Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" (35268 Views)

Gun Explosion Killed Three Children In Taraba – Police / Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) / I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by slowbreeze(f): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nemesis1:
Jesus

Why is it that these so called ritualists specialized in killing and dismembering bodies look underfed?

Such a shame really

And for those shouting afonja, your brother was just recovered in Jos, a career criminal at that, rapist, thief and ritualist

D fact is dat It is more rampant in SW.For every 1 case here; there are 20 over dere..Truth is bitter dude.....

2 Likes

Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by Carlyboi(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
One of the most stringent measures that can be taken to curb this vile,hideous and inhumane acts is to to sentence the three parties involved to death by firing squad the contractor,the contracted and the middleman. it will drastically reduce the number of animals in human skins we have in this country and the activities of these herbalist/clerics should be regulated by the government and people should start raising alarm if they suspect the activities of this people who lives in their community to the relevant authorities.my two cents tho.
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by holluphemydavid(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
dis ones ought to rot in jail
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by idris4eva(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
That was how one of my ppa member was coming from CDs and she took a bike before she knows they have carried her to a bank ATM at Yaba and they gave her 100 for bike money back to her destination which is her ppa. It was when she got home it dawn on her she has been scammed and hypnotized by these criminals. Things like these happen everyday in Ondo town...I just finished my service in Ondo dis April and all dis Ace student too like awuf.....

Kidnapping,419 and rituals na dia way in Ondo.
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by Urchman27(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Awon afonja
the brown roof republic
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by lincs25(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
They must pay for their crime! Blood by Blood!! RIP to the girls.
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by ademijuwonlo(f): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Heartless Animals!!!
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by Mikeal09: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

OGUN state again!!!!

what's wrong with people in ogun state.

I'm sure those girls were going for ashaworism and the Christian Yahweh decided to punish them for their deeds.

All Slay mamas should learn from this, your god is watching you as you ride that man.

Christian Yahweh Am nt understanding.
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by KennedicalEnergy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Wickedness! You Will Soon Die And Meet Them
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by Ladyjumong(f): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
if nigerians are not the most heartless people ever living angry

2 Likes

Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by Austinoiz(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Why do afonjas now avoid skull mining threads.
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by mrlycan: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Another girl has been missing for over a week now. Adeyemi College of Education is hot now. Parent visit your pikin from time to time.
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by Uzyvicks(f): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Our law makers can not pronounce capital punishment on these offenders because they know they are also guilty of same offence. I. E these ones caught work for them.

1 Like

Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Eeroh95:
I'm not an Afonja but I think this tribal joke is getting out of hand...must we/you?

What do you propose? Start monitoring and arresting people for such comments? How much good do you think that will do?

It really depends on what you want to achieve: non-expression or re-orientation. Policing can do the first for you. But soon they will come for you as well, no matter what your intentions are. Someone, once determined to bring you down, will find a way to rope you in. Ever heard of "slippery slope"?

1 Like

Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by Daddybright1986(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Name checkers association of Nigeria...... Emirates branch London...... I wasn't disappointed

Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by akulaxx: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
which state leads in zoo rituals, lagos or ogun??
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by omoelerin1: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
FIDELITY24:
What is wrong with Ogun state and Oyo state, the news of human killings is becoming too much but what am still trying to figure out is how this people carry on with life knowing that they killed another human being because of greed. May God help us all!
calm down, then the story all over again.
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by abdulhamid0(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Afonjas
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by bionixs: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
StRichard:
This thing is getting serious. There should be capital punishment for ritual killings
everything you will be screaming Afonja,Afonja!. somebody must be known for something nau. like aboki,boko. ipob,shouting about marginalization. afonja,skull min......
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by Tchinaidi(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
AFONJA!!!......abeg somebowdi should help me with that afonja cap
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by ACE1010: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hmm!! Evil and heartless people everywhere!! Their mates are somewhere doing their families proud and their busy killing innocent people just to make money!!! People like are supposed to be hanged!!!!!
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by FOLLEY20(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
This is my judgment: let these boys die by hanging with immediate effect without appeal. I rise!
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by UncutSk(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Afonjas and atrocities
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by nwoye72: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ogun with their highest rate of ritualists
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by prewtyjulie(f): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
the painful part now will be that these demons would be pleading for mercy!
have you noticed the trend in Nigeria:
north are to BH and Fulani heardsmen killings
west are to ritual killers
east are to kidnappers
south are to vandalising
Every region in Nigeria has it's own problems.
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by blessyn50(f): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Skull min..... Na dem
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by Arkyval(m): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2017
IJEBU-this is where Lagos and abeokuta yahoo boys go for yahoo plus these days. They spend weeks dere and when they return my new starts to flow
Re: N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" by 400billionman: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Slynonny:
I know it must be them. Afonj......
Nah the same people my Broda.
This is not Hate Speech.
Speak bro...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? / Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion / Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.