Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) (24376 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Jeko Jomo, Lady Missing After Suicide Threat On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2017
IgboticGirl:
Is there any Afonja in DAT area

They should quickly search every afonja house dia.... Those group of people are more Dan heartless wen it comes to skull mining and skull researching

For your mind now, you make sense.......... Good morning ma.
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Uniport ����������������
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by simpleshawls(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2017
If you are in kwara we have London used iphone 6 @ cheap price kindly check my signature or you come to our office @ challenge ilorin
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Eeyah 2 yrs..d family must be going thru hell now May she come back home safely
I just hope they haven't used her for rituals
Don't wish think evil against your fellow woman
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by 8744Kin(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2017
Andrewloans:
Do you need an urgent loan we give out loans from #30,000 to #1,000,000 on 4% for more information give us a call or apply by whatapps 081 0747 9780
Am interested. I need #112,000.
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2017
Danielmoore:

Don't wish think evil against your fellow woman

what's wrong with u na
did I wish her evil
Be careful danielmoore
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2017
grin
MhizzAJ:

what's wrong with u na did I wish her evil Be careful danielmoore
grin
MhizzAJ:

Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

OK I have heard MhizzAJ wink
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by solochris(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Hmmm, God help us
what are you observing
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by sobastical: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
This op is really hardworking
And you're also hard work to get on front page with off key comments..lol
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by columbus007(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2017
sobastical:

And you're also hard work to get on front page with off key comments..lol

sobastical my guy

I'm sorry I forgot to dedicate this one to you.

the op prettycrystal really works hard to get her news. her news are always authentic and fresh, unlike the others here that just recycle stories. she's a very hardworking lady
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by andyanders: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2017
dukeprince50:
stupid excuse for a family, so after 2yrs, u are now taking it seriously, because she is mentally challenged abi, if na one doctor for the family weh lost, shebi ona go look for am that same week

Exactly. For 2yrs, none of the family members EVER cared for her whereabouts. Nonsense.
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by columbus007(m): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2017
blezzymoore:
I pray she is found heal, hearthy & sane
ok,go and find her,once you find her,heal her,feed her so she will look hearthy,then cure her so she can look sane undecided ,then bring her home,once you do that you can now sign here. ................ thanks. grin
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2017
hmm for 2yrs running...
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by mozele(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2017
IgboticGirl:

They should quickly search every afonja house dia.... Those group of people are more Dan heartless wen it comes to skull mining and skull researching

madam please if you dont have anything sensible to do, its more adisable you go and sleep other than....

I no talk anything. Just go and sleep.
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by Lastking147(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2017
IgboticGirl:

Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by Stamina246(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2017
OK brother let start looking for her now..go to the north let me go to the south
my brother: are you mad? you go to the north let me go to the south.
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by sobastical: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

sobastical my guy

I'm sorry I forgot to dedicate this one to you.

the op prettycrystal really works hard to get her news. her news are always authentic and fresh, unlike the others here that just recycle stories. she's a very hardworking lady

Lol, you ehn. ...me your guy
but what happened to your previous comments that didn't go well with folks here
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
sobastical:

Lol, you ehn. ...me your guy
but what happened to your previous comments that didn't go well with folks here

lol it is impossible to like all my comments na.

I'm not jollof rice so everyone can't like me.

it's just my opinions and my opinions can't sit well with everyone.. it's a normal thing abeg leave them.

Daddy I will dedicate my next ftc to u, don't worry
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by sobastical: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

lol it is impossible to like all my comments na.

I'm not jollof rice so everyone can't like me.

it's just my opinions and my opinions can't sit well with everyone.. it's a normal thing abeg leave them.

Daddy I will dedicate my next ftc to u, don't worry

Hahaha, not everyone like jollof too..lol
I sent you something did you. see?
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
IgboticGirl:

Igbo in ritual involvement is second to none. even d skull miner are still learning and queing behind, u won't doubt that because Anambra and Abia state lead while other state follows
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by Bibi294(f): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
IgboticGirl:

Kpele.... Must you be tribalistic?
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by Rozaytee: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
dukeprince50:
stupid excuse for a family, so after 2yrs, u are now taking it seriously, because she is mentally challenged abi, if na one doctor for the family weh lost, shebi ona go look for am that same week
ode do u know weda they have been looking for her every blessed day for d past 2years
Re: Lady Missing In Delta For 2 Years Now, Family Offers Reward (Photos) by oluwadiyar: 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
evans again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) / Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others / Abia Bullion Van Robbery: I Only Moved The Arms For Operation - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.