Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

My Experience With "God Bless Ezenwata Motors" - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience With "God Bless Ezenwata Motors" (37553 Views)

GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With "God Bless Ezenwata Motors" by princemedico: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2017
prettyboi1989:
never heard of God bless ezenwata bus. they must be new in the business. if its not ifesinachi, okeyson, young shall grow, ekenedilichukwu, God is Good, peace mass transit, then it cant be so trusted. but why will you travel to the north at night? reputable transport companies will hardly disappoint you though. been in ekenedilichukwu luxury bus several times and its only on two occasions that their bus broke down. one of the conductor/driver was a mechanic so they were able to fix the bus without having to wait for one mechanic from far away. the first time their bus broke down was at their park in onitsha and the second time was on an express way around delta, we only waited for 2hours max.
Ekene... what did you say. That must be a long time ago. When it comes to fixing of fault, the drivers and conductors do fix faults by themselves, but don't forget that fault get level oo.
Re: My Experience With "God Bless Ezenwata Motors" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
princemedico:

Ekene... what did you say. That must be a long time ago. When it comes to fixing of fault, the drivers and conductors do fix faults by themselves, but don't forget that fault get level oo.
the fact that their drivers and conductors are able to fix their vehicles themselves, is something. i been to ekene bus park several times, before any of their buses move for a next day journey, they run checks on virtually every moving part of their vehicle, seen it with my eyes. cant say if its the same with others
Re: My Experience With "God Bless Ezenwata Motors" by ArcToyin(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2017
Keneking:
Why would you travel on a lean budget? Isi okpupu grin
Are you not old enough to know that all fingers are not equal.
Re: My Experience With "God Bless Ezenwata Motors" by okewumi: 7:47pm On May 24, 2021
I regretted following them in may 2021 from Onitsha (upper iweka) to Lagos. The experience was horrible. Keke napep will run faster than the luxurious bus. Pls run for you life when they appeal to you to join the bus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers / Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) / Woman & Her Children Die In Accident In Rivers. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.