Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (126122 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by waternogetemeny: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Adebowale89:

what's special in Igbo ladies if I may ask? when I still dey flirt, they are at my disposal. the point is average nigeria ladies flirt and mingle around regardless of tribe but talking abt a lady staying with guy who gat no kobo, I can still beat my chest for Yoruba ladies before Igbo not because am Yoruba but because I have dated ladies from the two tribe

so your point?

U DEY ASK WHO?

ARE U NOT THE ONE BOASTING ABOUT YOUR CHINENYE.

CHINENYE IS NOW YORUBA BECOS HER PARENTS LIVE IN THE FORMER CAPITAL CITY OF HER COUNTRY.

YORUBA REASONING AT ITS BEST.

ARE U NOT THE PERSON THAT MADE IT UR BUSINESS TO INFORM US THAT; "ALHAJI KASHIMAWO JUST MARRIED ADAEZE FROM OWERRI AS HIS THIRD WIFE AT IKORODU LAST MONTH"?

NOW U ARE ASKING US WAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT IGBO WOMEN.

LIKE I SAID URS AND DAT OF UR BROTHERS IS A HEAD CASE. HATE GONE TERRIBLY WRONG. PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE!

1 Like

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
He looks like OC Ukeje.
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by waternogetemeny: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
THE AVERAGE YORUBA MAN WILL SAY IGBO ARE TOO PROUD BUT WHEN THEY MARRY FROM IGBOS THEY TOO BECOME PROUD.

THE IGBO WILL SAY THE YORUBA ARE ENVIOUS, WHICH IS TRUE.

THEY WILL CONDEMN THE IGBOS AND THEN GO ROUND THE BACK TO BEG TO MARRY THAT WHICH THEY CONDEMN.

I AM NOT AGAINST INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGE, WE HAVE TOO MANY IGBO WOMEN HANGING AROUND.

THE YORUBAS ARE FREE TO HELP DEMSELVES BUT NOTE THAT, I WILL REMIND DEM OF JUST HOW TWO FACE THEY ACTUALLY ARE AS A PEOPLE.

ONLY DOGS GO BACK TO THEIR VOMIT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by childrenday15(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
bloggers and aproko be like police n bribe. Inseparable
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
waternogetemeny:

U DEY ASK WHO?

ARE U NOT THE ONE BOASTING ABOUT YOUR CHINENYE.

CHINENYE IS NOW YORUBA BECOS HER PARENTS LIVE IN THE FORMER CAPITAL CITY OF HER COUNTRY.

YORUBA REASONING AT ITS BEST.

ARE U NOT THE PERSON THAT MADE IT UR BUSINESS TO INFORM US THAT; "ALHAJI KASHIMAWO JUST MARRIED ADAEZE FROM OWERRI AS HIS THIRD WIFE AT IKORODU LAST MONTH"?

NOW U ARE ASKING US WAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT IGBO WOMEN.

LIKE I SAID URS AND DAT OF UR BROTHERS IS A HEAD CASE. HATE GONE TERRIBLY WRONG. PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE!

for an Igbo girl whose her kinsmen hate Muslim to agree to marry a whole Muslim as third wife, is that not appalling and materialistic in nature?

Igbo ladies love money, no boosting abt them, the same puna wey dey get na em all other babes get. the more pretty a lady is/was, the more slack her puci lips become

3 Likes

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by okway: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
waternogetemeny:
THE AVERAGE YORUBA MAN WILL SAY IGBO ARE TOO PROUD BUT WHEN THEY MARRY FROM IGBOS THEY TOO BECOME PROUD.

THE IGBO WILL SAY THE YORUBA ARE ENVIOUS, WHICH IS TRUE.

THEY WILL CONDEMN THE IGBOS AND THEN GO ROUND THE BACK TO BEG TO MARRY THAT WHICH THEY CONDEMN.

I AM NOT AGAINST INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGE, WE HAVE TOO MANY IGBO WOMEN HANGING AROUND.

THE YORUBAS ARE FREE TO HELP DEMSELVES BUT NOTE THAT, I WILL REMIND DEM OF JUST HOW TWO FACE THEY ACTUALLY ARE AS A PEOPLE.

ONLY DOGS GO BACK TO THEIR VOMIT.

The average Ibo girl seek out Yoruba men who are more powerful and responsible than Ibo men cool

I understand why this story, like many others, would pain an Ibo guy like you. Yoruba men are simply mwahhhh. grin
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by bicon1: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Divay22:
I'm happy for her
She's already off the market.
Abi nw we don't know what Simi doing nw every thing is politics

adejass..co.ke/2017/09/nigeria-politics-enter-entertainment.html?m=1
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by waternogetemeny: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
Adebowale89:

for an Igbo girl whose her kinsmen hate Muslim to agree to marry a whole Muslim as third wife, is that not appalling and materialistic in nature?

Igbo ladies love money, no boosting abt them, the same puna wey dey get na em all other babes get. the more pretty a lady is, the more sack her puci lips became

U ARE A TWO FACE, WRECKAGE. IT IS A CLAN ISSUE, I HOPE YA SOUGHT URSELVES OUT THOUGH.

EVEN THIS ONE THAT WANT TO MARRY CHIDINMA, IF U GO THROUGH GOOGLE, U WILL SEE WHERE HIS COUSIN THE FILM PRODUCER WAS ABUSING IGBOS JUST BEFORE THE 2015 ELECTION. http://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/movies/gabosky-99-of-pirates-are-igbo-popular-producer-backs-kunle-afolayan-id3645132.html

HE IS THE SAME PERSON THAT SET UP AN IGBO GIRL FOR HIS COUSIN.

FFK ALSO, WE REMEMBER TO WELL, ALL THE HATE FILLED ARTICLE HE WROTE ABOUT THE IGBOS.

THEN HE WENT AN MARRIED AN IGBO WOMAN DAT GAVE HIM A SON.

LIKE I SAID, GO MARRY URSELF AN IGBO WOMAN, HOWEVER, I CANNOT IGNORE UR BACKBITING AND UR TWO FACE NATURE.

I WILL REMIND U.

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by okway: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
waternogetemeny:

U ARE A TWO FACE, WRECKAGE. IT IS A CLAN ISSUE, I HOPE YA SOUGHT URSELVES OUT THOUGH.

EVEN THIS ONE THAT WANT TO MARRY CHIDINMA, IF U GO THROUGH GOOGLE, U WILL SEE WHERE HIS COUSIN THE FILM PRODUCER WAS ABUSING IGBOS JUST BEFORE THE 2015 ELECTION.

HE IS THE SAME PERSON THAT SET UP AN IGBO GIRL FOR HIS COUSIN.

FFK ALSO, WE REMEBER TO WELL, ALL THE HATE FILLED ARTICLE HE WROTE ABOUT THE IGBOS.

THEN HE WENT AN MARRIED AN IGBO WOMAN DAT GAVE HIM A SON.

LIKE I SAID, GO MARRY URSELF AN IGBO WOMAN, HOWEVER, I CANNOT IGNORE UR BACKBITING AND UR TWO FACE NATURE.

I WILL REMIND U.

When did FFK maary that bleached girl? grin grin grin

She's his babymama. Give him a son or not, it won't make him stay. He's using her for political relevance to gain Ibo sympathy. Why do you think he hasn't married her.

Anyway, na dem know o. Yoruba men stay winning grin

Why didn't she say yes to her ibo suitors?

2 Likes

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by waternogetemeny: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
okway:

When did FFK maary that bleached girl? grin grin grin

She's his babymama. Give him a son or not, it won't make him stay. He's using her for political relevance to gain Ibo sympathy. Why do you think he hasn't married her.

Anyway, na dem know o. Yoruba men stay winning grin

Why didn't she say yes to her ibo suitors?

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WAT AM SAYING. 2 FACE BACKBITERS WHOSE ANCESTORS WERE STONED DOWN FROM HEAVEN.

THEY ARE CURSED TO ALWAYS RETURN BACK TO THEIR VOMIT.

THERE ARE PEOPLE U DECEIVE, BUT NOT ALL OF US, UNFORTUNATELY FOR U.

1 Like

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by okway: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
waternogetemeny:

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WAT AM SAYING. 2 FACE BACKBITERS WHOSE ANCESTORS WERE STONED DOWN FROM HEAVEN.

Please what exactly are you saying? You're not making sense.

Who are the backbiters? Who has no sense of identity and ancestors? Who are desperate to feel a sense of identity with the same Jews who denied any link with them? grin

Whose women are getting pummeled by Yoruba weapon of destruction?

3 Likes

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by jamesachile2: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
forget Biafra jo
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by waternogetemeny: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
jamesachile2:
forget Biafra jo

SEE THIS SENTIMENTAL OLD FELLOW.

DIS COMMENT IS DELSUIONAL.

IN UNITED KINGDOM,(BRITISH) THE SCOTISH, ENGLISH AND IRISH HAVE LIVED TOGETHER FOR OVER 5 THOUSAND YEARS AND INTERMARRIED.

YET THE IRISH GOT INDEPENDENCE ABOUT 8YEARS AGO AND THE SCOTISH ARE BUSY CALLING FOR REFERENDUM FOR SCOTLAND.

THE ETHIOPIAN AND ERITREA ARE PRACTICALLY BROTHERS BUT THEY FOUGHT A VERY BITTER WAR TO SEPARATE DESPITE THOUSANDS OF YERAS TOGETHER.

NOW, HOW LONG HAVE IGBO, YORUBA AND HAUSA BEEN A NATION? LESS THAN 60YEARS, TO BE PRECISE 57 YEARS OLD.

THE AFOREMENTIONED WERE NOT PUT TOGETHER BY ANYBODY, THEY CAME TOGETHER NATURALLY.

NIGERIA ON THE OTHER HAND IS A PRODUCT OF IMPERIALISM, COLONISATION AND SLAVERY, PUT TOGETHER BY THE BRITISH.

WHITES SAY BLACK MAN IS IRRATIONAL AND GOING BY UR COMMENT, THEY MIGHT NOT BE TOO FAR FROM THE TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by Davidscott(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
beta for u chi
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by deb(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
sukkot:
i guess she wasnt feeling flavour

She is a decent girl she can't date a player
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by FemiFimile: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
deb:

She is a decent girl she can't date a player

she just yanshed him instead. phew! undecided
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by KingRollins01(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
If all these bloggers will use their investigating skills to ascertain the whereabout of the remaining chibok girls, Nigerians will realy appreciate their efforts. Mtcheeeew! cool
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
waternogetemeny:

THE GUY U QUOTED DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYTHING U HAVE TO SAY, LET THAT SINK INTO UR HEAD.

IF U LIKE, GO AND MARRY ALL THE IGBO PEOPLE LIVING AND WORKING IN THE FORMER CAPITAL CITY CALLED LAGOS DAUGHTERS, DAT WAN CONCERN U.

DONT ASSUME ANY MORE THAN THAT THOUGH. U ARE STILL A TRIBAL BIGGOT THAT IS COWED INTO MARRIAGE WITH THE TRIBE HE HATES THE MOST, JUST TO ACT OUT.

GO THROUGH THIS THREAD AND SEE WAT UR YORUBA BROTHERS ARE SAYING.

THINGS LIKE YORUBA DICK FUCCK IGBO PUSSY AND ALL THAT.

I FEEL ALOT BETTER KNOWING THAT WE IGBOS HAVE SO MUCH DAMAGED THE YORUBA PSYCHE TO THE POINT OF COMMITING SUICIDE OR PERPETUALLY SINGLE WEN DEY CANNOT FIND AN AGED IGBO WOMAN TO ACCEPT THEIR PROPOSAL.

U NEVER SEE ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA TAKE PRIDE IN MARRYING OUTSIDE THEIR TRIBE.

IGBO MEN DATE AND FEW MARRY YORUBA BUT U DONT HEAR OF IT OR SEE THEM BOASTING ABOUT IT.

YORUBA SPEND HIS ENTIRE BUDGET TO GET CLOSE TO ONE IGBO GIRL AND IT IS NATIONAL NEWS. LOLLZ!

Why are u guys distubing unaself.
Ignore those jobless people.
Chidinma and the guy aint even dating.
That was a movie scene...even kunle afolayan confirmed it on his instagrame. And blasted pulse news that carried the fake news.

U should should know chidimma is a picture teaser.
She teased korede, wizkid, flavor, phyno, runtown, falz,..
Beside she cant be unreasonable to datr this old man

1 Like

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by ubergold(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
rizkidrocks:

tha Bleep is dis 1 saying

You fell for his trick. He usually makes odd comments to get mentions. Just ignore him
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
okway:
Ibo boys are simply not men enough for the selective mating process.

grin grin grin

If I be Ibo girl, me sef go wan marry Yoruba.

Chidinma is lucky to have this fine Yoruba king. Tall, dark and handsome.

Any lies that help you sleep at night. Na you count the population nau. cheesy Of course the Yorubas snatch the pretty ones and leave the ugly and dirty ibo gals for small Ibo boys. Any left over okay looking ones are snatched by abo.kis for prostitution. wink

Yoruba guys rock.... wink
So from ur slowpoke mind,all Igbo girls will leave Igbo boys to marry Yoruba,can u listen to urself?? I blame who gave u phone and data to browse
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by tk4rd: 5:53am On Sep 12, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
hmmm chidinma
So, by now, I guess she is definitely no more a.....
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 6:14am On Sep 12, 2017
flavour.flavour.flavour.....iz d word dat kum tu my head wen I tink of chidinma
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2017
okway:

Just like Ibo women are ditching Ibo men for Yoruba men wink

See how Peter Okoyo ditched Ibo girls for Yoruba woman grin grin grin I pity the Ibo tribe, Yoruba men will scatter scatter una girl's brain before they return them to Biafra.

The last time I checked...it was said that Igbo men don't marry outside....and we know that is a fact and people especially the Yoruba women has been complaining

The ratio of women to me is higher ...I think that the left overs should go to Yoruba

The question is ...who takes care of your left overs ?
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 8:39am On Sep 12, 2017
waternogetemeny:

And fani dumped his Yoruba woman for Igbo

Ooooni did the same

The question is why don't they appreciate their women ...are their women that bad that their men don't want them

That's the question IAM asking
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by ameri9ja: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
JaffyJoe:
Yipee to inter-tribal unions, death to bigotry and hate.
Hello everyone,
This is ameri9ja, founder of the Danist movement.

JaffyJoe, I'm nominating you to become a Danite, if you don't mind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♡♡ DAN = Love ♡♡
"Love Is Our Resistance "
DAN, the uniters. DAN, the good people.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria 
Danite - Member of DAN 
Danist - pertaining to DAN 
**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association if Nigeria)
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved homeland, Nigeria. We encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation. These are our core values.
**Other than these core values, any other views expressed by any Danite are his own views and do not reflect the views of any other Danite.
**DAN is not on the side of any person, group, or party.
** Every Danite has the right to use the Danite list to state his opinion or to counteract any opinion he does not agree with even if by another Danite.
**To become a Danite, you must indicate strong interest or be nominated by a Danite.
**Please paste this part of the post to appropriate posts or threads you wish to bring to the attention of other Danites.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as possible by emailing: 
Wetinconsignme@asia.com
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by moghulis: 3:22am On Sep 13, 2017
okway:

Just like Ibo women are ditching Ibo men for Yoruba men wink

See how Peter Okoyo ditched Ibo girls for Yoruba woman grin grin grin I pity the Ibo tribe, Yoruba men will scatter scatter una girl's brain before they return them to Biafra.

guy you no dey tire ni?
You've been struggling to say what I don't know.
Igbo boys snatch the most beautiful of una Yoruba girls without bragging about it.
Powede Lawrence fer example gringringrin.

Those fatty bon bon, smelly orobo yoloba girls are left for you people.
You can ask seyi shay how she enjoyed patoranking's big dick.
Or ask DJ cuppy why she can't leave Anichebegringringrin
Or you can even ask Adeshua Etomi why she is drooling over Jidenna while Banky W is forcing himself on hergringrin.
And before I forget, Lola rae is greedily enjoying Tekno's big cassavacheesycheesy
Igbo guys ravage una yoloba girls with their big kondo without the aid of any enhancement buh una weak-ass, bobrisky, denrele type of men will need all them baba Oyo, baba meji, baba this, baba that herbal melicine to keep up the pacegringringrin.

Igbos don't make mouth.
Our deeds speak for us.
Ask your sister, she will tell you.
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by okway: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
moghulis:

guy you no dey tire ni?
You've been struggling to say what I don't know.
Igbo boys snatch the most beautiful of una Yoruba girls without bragging about it.
Powede Lawrence fer example gringringrin.

Those fatty bon bon, smelly orobo yoloba girls are left for you people.
You can ask seyi shay how she enjoyed patoranking's big dick.
Or ask DJ cuppy why she can't leave Anichebegringringrin
Or you can even ask Adeshua Etomi why she is drooling over Jidenna while Banky W is forcing himself on hergringrin.
And before I forget, Lola rae is greedily enjoying Tekno's big cassavacheesycheesy
Igbo guys ravage una yoloba girls with their big kondo without the aid of any enhancement buh una weak-ass, bobrisky, denrele type of men will need all them baba Oyo, baba meji, baba this, baba that herbal melicine to keep up the pacegringringrin.

Igbos don't make mouth.
Our deeds speak for us.
Ask your sister, she will tell you.

Lies.

lol @ Ibos don't make mouth. The biggest lie in that post. Ibos are the most empty, yet loudest boasters in Nigeria.
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) by moghulis: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
okway:

Lies.

lol @ Ibos don't make mouth. The biggest lie in that post. Ibos are the most empty, yet loudest boasters in Nigeria.

tell me the lie in what I saidcheesycheesy afonja mumu.
Dey there make pant dey wear you.
Igbo boys grab the best yoloba girls by the puccygringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features / Actress Genevieve Nene Is Dead (Pictured) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.