baby124: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Pain:
I just got info from a Friend that DJ Freeze's former wife was sweeter and better in bed grin They were together in Ibadan grin
Don't mind him. He has moved on but actively trying to spoil the ex-wife markate. Looks like he's thinking,* chai, what could she be doing right now? Let me go on Instagram and spoil her markate just in case...*

The guy is obsessed with his ex-wife. That's probably why the marriage didn't work out.
Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by bionixs: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evablizin:
sad

Daddy freeze what did the bible you're quoting is saying about divorce and adultery?
don't mind the stupid, confused man. now that has involved bible quotes,e don finish

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her by AngelicBeing: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Like Freeze, like FFK like Odumakin.
Once life gets out of hand, get an Igbo lady to put a life in order.

If Omenkalives or Sarrki could be fortunate enough to land an Igbo lady, they will be in Umuahia serving kolanut in Nnamdi Kanu's house.
Chai tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angel Awotarigha Celebrates His 32nd Birthday With New Pictures / Kehinde Bankole Vs Chanel Iman: Who Wore It Better? / Chidinma Finally Speaks About Her Relationship With Flavour Nabania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.