Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note 8- The Complete Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 8- The Complete Review (586 Views)

Infinix Hot 8: The Perfomance Problem / The Most Complete Review Of Allcall W2-an IP68 Waterproof 3G Smartwatch Phone / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8- The Complete Review by Spacelord360: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2017
When I heard the Name Samsung Galaxy Note 8, I was like:

“That explosive type again >.< !!”?,

Anyways with apologies form the Saudi company promising a rigorous battery check in all their device we might no be experiencing such again.

Not me alone;

Many thought the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 as an Samsung S8 plus-plus kind of device (if that’s a thing), but when you talk about the Note 8 you talk about an impressive device.

Wait, its actually the best Samsung device, (you heard me right).

You will be a fan of the Tablets to be drawn to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 over the Galaxy S8, that’s because despite being the best device ever lunched by Samsung, its battery capacity is smaller than the S8 Plus (with 200 mAh less) and accompanied with its high cost.

The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is rated the best in its league, so lets get to the specs of this device.

Read a Full Review

Design
Display
Performance
Software
Battery
Camera
Security
Other Features
1.2 Pricing And Availability

See Full review http://techrector.com/samsung-galaxy-note-8/

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8- The Complete Review by MarkWayne89: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2017
What do you think about the screen size? Isn't it too big for your hands?

(1) (Reply)

Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL Review, Spec, Price And Release Date / Disadvantages And Advantages Of Rooting Your Android Device / I Need Iphone 6s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.