Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Rivers State Police Parade Rearrested Ritual Killer,ifeanyi Dike(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers State Police Parade Rearrested Ritual Killer,ifeanyi Dike(pics) (712 Views)

"I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out / UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Police Parade Rearrested Ritual Killer,ifeanyi Dike(pics) by stephenduru: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
The Rivers State Police Commissioner, Mr. Ahmed Zaki, on Monday paraded the rearrested Ifeanyi Dike, who allegedly murdered his eight-year-old niece, Victory Chikamso Nmezuwuba, for rituals. He was paraded at the State Command in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, before a crowd of onlookers who were eager to catch a glimpse of the suspect.

Dike was caught by a local vigilante group during a failed attempt to dispose the body of Chikamso after removing some body parts, including her eyes and tongue.

The suspect escaped while in police custody, but was rearrested in Jos, Plateau State, on Friday by a team of policemen.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/police-parade-rearrested-ritual.html?m=1

Re: Rivers State Police Parade Rearrested Ritual Killer,ifeanyi Dike(pics) by madridguy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
The Nigeria Police should also parade with him the saboteurs within the Nigeria Police that aided his escape.
Re: Rivers State Police Parade Rearrested Ritual Killer,ifeanyi Dike(pics) by sarrki(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Am very sure nah ipob member

Re: Rivers State Police Parade Rearrested Ritual Killer,ifeanyi Dike(pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
stephenduru:
[s]The Rivers State Police Commissioner, Mr. Ahmed Zaki, on Monday paraded the rearrested Ifeanyi Dike, who allegedly murdered his eight-year-old niece, Victory Chikamso Nmezuwuba, for rituals. He was paraded at the State Command in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, before a crowd of onlookers who were eager to catch a glimpse of the suspect.

Dike was caught by a local vigilante group during a failed attempt to dispose the body of Chikamso after removing some body parts, including her eyes and tongue.

The suspect escaped while in police custody, but was rearrested in Jos, Plateau State, on Friday by a team of policemen.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/police-parade-rearrested-ritual.html?m[/s]=1

Afonja trying to say Igbos do it to... LOL. Even my Dog knows that ritual killings is the birthright of Afonjas. No date, fake source...could very much have been posted by the OP afonja before posting it here. And by the way he is SS since you call them SS when oil is involved.
Re: Rivers State Police Parade Rearrested Ritual Killer,ifeanyi Dike(pics) by sarrki(m): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
I now understand

I see

This are one of the reasons Igbos claimed rivers state
Re: Rivers State Police Parade Rearrested Ritual Killer,ifeanyi Dike(pics) by sarrki(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Olu20090:

Afonja trying to say Igbos do it to... LOL. Even my Dog knows that ritual killings is the birthright of Afonjas.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Police Parade Rearrested Ritual Killer,ifeanyi Dike(pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

shocked

Same afonja as the op....this guy has over 30 accounts/monikers.
Re: Rivers State Police Parade Rearrested Ritual Killer,ifeanyi Dike(pics) by Evablizin(f): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2017

They should charge him to court immediately before the same police men will plan for his escape again

(1) (Reply)

Cairo Is Number One Worst City For Women / Muslim Father Of Murdered Pizza Delivery Driver Forgiving Killer In Court. / OMG! UNIBEN Senior Lecturer Shot Dead In Benin (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.