Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Buy Rice Direct From Thailand - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy Rice Direct From Thailand (1140 Views)

Cheaper Rice From Thailand, $25 Per Bag / Who Want To Buy Rice From Thailand / I help people buy rice in wholesale quantities from Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Rice Direct From Thailand by dammyadey2: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2010
Hello and thank you for visiting this post. this is just to inform you that you can now buy rice direct from Thailand without releasing the money untill you get the goods and then pay the money three days after which the goods have been cleared off the sea. all you just have to do is to open a LC (letter of credit) with your bank and the deal is done and i guarantee you that you can get the orders completely sold within that three days.
For more informations on this, kindly contact Mr. Damilola Adeyemi on: 07027615360 or email to legacytrader1@gmail.com, dammyadey25@yahoo.com
Happy Business, Happy Man.
Mr. Damilola Adeyemi.
Re: Buy Rice Direct From Thailand by realcanon: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2010
my brother adeyemi, you are about to witness another clug in your life.is better you resist the goodiies opportunity present to you.that l/c would be discounted then you are in trouble.pronto
Re: Buy Rice Direct From Thailand by dammyadey2: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2010
Thank you for the pieces of advice but i am not a kid in this business perhaps, its gonna be Irrevocable letter of credit and bank to bank. undecided undecided undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy wink smiley

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Hotel You Want Us To Run For You? / Empty Containers For Sale / Dredgers Available For Lease And Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.