Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Simi Is Such A Loving And Caring Lady - Adekunle Gold's Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Is Such A Loving And Caring Lady - Adekunle Gold's Mum (1708 Views)

Simi Recalls Borrowing Adekunle Gold’s Mum Old Car To Attend Shows / All There Is To Know About The Lady Adekunle Gold Was Allegedly Cheating On Simi / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Is Such A Loving And Caring Lady - Adekunle Gold's Mum by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mothers of Adekunle Gold and Simi have spoken about their children's exploit in the music industry and also the relationship between the duo. They both also talked about how it felt like when their children said they wanted to do music.

Simi's mum said about Simi, 'Even when she was in school she has always said she likes to be into music, she knew what she wanted to do and I have been encouraging her and any parent should encourage his or her child. Do not force your own ideas on your child. So she wanted to be in music and I pray for her, encourage her, entrust her into the hands of God so I am happy that she is doing what she is happy doing'.

'If she was working in the bank she wouldn't be a happy person, this is what she wanted to do, she is happy doing it and I am happy for her', she said about Simi.

Simi's mum also spoke about how it was when her daughter was yet to make it big in the music industry.

'At the beginning when the music was not moving on well, but being a child of God I've always trusted God that eventually thing will work out better and we are where we are today'.

Speaking in an interview with HipTV, Adekunle Gold's mum revealed the tussle within the family when her son decided to go into music. She said she was surprised when Adekunle Gold wanted to quit his job for music adding that he is the only son and the first child.

When asked about Adekule Gold's relationship with Simi, Adekunle Gold's mum said, 'Simi is such a cool, diligent, amazing, caring and loving lady. That's all what i can say', she said.

View source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/09/mothers-of-adekunle-gold-and-simi-speak.html

cc: Fynestboi MissyB3 lalasticlala

Re: Simi Is Such A Loving And Caring Lady - Adekunle Gold's Mum by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2017

Simisola Marry this Yoruba boy na

Haha It's clear his momma loves you too.

Give his Mum grandchildren
Re: Simi Is Such A Loving And Caring Lady - Adekunle Gold's Mum by 40kobo77: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

Space Booker.
Re: Simi Is Such A Loving And Caring Lady - Adekunle Gold's Mum by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Adekunle's mummy is now doing the toasting...

1 Like

Re: Simi Is Such A Loving And Caring Lady - Adekunle Gold's Mum by Yoshy: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Adekunle Gold, abegii leave my crush for me o cry

Simi can sing Shia.
Re: Simi Is Such A Loving And Caring Lady - Adekunle Gold's Mum by Yoshy: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Simi my crush
Re: Simi Is Such A Loving And Caring Lady - Adekunle Gold's Mum by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
I tout as much
Re: Simi Is Such A Loving And Caring Lady - Adekunle Gold's Mum by Evablizin(f): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin
Mama at work
Re: Simi Is Such A Loving And Caring Lady - Adekunle Gold's Mum by BoyHuncho(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
I can bet my last 10 Kobo that adekunle is already kpanshing this Simi geh..

Yoruba demons no dey dull..Na the work we dey do cool

Re: Simi Is Such A Loving And Caring Lady - Adekunle Gold's Mum by Tamarapetty(f): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
k
Re: Simi Is Such A Loving And Caring Lady - Adekunle Gold's Mum by Sunnybabe(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
simi with her Indian voice thou..... Kunle is the guy jawe
Re: Simi Is Such A Loving And Caring Lady - Adekunle Gold's Mum by lordkush: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
damn I love this lady. her latest abum is the bomb
she's the queen of naija RnB tiwa enter bush

(1) (Reply)

OAP Toolz Shows Off Her Figure In Beautiful New Photos / Actress Funke Akindele Set To Deliver Her Twins Early Next Year / Mercy Aigbe Shares New Stunning Photos As Her 40th Birthday Gets Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.