Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State (32091 Views)

Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians / Coronavirus: Aliko Dangote Donates 600-Bed Isolation Centre To Kano (Pictures) / Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
modified
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by bionixs: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

IPOB spotted again.
yesooo proudly if you say so. AFONJA!

Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by Seamareggae(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
God bless this man.

Let me ask my IPOB friends how much Nnamdi Kanu has ever donated to humanity.

I am talking of any donation even to any body in the East,for people affected by a lot of things.

My dear blind IPOBIANS how much has Kanu ever donated to anything?

He has donated his shoes for them to bend down nd kiss... Nnamdi wey need money pass them....

Nonsensical Nonsense. ..

1 Like

Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by flababa(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
cool cool shocked

Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by donoti23(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
modestbrowser:
Only? Very selfish of him... Not even $250M Some men can stingy eh.

EFCC needs to probe this man
maybe they mistake d $ sign for the # lol
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by Reeberry: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:
ol cheap ass nigga. only 250 million ? dangote needs to be flogged with koboko for being cheap
You are a big fool.
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by mrMeen(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
modestbrowser:

you fit go probe am na lubbish.
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by mrMeen(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
modestbrowser:

you fit go probe am na lubbish.
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by akigbemaru: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Gurusblend:
Chairman, National Committee on Flood Relief and Rehabilitation, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, says he has provided N250 million as relief assistance to victims of the devastating flood in Benue State.

Dangote said on Sunday in Lagos that this was in response to the request by the Benue State Government.

He said that the committee had also approved the release of one of its completed IDP Hostels in the state as a temporary shelter for some of the displaced people.

Former President, Goodluck Jonathan had on Oct. 11, 2012, inaugurated the Dangote-led 34-member National Committee on Flood Relief and Rehabilitation.

The committee was charged with raising additional funds to support the government’s efforts to provide adequate relief and post-impact rehabilitation to persons and communities affected by floods in the country.

Dangote said the State Emergency Management Agency had disclosed that more than 110,000 people in 24 communities, including Makurdi, were displaced by the recent flood in Benue.

The committee chairman said that asides the donation to Benue, his committee had also donated N150 million to provide relief assistance to flood victims in Anambra,

Dangote, in a statement by Mr. Sunday Esan of the Corporate Communication Department of Dangote Group, said that the committee had also released N118 million to the National Emergency Management Agency.

He said that this was to augment the N1.6 billion released by the Federal Government for procurement of food and non-food relief materials in aid of flood victims in 16 states.

According to him, the states are Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Abuja FCT, Kebbi, Kwara, Lagos, Niger, Ondo, Oyo, Plateau, and Sokoto.

He said that the committee was currently implementing the various projects in the 24 states affected by the 2012 nationwide floods.

Dangote said that the rationale behind the projects was to assist the benefiting states to better handle future emergencies, including flooding.

source: https://www.gurusblend.com/news/dangote-donates-n250m-flood-victims-benue-state/
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by idu1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
Unekz:

how much your father donate
He's just been playful...
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
God bless this man.

I am talking of any donation even to any body in the East,for people affected by a lot of things.

how can you compare Dangote to Kanu.. are they in the same league Financially? grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by Daddybright1986(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
An none of this flood victims will benefits from this, because the money will pass via polithiefcians
I weep for this cantri
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by adelumolo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
God bless this man.

The is a waste and those following him too are waste. Quote me
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by Andy2274: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=sukkot post=60348207]ol cheap ass nigga. only 250 million ? dangote needs to be flogged with koboko for being cheap [/. quote] flogged for donating #250m abi? Ingrates like you will never prosper because of hatred and greed. Na Dangote cause your poverty?
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by sukkot: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Andy2274 post=60350522][/quote] bros relax. am trolling. somebody cannot troll in peace again without somebody swearing for somebody tongue
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by Kingspin(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
God bless this man.

What a hell about ipob here? Dont you sleep at night? Everything ipob your pain will not end it so..... Start learning how to live with it. Because their agitation is ever.....
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by JaffyJoe(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
rocknation62:
The question is WHERE WAS YOUR DAD WHEN MEN WERE HUSTLING

Shots fired. Mother Of All Bombs.
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by Kaymaxine(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:
ol cheap ass nigga. only 250 million ? dangote needs to be flogged with koboko for being cheap
U should be castrated for been dis stupid and broke.
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by sukkot: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kaymaxine:

U should be castrated for been dis stupid and broke.
Dayum nigga. castration tho ? shocked
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by hipsyleema(f): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Make I see the 50kobo you donate biko.

sukkot:
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by Johngla(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:
whatever you do people will always see the bad in it
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by sukkot: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
hipsyleema:
Make I see the 50kobo you donate biko.

somebody cannot play with you again
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by indoorscholar(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:
Fool
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by jaszplus12(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
rocknation62:
GIVERS NEVER LACK... smiley
LACKERS NEVER GIVE!!
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by enemyofprogress: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
At least some people go thief the 50 million on top
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:

Op, why. at least he donated sumtin unlike sum stingy politicians.
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by tayejay(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:

That's commendable from Dangote... Where were when a fomer vice-president desiring to still rule this country donated pantry 5 million naira.... which ever, they have responded positively... how are you contributing positively to your own community?
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by Paparazy247(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Deattorney:

It doesn't matter bro at least he donated
At all at all na winch, u can as well contribute.
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by mikolo80: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Deattorney:

How much you don donate??
you de mind d mumu
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by sukkot: 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
tayejay:

That's commendable from Dangote... Where were when a fomer vice-president desiring to still rule this country donated pantry 5 million naira.... which ever, they have responded positively... how are you contributing positively to your own community?
thats a very good question
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by fitprince: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
only?
i can donate double and i am not dangote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account / Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down / N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.