Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Actress Maheeda Reveals Why She Want To Sleep With Mayweather - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Maheeda Reveals Why She Want To Sleep With Mayweather (722 Views)

Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own / Cute Photo Of Maheeda’s 16-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Maheeda Reveals Why She Want To Sleep With Mayweather by Nollyzonenews: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2017
Nudist Maheeda, made news when she revealed her thoughts on wanting to have sex with boxing champion Floyd Mayweather.

Speaking with Sunday Scoop, Maheeda revealed her reason for this saying:

“Mayweather is the type of man I like. I like them strong, determined and focused, and he looks like a man that would know how to treat a woman well in bed. Contrary to what people think, I’m not after him for his money, I just want him to give me some good loving. And I’m sure he would also enjoy the experience with me.”

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-maheeda-reveals-want-sleep-mayweather/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Actress Maheeda Reveals Why She Want To Sleep With Mayweather by NaijaCelebrity: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2017
mtchewww
Re: Actress Maheeda Reveals Why She Want To Sleep With Mayweather by OkuFaba(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2017
MAHEEDA

Re: Actress Maheeda Reveals Why She Want To Sleep With Mayweather by GidifeedNews: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mumu
Re: Actress Maheeda Reveals Why She Want To Sleep With Mayweather by kidap: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
When will you have sense?

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Brand New 2017 Bugatti Chiron Worth $3million. / Must See:- 7 Most Popular Jobs Nigerians Do Abroad / Moesha Boduong Recreates Photo With Funke Akindele, Who Is Hotter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.