Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Illustrating The Divine Trinity With The Human Head - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illustrating The Divine Trinity With The Human Head (377 Views)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / The Divine Pattern Of Wealth Transfer In The Last Days - Joseph Prince Sermon / Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Illustrating The Divine Trinity With The Human Head by FaithfulServant(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
The idea of the divine Trinity or God existing in three forms: Father, Son and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19), has been one of the most controversial topic of discuss in modern day Christianity. Some argue that the idea means three gods; while some say it means one God in three persons.

It’s brain cracking. I personally found it extremely confusing at the early stages of my conversion before this very idea sprang up in my mind. Even at that, I’m still finding more answers to many unanswered questions concerning the topic. In the mean time, let me give out what I have and know for now as no man can have or know it all in a single day just as Rome wasn’t built in a day.

The word “trinity” was not spelled out verbatim in bible; just as the word bible was not spelled out verbatim in the bible also, but the idea of the trinity is found in the bible (Colossians 2:9). The word that signifies the concept of trinity in the scriptures is “Godhead”. Godhead is the synonymous word for “trinity” in the bible just as bible is not found in the word of God but the word “scripture” is found and it’s the synonymous word for “bible” in the word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).

In Romans 1:20 KJV: “For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:”
In other words, the invincible thing of God are clearly seen even from the creation of the world and by the things that are made in it both eternal power and Godhead (I.e. trinity) itself (Romans 1:20). This means that the Godhead can be understood with the thing that are made in the world but in this case I will be using the human head which we all have and see everybody with everyone on daily bases.

The trinity from my own observation of the head of the beautiful child from the photo uploaded is one God in distinct forms performing different functions using the eye, nose and mouth as the model with eye representing the Father, nose representing the Son and the mouth representing the Holy Spirit (Isaiah 43:10; 1 Corinthians 8:4).

The eye represent the all seeing part of God who is omnipresent with eyes going to and fro the earth seeing all the doings and goings of man (2 Chronicles 16:9; Proverbs 5:21).

The nose represent the breath and life giving part of God and this is through Jesus Christ who is the way, the truth and the life and no man can come to the Father unless through the Son, Jesus (John 14:6; John 6:63; John 6:53).

The mouth represent the Holy Spirit which is the speaking part of God teaching man all things concerning the Father and Son (John 14:26).

God, unlike man, who is the creator of the universe can choose to exist and appear in any form that pleases Him and does not mean He is not the same one God (Exodus 6:3). I believe God chooses to appear in different forms because the sinful nature of man cannot withstand the righteous form of God since light and darkness have nothing to do with each other (Romans 1:18; Psalm 71:19).

The Holy Spirit, who is God, descended in the form of a dove during the baptism of Jesus does not mean the Holy Spirit is dove but that God Himself signifying His presence in the form of a dove (Matthew 3:16-17). The Holy Spirit taking the form of fire at the Pentecost does not mean the Holy Spirit is fire but took the form of fire signifying the presence of God (Acts 2:1-4).

In like manner also , God took the form man in Jesus to die for the sins of man (Philippians 2:6) does not mean that God is man or man is God, but God in man (John 1:14).

The ear represent the man who cannot see God but God can see man and everything through anything (2 Chronicles 16:9). Man cannot see the invincible Father, Son and Holy Spirit but is expected to pay attention to the invincible speaking part of God– the Holy Spirit, but the Devil and minions represented by the temporal hair and as numerous as grasses grow so tall to cover the ear (man) to prevent man from hearing voice of the Holy Spirit but in the end their labour will be in vain as they will be cut off and thrown and burnt into an eternal lake of fire (Revelation 20:10; Revelation 20:15; Psalm 37:38).

Source: http://www.gospelandtruth.com/2017/11/illustrating-divine-trinity-with-human.html?m=1

Re: Illustrating The Divine Trinity With The Human Head by FaithfulServant(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
It was posted here first in a topic I titled" Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant ": https://www.nairaland.com/3768611/biblical-christian-quotes-lessons-faithfulservant

Follow the topic to get more of this and in order not to miss any action

(1) (Reply)

~wise Words About God~ / Is The Bible Historically Accurate? / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.