Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Royal Wealth Friendship Club - End Of Discussion - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Royal Wealth Friendship Club - End Of Discussion (1285 Views)

Discussion: Follow Your Talents And Passion Or Follow The Bag?!!! / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / Friendship Goals: 7 Female Friends Qualify As Medical Doctors In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Wealth Friendship Club - End Of Discussion by wealthydan(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2017
WHO WE ARE AT A GLANCE:

THE BIGGEST SOCIO-ECONOMIC BIZ CLUB IN AFRICA

--- We are an Association of like minded men and women;
---united by the spirit of love and true friendship;
---to help one another,
----socially, morally and financially;
---And to impact our society and our generation,
---With our financial and other earthly resources;
Entrusted to us by our God.
---we operate an income structure;
---that pays its members
---in ten ways;
---including Iincentives;
--- that runs into millions of Naira;
---which no organisation or company on planet earth;
---has ever paid or currently paying to its members;
---we offer world class Enterprenural skills and human capacity development;
--- in partnership with the finest and greatest brains and minds of our time
;
---We pay high premium on character and the fear of God.
---We are Royal Wealth Friendship club;
---We are the people of Power, Wealth and Royalty.
---Join me on the 15 of Sept 2017
As we have a date with destiny.

BE AMONG THE FIRST 100 PARTICIPANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY THAT IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED.

RWFC - A.K.A - END OF DISCUSSION
ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6739703 ONE wealthydan

1 Like

Re: Royal Wealth Friendship Club - End Of Discussion by icentd: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2017
RWFC is a wonderful system which particularly pays out above N90,000,000 into your Nigerian Bank Account, we have put a strategy on ground for the weakest member of our club to earn this amount in at least, one year. Before I proceed, may I say that this plan is not an upgrade sysytem where your downlines will earn money and refuse to remit to your account.
It is not a board breaking system where the board will break and you lose most of your valuable downlines.
It is not a matrix or stage by stage system where you will be heading a stage and be waiting for eternity for your downlines to meet or join you before you can earn. It is not also a cycler system where few people will earn with frenzy and the system gets stopped and stucked abruptly.
No! NO NO NO NO NO
Royal wealth FC operates a very simple and amazing unique unilevel 4 x 8 structure where you earn on all your members from level-1 to level-8, even if you are only on level one.
The registration fee of N15,000 When payed, u get registered, as a member, the N15,000 you paid is automatically shared or distributed among 8 people beginning with your sponsor and other Success lines upwards. When u REFER 4 people, their money is also shared among 8 people beginning with you and others upwards. From levels 1 to 6, you earn N1,500 per person who joins your net work. From levels 7 to 8, you earn N1,000 per person. By this process, it means that N11,000 out of N15,000 goes out to the people while N4,000 goes to the Club for your personal replicated website and registring you into 7 other mega programs that make tons of money for you without you introducing any person because, the Club does that for you.
This means, your duty is to build your club with maximum focus and you earn in a minimum of ten ways.
In summary, here is how your earning stands from the club's income structure.
(1) At level one, 4 people pay you N1500 each which is equal to N6,000.
(2) At level two, 16 people will pay you N24,000.
(3) At level three, 64 people will pay you N96,000.
(4) At level four, 256 people will pay you N384,000.
(5) At level five, 1024 people will pay you N1,536,000.
(6) At level six, 4,096 people will pay you N6,144,000.
(7) At level seven, 16,384 people will pay you N16,384,000.
(cool At level eight, 65,536 people will pay you N65,536,000.
At the end of the day, you would have earned N90,110,000 from the income structure attached to the club which is just one bonus out of ten. This is why we say that
RWFC
is in deed the end of discussion. Please, enjoy your day.
Re: Royal Wealth Friendship Club - End Of Discussion by Teebam4real: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO START EARLY.

I believe this agrees with Abraham Lincoln's quote "The best way to predict the future is to create it."

Steve Jobs “The best way to predict the future is to invent it."
John Schaar "The future is not some place we are going to, but one we are creating."
Leonard Sweet "The future is not something we enter. The future is something we create."

With all this said I think we have Today to start creating our future because Mother Teresa said "Yesterday is gone. tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."
Mahatma Gandhi "The future depends on what you do today."

So the choice is yours, will you choose to create the future you desire or do you desire someone else to create it for you?

Hello everyone.

Kindly permit me to use this medium to invite you to the launching of what is going to be the biggest socio economic biz club in Africa, *Royal Wealth Friendship club*.

DATE- Sept 15, 2017.
VENUE- Sweet Sensation Opebi, Ikeja.
TIME- 10 am.

WHO WE ARE AT A GLANCE:
--- We are an Association of like minded men and women;
---united by the spirit of love and true friendship;
---to help one another,
----socially, morally and financially;
---And to impact our society and our generation,
---With our financial and other earthly resources;
Entrusted to us by our God.
---we operate an income structure;
---that pays its members
---in ten ways;
---including a bonus;
--- that runs into millions of Naira;
---which no organisation or coy on planet earth;
---has ever paid or currently paying to its members;
---Like Uber that has no single taxi of its own;
---but operates the largest taxi pool in the World;
---we offer world class interprenural skills and human capacity development;
--- in partnership with the finest and greatest brains and minds of our time;
---We pay high premium on character and the fear of God.
---We are Royal Wealth Friendship club;
---We are the people of Power, Wealth and Royalty.
---Join me on the 15 of Sept;
As we have a date with destiny. Looking forward to seeing you,

BE AMONG THE FIRST 100 PARTICIPANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY THAT IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCH.

Royal Wealth Friendship Club all the way to financial freedom
Contact me on: Zero eight 0628939 nine two (WhatsApp)
Re: Royal Wealth Friendship Club - End Of Discussion by wealthydan(m): 6:50am On Sep 15, 2017
friday is the date call me zero-8-zero-67397031

Re: Royal Wealth Friendship Club - End Of Discussion by wealthydan(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Royal wealth Friendship club is essentially a socio economic biz club of men and women of like minds who in the spirit of true love and friendship has agreed to help one another socially, morally and financially.

For instance, how will you feel if tomorrow our database hits 100,000 people and when you are in need, every member contributes N200 to you which they will not find difficult to do. N20,000,000.
This can happen within a day or two at the click of a button from the Admin portal.

Above all, we have an income structure to further empower our members. One of such income pays over N90 Million Naira. Friends, without any equivocation,
I can boldly say that it is indeed, the dawn of a new era.
Re: Royal Wealth Friendship Club - End Of Discussion by wealthydan(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Its not a matrix system but its' called a 4 by 8 straight programm

If u refer 4
Dat can do d same
At d 8th level
It will amount to #90million +

All u need is to get d right 4 people

Den teach /train/Encourage/motivate... Dem to do d same... U refer just 4 ,
Ur 4 refer 4 each = 16
Ur 16 refer 4each = 64, 256, 1024, 4096, 16384, 65536
4 *#1500= #6,000
16*#1500= #24,000
64*#1500= #96,000
256*#1500= #384,000
1024*#1500= #1,536,000
4096*#1500= #6,144,000
16384*#1000= #16,384,000
65536*#1000= #65,536,000

Total = #90,110,000
Into your Nigerian bank Account
Re: Royal Wealth Friendship Club - End Of Discussion by wealthydan(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2017
its happening again today live

@ sweet sensation opebi, ikeja lagos state.

11.00am Prompt, every fridayz

come lets show you how to easily make money

SAY NO TO RECCESSION with RWFC

(1) (Reply)

I Think Yahoo industry has more future than education / For Your Authentic Leather Cooperate, Casual Shoes, Pams And Leather Sandals / Motorola Nigeria Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.