Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? (1917 Views)

2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US / Sulaimon Olufemi's Family Pleads For Clemency After 18 Years On Death Row / Jonah Abbey, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested By DSS After 10 Years On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2017
I know this is a very controversial subject but I will speak my mind and air my views irrespective of how shocking, distasteful or crazy they might seem and most importantly because it isn’t under the category of what’s termed as Hate Speech.

Today 11/9/2017 makes it exactly 16 years since after the deadliest attacks in modern times struck the United States, brutally murdering about 3,000 people in a single day.

This is not to mention the dastard bloody wars preceding the 9/11 attacks which not only permanently changed and shaped the dynamics of world affairs and politics for worse but also permanently engraved an everlasting wound in the hearts and minds of thousands and millions of people around the world most especially regions in the Middle East which were affected by the colossal and unimaginable destruction/destabilization of lives and properties which they still suffer till this day and may never fully recover from..

But 16 years down the line after that very dark and horrific day, the true circumstances and facts surrounding the widely accepted cause of the 9/11 attacks remains shrouded in a lot of mystery and controversies.. This is even as more exposé and evidences from numerous independent and non-independent investigations and observations by security, building, aviation, military and government experts from the US and around the world using best scientific methods of analysis, research and evaluation, constantly uncovers the irregularities and obvious falsehoods of the official and widely accepted 9/11 commission’s account and conclusion on the hijackings of airplanes by so-called terrorists which they crashed into the Pentagon (The Most Defended Building in the world as at that then) and the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre buildings, completely collapsing and destroying it within minutes killing thousands of people trapped inside it..

Today, I wouldn’t want to delve deep into elaborating on the true realities of the great evil that occurred that day (though i would be posting investigative guides, links and materials as this thread progresses), but I would open the floor to you guys to express your views and opinions on what you really think happened on that fateful day in the hopes of educating ourselves with an open mind on this subject..

For me, after years of exposure to alternative facts and information (thanks for the internet) coupled with my personal investigation and piecing together of the all the missing links and puzzles in the events & scenarios before, during and after the 9/11 tragedy, I have come to the unequivocal conclusion that the 9/11 attacks were an ultimate evil scheme (false flag) and inner workings of the United States government under the then George Bush administration spearheaded by the elitist string pullers who work behind the scenes and call the shots on American affairs to set the ball rolling for an evil blood thirsty incursion of the oil rich middle east regions having successful deceived and dumbed the American people into believing the 9/11 attacks where orchestrated by some group of Islamic terrorists from Saudi Arabia masterminded by Osama Bin Laden (Ultimate Lie 1); all of whom latter turned out to be either none-existent or false identities with practically little to no technical abilities to carry out attacks of such enormous scale which they were accused of..

Unfortunately, the American people had already fallen for the deceptive bait of these evil monsters - hook, line and sinker thereby winning over the emotional sympathy and support of the American people in order to seamlessly execute their abominable grand plan of going to WAR (with the sweat and blood of tax-payers) in the guise of fighting terrorism (Ultimate lie 2) but which in reality was to colonize/conquer insubordinate strategic regions of the middle east in order to –

(1). Install a tyrannical puppet leader who would always do their bidding while brutally ruling, enslaving and having a firm grip on the people for the sole aim of been in charge and control of that country’s political affairs and climate (remember what the war in Vietnam was all about??)

(2). Lord over the economic and financial systems of that country by installing a central bank to effectively control its financial institutions and economic affairs of the nation..

(3). Have unfettered access to steal and loot the common wealth and natural resources of that country..

All these been part of their modern imperialistic agenda of global conquest and dominance which they have always executed all over the world..

The evidences to support these claims I and many other people who share the same viewpoint have been stressing about are just too conspicuous and overwhelming if anyone dares to do a little dig up on the facts which are always readily available on the internet that it’ll take only a stubborn and downright narrow minded person who prefers to stick his head in the sands of ignorance and deceit than be face or be confronted by truth and stark realities of what is truly going around them; probably for fear of been harshly jolted from their complacent bed of lies which they have become too comfortable with..

Yes this is 2017 and 16 years on after that 9/11 incident, it would be very cool for many people to say - 'Let’s forget what happened and move on'.. But that would simply be taking the easy way out and a gross insensitivity to the painful predicaments of those who lost dear loved once (not that I did but i am concerned for ignoble waste and destruction of human life by the elites) or the innocent people who died for an inglorious evil cause of elites without a glimmer of hope for true justice for them..

Such pains are even made more agonizing by the thought that a country as great as the United States keeps living a humungous lie 16 years after, with majority of the people still harbouring the erroneous believe that 9/11 attacks were the architect of some terrorists from the middle east and been relieved by a false sense of justice from the so-called bloody wars on terror in the middle east starting with Afghanistan which caused so great a devastation to that region that they might never recuperate from..

All for what cause and to what end

To think that this great abomination to humanity was carefully thought-out, planned and executed by the same people meant to lead and protect its people from the same dreaded evil of any potential external enemy makes it an even scarier thought and prospect of living with such malevolent and DANGEROUS people at the helm of our world affairs.. And like adding acid to injury, these great evil doers who hatched this great treasonable act the world is still shutting its eyes to, breath and roam the surface of the earth freely WITH NO SIGN OF EVER BEEN PERSECUTED for their crimes against humanity to this day..

Let that thought sink in for moment and then figure out for yourselves the unprecedented dangers of living amongst such people and the more potentially dangerous prospects of what these people could do at the snap of their fingers just to advance whatever evil ambitious they nurse in their hearts without a single opposition.. Let that sink in for a minute..

16 years on, no light at the end of the tunnel for the victims of that great evil who have been living all these years without closure from their pains and I am not even talking about hope for the rest of humanity.. What evil and prejudice could be greater than this while majority of the American people and world remains in a deep cycle of slumber..

I would end this write-up here and with a quote from a man who lost his only son to the attacks but has now awoken to the true realism of things and knows much better..

Quote of Man Who Lost His Only Son to the 9/11 Evil..

“I lost my son Bobby who was aged 26 on Sept. 11, 2001,
He just got a job and Merylinch ,
It always hit your point any time you just mention that day, It’s like the pain just comes straight up
And of course when you keep doing this you think it gets much better but just never gets better..
As a parent, I have an obligation to find out who murdered my son.
The 9-11 Commission and official investigation gave me nothing..
9-11 commission was not an investigation..
Am not a conspiracy theorists, I am a parent looking for the murderer of my son. And you have to be a slowpoke to think that 19 Arabs did it..
Again my dogs knows better than that..
So that’s very important,…
Put yourself in my shoes and think of your child been murdered and you’ve never had an investigation..
How would you feel if they refuse to investigate the murder of your child..

And the story has to be told..
Probably with the Americans, it’s like a big iceberg..
We live at the tip of the iceberg and we are afraid of the dark truth of our history.. And its getting worse and worse..
This is a real dark truth..
It would pull the whole iceberg down but hopefully it would rise back up, but we have to learn the truth or this country isn’t worth anything..
All of our history is lame..
And the people should be ashamed of themselves for not seeking the truth..”

So let me pause here with all my long grammar while trying to make a convincing point about what I know..
The floor is open to you guys, what do you think and what's your take on Sept. 11, 2001 as the world mark its 16th anniversary today..
Does the world know any better 16 years on..??
Do we still believe the accepted knowledge and account of what happened on that fateful day or do we now know better 16 years on??

Leave your comments and thoughts below..

CC:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

# 9/11 official story debunked in 5 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5LCByiai14

# One of the best Documentaries If you seek to know the real Truth on 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWiusdy1miI

# How the Elite Control the Masses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjGcUhkmID4

Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2017
Call to Activism

Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by lexzycc: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2017
So long, too long majek fashek
Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2017
lexzycc:

hmmmmm.... i know.. no vex.. i didnt intend to write all these longy but u could learn a thing or two....
Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2017
lexzycc:

But u remember what they say about hiding something from a black man and putting it in a book?? grin grin Come on, read that thing eeeee angry.... e no they bite.. or just enjoy the images cos they speak what i wrote up there..
Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
Of course nobody seems interested in topics like these.. if it was a topic or sex, celebrity or some irrelevancies, it would have been overflowing with comments and graced the front pages.. Talkingn about slumber.. The people don't even seem to care if they are dubmed or not.. Its such a shame..

Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ponder and Reflect

Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ponder and Reflect

Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Pause and Reflect

Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Pause and Reflect

Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Reflect

Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Observe

Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Pause and Observe.. The 2nd photo is fire engulfing the Pentagon moments after an alleged plane hit it.. Where are the plane debris?? And for a building hit with such a large plane at such a high impact from the sky still having its windows and structure very well intact .. Welldone grin

Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
WTC 7 Mystery..

Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
WTC 7 Collapse Mystery

Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
gooodd job op... Power even at ur people xpense
Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
i ave read boouut itt and for so long ah knew itz a conspiracy
Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
alexanderkings:
gooodd job op... Power even at ur people xpense

Thank you bro.. The People Oh come on.. U know what the ponds stand for in a game of chess right?
Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Denko2721987:

Thank you bro.. The People Oh come on.. U know what the ponds stand for in a game of chess right?
yea ah knw. Mehn itz unbelievable. Lot of lives lost jjst for vanity.. And they did justice to their plan by killling bin lladen. The seall snt to capture him had the opportunity to capttuure him alive bt they killled him asap
Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
And finally..

Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Let everything you've seen so far sink in for a minute even if you don't really give a heck about that incident (But remember their is great evil in this world and false flags can always happen anywhere and any time cos governments the world over really give less f**ks)...

And all these are just few of the facts scratching the surface on 9/11.. But I'l stop here..

Now do you still believe what the bloody monsters and liars (the US government and their handlers) told and showed the world on that day?

Believe anything you are shown and told in this life at face value without proper investigation at your own peril..

Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Aizenosa(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
The real reason for the 9/11 attack was to fool the world and give them a go ahead to attack Islamic nations, they killed Saddam Hussein because he didn't want to submit to us and how did they do that, by saying that he has nuclear weapons, they spent almost 10+ and not a single one was found.
Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Aizenosa(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
America armed ISIS to use them to fight the government of seria, now ISIS is carry out their own agenda of proclaiming an Islamic state. Now America is saying had they known.
Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by policy12: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2017
Op this is an eye opener..i never c ds story from this angle. This world leaders is like a cult
Re: 16 Years On After The Evil Day On Sept.11, 2001, Does The World Now Know Better? by Denko2721987(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
policy12:

Op this is an eye opener..i never c ds story from this angle. This world leaders is like a cult

A truely strange world it is..

(1) (Reply)

Bus Conductor Kills Pregnant Woman Over 50 Naira Change / Strange Demerge Nigeria Limited Web Pos Transactions / Uber Driver Killed By A Passenger Who Claimed He Just Wanted To Kill Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.