Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State (32072 Views)

Aliko Dangote Donates 1 Million Bags Of Rice To Nigerians / Coronavirus: Aliko Dangote Donates 600-Bed Isolation Centre To Kano (Pictures) / Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by legendte(m): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
God bless this man.

Let me ask my IPOB friends how much Nnamdi Kanu has ever donated to humanity.

I am talking of any donation even to any body in the East,for people affected by a lot of things.

What contribution or impact have you made on earth?
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by EponOjuku: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
God bless this man.

I am talking of any donation even to any body in the East,for people affected by a lot of things.

Ojuku really tried for them. He gave them 2 bullets each to go and fight federal soldiers.

Kanu is only good in organizing burials for those killed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by centoke30(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by lafflaff123(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
legendte:

What contribution or impact have you made on earth?

IPOB spotted.
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by legendte(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

IPOB spotted.
Perpetual zombie on the move.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
For Nigeria to be removed from 3rd World countries...
1. We need to upgrade our educational sector,
The likes of Harvard, Yale etc produce graduates who end up becoming global innovators , our Educational sector both private and public only teach you to be a decent worker?
Why haven't a Nigerian graduate (excluding those aboard) produced even Nokia 3310?

2. We need to stop hating one another, let's learn to work together.

3. We Africans need to stop giving God our assignments to do. Every problem we have ranging from bad roads, to poor hospitals, most Nigerians always say "By God's grace", " or only God can help us"..

I love my country that's why I wish we could make it better for our unborn kids.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by nnokwa042(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
God bless this man.

My dear blind IPOBIANS how much has Kanu ever donated to anything?

a man in america donated 36 million dollars to Texas government, Nigerian government is useing dangote to syphon our money,in america dangote will be in prison by now,how can government kill other cement makers so only dangote will dominate it with his abboki brothers
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by Boyooosa(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Make dem no allow our leaders touch d money o! Abeg! Thank God say Thesigning dey London.
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by agbonkamen(f): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
God bless the man but make some rugged guy no divert d money oo because that thing is Common in Nigeria....
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by beautiful232(f): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
your already rich sir...but my GOD will make you 20timez richer ..GOD bless you..
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by zikkystar(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Well done
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by lafflaff123(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
EponOjuku:

Ojuku really tried for them. He gave them 2 bullets each to go and fight federal soldiers.

Kanu is only good in organizing burials for those killed.

Wiket.
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by KingMicky3286: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Gurusblend:
Chairman, National Committee on Flood Relief and Rehabilitation, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, says he has provided N250 million as relief assistance to victims of the devastating flood in Benue State.

Dangote said on Sunday in Lagos that this was in response to the request by the Benue State Government.

He said that the committee had also approved the release of one of its completed IDP Hostels in the state as a temporary shelter for some of the displaced people.

Former President, Goodluck Jonathan had on Oct. 11, 2012, inaugurated the Dangote-led 34-member National Committee on Flood Relief and Rehabilitation.

The committee was charged with raising additional funds to support the government’s efforts to provide adequate relief and post-impact rehabilitation to persons and communities affected by floods in the country.

Dangote said the State Emergency Management Agency had disclosed that more than 110,000 people in 24 communities, including Makurdi, were displaced by the recent flood in Benue.

The committee chairman said that asides the donation to Benue, his committee had also donated N150 million to provide relief assistance to flood victims in Anambra,

Dangote, in a statement by Mr. Sunday Esan of the Corporate Communication Department of Dangote Group, said that the committee had also released N118 million to the National Emergency Management Agency.

He said that this was to augment the N1.6 billion released by the Federal Government for procurement of food and non-food relief materials in aid of flood victims in 16 states.

According to him, the states are Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Abuja FCT, Kebbi, Kwara, Lagos, Niger, Ondo, Oyo, Plateau, and Sokoto.

He said that the committee was currently implementing the various projects in the 24 states affected by the 2012 nationwide floods.

Dangote said that the rationale behind the projects was to assist the benefiting states to better handle future emergencies, including flooding.

source: https://www.gurusblend.com/news/dangote-donates-n250m-flood-victims-benue-state/

Please its Just a pledged. Its not cash..... I can also pledge and my name will be written in all the newspapers.
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by maklelemakukula(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
maxiuc:
I hope those incharge wouldn't play with the money
this country is so corrupt
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by MrHenshaw: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:
ol cheap ass nigga. only 250 million ? dangote needs to be flogged with koboko for being cheap

Na Dangote cause the flood?
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by prettyboi1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Deattorney:

How much you don donate??

How much him donate? Abi him even get 1% of that money for account ? Na the question wey you suppose ask am be that.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by FIDELITY24(m): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
God bless this man.

and since when did you start comparing Nnamdi Kanu and Dangote? you just want to shout IPOB, make the hear say you talk.
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by Deattorney: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
prettyboi1:

How much him donate? Abi him even get 1% of that money for account ? Na the question wey you suppose ask am be that.
Bros you wan kill am ?? grin grin
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by lafflaff123(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
FIDELITY24:
and since when did you start comparing Nnamdi Kanu and Dangote? you just want to shout IPOB, make the hear say you talk.

IPOB spotted.
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by Alphasoar(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
kcmichael:
When will Deziani donate 1bn to flood victim in rivers state?
Tomorrow cheesy
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by martineverest(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
And Beyoncé donated $5m to hurricane victims
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by akaahs(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:
ol cheap ass nigga. only 250 million ? dangote needs to be flogged with koboko for being cheap

bros i just de wonder 250m, is it not tooo small for benue flood people? Compared to 1b he donated to kano market traders that were affected by fire
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by bionixs: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
God bless this man.

how many contracts wey them don give either Nnamdi Kanu or his people? oga get small sense na. hate dey comot sense for person head. that money small to have come from him.
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by Chevronstaff: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:
Lol...Broke people like u always think they have an opinion..
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by lafflaff123(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
bionixs:
how many contracts wey them don give either Nnamdi Kanu or his people? oga get small sense na. hate dey comot sense for person head.

IPOB spotted again.
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by sukkot: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
akaahs:

bros i just de wonder 250m, is it not tooo small for benue flood people? Compared to 1b he donated to kano market traders that were affected by fire
right ? like i am sure he spends 250m in one day to fuel his private jets
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by seXytOhbAd(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:

You are the definition of a Wasteman! Someone who has worked for his money deserves to decide how to spend it. You that is not as stingy as he is, oya donate your own let us know. Lazy Arrow
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by josielewa(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Realgana:
According to this article four Igbo states were affected.
This is a deliberate plan by the Hausa-Fulani to exterminate Igbos.
We no gree,we will shut down South East for one month as protest.

Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by anyebedgreat: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
maxiuc:
I hope those incharge wouldn't play with the money
you wey know..
Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by wisestfool1759(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
lolzzz

that's too harsh

lafflaff123:
God bless this man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by josielewa(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:
am sayin tho. that nigga hushpuppi spends that amount in a day in gucci shop

Re: Dangote Donates N250m To Flood Victims In Benue State by sukkot: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=josielewa post=60349118][/quote]

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum / Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account / Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.