Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (126074 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by seyizma(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by Macdawid(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
shocked
Ayam not understanding... Is he her sugar daddy?
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by JESUDARA94(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
.......FROM SOCIAL MEDIA TO HELLFIRE........
Please spare a few minute to read this post, because
after reading it you will know your fate.
I'm not posting this write-up because i just feel like
posting it, but because this word is in mine heart as a
burning fire shut up in my bones, and i was weary with forbearing, and i could not stay for the neccessity
is lay on me.
The devil have blindfolded some people through
deceit and it dosen't matter attitude on facebook
through their profile.' know ye not that the
unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God ?' 1cor.6:9a. Let me be straightforward:- some people
don't know that they have turned to liar, becausee of
the willfull false/wrong information they providee on
their facebook profile or through what they are
posting. Why ? because they want to get people
attention or what ?. Please examine your profile and take heed to correction. Read this meticulously and
select your own:- who is
deceiving who please ?, don't you know that you are a
liar as old as you are ?
You are an undergraduate but you write in your
profile that you are a university graduate. Please who is fooling who ? You are liar You are an unemployed/
jobless person yet you fill in
it in your profile that you are the CEO of a company.
maybe you aree the CEO of unemployed people.
Please who is fooling who ? You are a liar.
What of false update of date of birth ?, you are born in the year 1960 but you write 1950 . Please who is
fooling who ?. If you know you don't
people to know your year of birth, why can't you just
hide it from public instead of deceiving. Please stop
this.
You know that you are not lover of God, and yet you put it on your profile that i'm lover of God and a
spiritual person. Hey! Please who is fooling who ?.
Why is it that you say you are opposite of who you
aree on social media, is it because you want to get
people attention ?, if you think that you are deceiving
people to get attention, be it know unto you that you are not deceiving anyone but you are fooling yourself.
You graduated from college of education, but you put
it on your profile that you are university graduate. You
are a liar !
Please i will cross boundary a little bit to the minister
of God on facebook with due respect, honour and humbleness of heart. Please beware of little foxes
that destroy vineyar. There are some minister that
will post that God said anybody that type amen in their
post will receive a miracle before tomorrow
daybreak, whereas God didn't say anything, some will
even lie that they have been on the mountain for the past seven days and that God says they should
prophesy to just 100 people life on facebook, whereas
they have not been to any mountain but they are in
there sitting room refreshing. Please know that if you
want to post or pray for anyone on facebook, why
can't you follow the example of prophet elijah in the scripture that will say by my word or if surely i'm God
servant let this or that happpen, if truly you are God
servant He is ready to back and establish any word
that proceed out of your mouth, or have you forget
that it is a lie to say tjus sith the lord when he saith not
which lead to woe upon anyone that lieth unto the The Lord.
Finally, please be warned. I am convinced that lie will
send believer to hell fire where fornicators, murderer
and other sinners also will end up. Please take heed to
correction and amend where neccessary.
Let me stop here because a word is enough for the wise.
N.B:- BEHOLD, this write up is post for the fall and rising
again of many, and for a sign which shall be spoken
against for it is subject to critic. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by orjikuramo(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nice decision. leave those criticising his looks n focus on what gives u joy.
PS - body no be firewood n time Don dey go. back when this girl was my ride and die crush.
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by rizkidrocks(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

This bloggers sef

so somebody cannot have king in peace again.

Now that I see him clearly, he's a very ugly gentleman, why is chidinma reducing her taste.
tha Bleep is dis 1 saying

1 Like

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by lovemeohlord(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

This bloggers sef

Now that I see him clearly, he's a very ugly gentleman, why is chidinma reducing her taste.
Ugly Ke,The guy is handsome o
You can show us your bf pics for inspection.lol.

5 Likes

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by PointZerom: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

This bloggers sef

She reduced her taste b'cos of his tail.

1 Like

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by WomanOfRace(f): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
okway:
Are Ibo men not men enough?

grin grin grin

If I be Ibo girl, me sef go wan marry Yoruba.

For your mind abi?

1 Like

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ah chidimma wetin u see for Afonja, sista to be honest with u, you re still single abeg open your eyes

1 Like

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by okway: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
emmyspark007:

The population of igbo ladies are more than igbo men. We igbos believe there is love in sharing, so yorubas are free to date or marry igbo ladies. Besides igbo girls tooo fine jor and their wify material is on a 100, so I won't blame yoruba boys. Heck if I were yoruba I wouldn't wanna date a Yoruba girl sef not to talk of marrying one sef grin..So many smart and successful yoruba boys would surely wannna go for igbo girls tongue

Any lies that help you sleep at night. Na you count the population nau. cheesy Of course the Yorubas snatch the pretty ones and leave the ugly ones for Ibo boys.

Yoruba guys rock.... wink

10 Likes

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by buchi16(f): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
dats good for her.... No man is ugly.... read dat smwhr
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by onyeezeigbo: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chidinma will not bring our pu*sy back to igbo land now undecided

1 Like

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

This bloggers sef

do u av a bf?
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
GUY, I BEG ON HER BEHALF... SHE'S JUST A YOUNG GIRL, SHE NEVER KNOW WETIN SHE DEY DO.... BIKO!

1 Like

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by isahsalee: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chidina, continue used men and dump style, God is watching
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by bigpicture001: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
this one has started again....once these igbo gals live in lagos for 5 to 10 years, they assuming that all tribes are equal esp igbo and yorubas...that is nit to say you won't see inter Tribal couples...but African families are extended ones which means that father in law, mother in laws, sister in laws, grand parents matter...if sh must know..tonto dice who toed her path had a failed marage Cus mother inlaws...sh should be watchful..if I were her I would rather go for a man with cultural compatibility...

1 Like

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by Bibidear(f): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

This bloggers sef

have u seen october 1st...the guy is handsome and then again his father is very rich.....she is lucky to have him not reducing her taste
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by Bibidear(f): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
orjikuramo:
Nice decision. leave those criticising his looks n focus on what gives u joy.

PS - body no be firewood n time Don dey go.
back when this girl was my ride and die crush.
have u seen oct 1st,,the guy is handsome

2 Likes

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
okway:

Any lies that help you sleep at night. Na you count the population nau. cheesy Of course the Yorubas snatch the pretty ones and leave the ugly ones for Ibo boys.

Yoruba guys rock.... wink
Lol..lies ke, abeg I no get that kind time to lie unnecessary, check south eastern states last census u go confirm am. Yorubas snatch wetin..lol...Igbos girls no dey ugly like their yoruba counterparts, infact its quite rare to see igbo girl wey ugly sef.

Anyways wetin make all this successful and smart yoruba boys dey even look for igbo girls sef ..I know an igbo girl will never marry a yoruba boy for love, una yoruba juju stop for where igbo girls dey o

6 Likes

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by Michael004: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
[s]
emmyspark007:

The population of igbo ladies are more than igbo men. We igbos believe there is love in sharing, so yorubas are free to date or marry igbo ladies. Besides igbo girls tooo fine jor and their wify material is on a 100, so I won't blame yoruba boys. Heck if I were yoruba I wouldn't wanna date a Yoruba girl sef not to talk of marrying one sef..So many smart and successful yoruba boys would surely wannna go for igbo girls tongue....
Ps: No sane igbo man will wanna marry a yoruba girl unless she is extremely beautiful or rich because yoruba girls wahala, infidelity and dirty too much
[/s]Chai I feel your pain. Nothing can pain someone more than this hehehehehe

5 Likes

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by wale2day: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
gfvgf

1 Like

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
swiz123:
The hight difference though
is height
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by Kulas: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hope two of you are really in TRUE LOVE and not because of celebrities this and that.We are tired of the high rate of crashed marriages from celebrities. Go for TRUE LOVE,forget about popularity so that you can have a lasting and joyful marriage.
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by bleskid: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
waitin concern me
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by okway: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol..lies ke, abeg I no get that kind time to lie unnecessary, check south eastern states last census u go confirm am. Yorubas snatch wetin..lol...Igbos girls no dey ugly like their yoruba counterparts, infact its quite rare to see igbo girl wey ugly sef.

Anyways wetin make all this successful and smart yoruba boys dey even look for igbo girls sef ..I know an igbo girl will never marry a yoruba boy for love, una yoruba juju stop for where igbo girls dey o

I have heard. grin cheesy grin

You know so many things na, mr I too know. Anyway I talk am say whatever helps you sleep at night. wink

4 Likes

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by michony505(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
emmyspark007:

Get this Every girl is awesome! Character is the real beauty!
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by okway: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]Chai I feel your pain. Nothing can pain someone more than this hehehehehe

lol no mind am. Why do you think Nnamdi Kanu called 99% of Ibo girls prostitutes? Cuz the pain of Ibo girls preferring to marry Yoruba was too much to bear. grin

6 Likes

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bibidear:

have u seen october 1st...the guy is handsome and then again his father is very rich.....she is lucky to have him not reducing her taste
NA EVABERRY U DEY TAKE SERIOUS? SHE CAN ADVISE 'SINGLE @41' FOR AFRICA. NA SO SO SHE GO DEY JUMP FROM ONE POST TO ANOTHER, ONE BLOG TO ANOTHER. ROMANCE SECTION NI O, IPOB NI O, CRIME NI O, EVERYTHING, NA SHE U GO MEET THERE. MAY BE SHE NO GET WORK SEF OR MAY BE NA PERMANENT NIGHT DUTY grin SHE DEY SHA.

@EVA, COM AND BEAT, NA FROM MY HOUSE I DEY TYPE.
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by muller101(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
I smell divorce if they take a step further
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by Michael004: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol..lies ke, abeg I no get that kind time to lie AZunnecessary, check south eastern states last census u go confirm am. Yorubas snatch wetin..lol...Igbos girls no dey ugly like their yoruba counterparts, infact its quite rare to see igbo girl wey ugly sef.

We Don hear hehehehe, chidinma don hurt this guy to bone marrow hehehehehe6. He actually expected his brother to toast chidima but he no fit hehehehe. That Yoruba boy go folk her well hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by columbus007(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
bloggers,kukuma talk say make una come see the guy wey dey fvck chidinma finish.
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
muller101:
I smell divorce if they take a step further
PROPHET OF DOOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features / Actress Genevieve Nene Is Dead (Pictured) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.