Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Third Grader Uses CPR To Save Unconscious Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Third Grader Uses CPR To Save Unconscious Mom (455 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Third Grader Uses CPR To Save Unconscious Mom by Chiditron: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
A third grader was recognized by his school on Thursday for his heroic actions that helped to save his mother’s life. Dimitri Meram, of San Carlos, California, quickly administered CPR recently after his mother, who was not identified, hit her head on a car door and fell unconscious.

She awoke five days later in the hospital to discover that her son had performed life-saving measures after she collapsed. Dimitri said he had learned CPR during a lesson at Green Elementary School, and he knew that he had to act quickly.

“I just gotta do CPR,” he told the news outlet. “I mean, I learned it.”

Dimitri’s teacher said his actions were instrumental in saving his mother’s life.

“I’m incredibly proud of him,” Dimitri’s mother said “He truly is my special angel. The second he was born, he got his little finger out of the incubator and grabbed my hand. Just a very special connection.”

For more articles visit: www.womanlycare.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (photos) / Beautiful Photos Of Twin Sisters Got Married On The Same Day. / Greed (women’s Longer Throat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.