Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Cheaper Rice From Thailand, $25 Per Bag - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cheaper Rice From Thailand, $25 Per Bag (2474 Views)

Do You Want To Import Rice From Thailand / Who Want To Buy Rice From Thailand / I help people buy rice in wholesale quantities from Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheaper Rice From Thailand, $25 Per Bag by nowonder(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2010
we are into the importation of Rice and sugar from Thailand and we are looking for dealers or people to buy in bulk from all across nigeria . plz call the number below if you are interested .

miminum of 1000 bags at a time

Re: Cheaper Rice From Thailand, $25 Per Bag by onabajo(f): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2010
Hi so or 1000 bags how much is per bag.Pls let me know.You can reach me on 08023306703
Re: Cheaper Rice From Thailand, $25 Per Bag by cornel318(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2010
Am seriously interested,
kindly reach me on

chicornelrip@yahoo.com
Re: Cheaper Rice From Thailand, $25 Per Bag by asscend: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2010
i have cheaper rice from Abakeleke, its home grown and stone free.

i also have from Bayelsa and Lokoja.

Intrested, go to these regions and start farming.

When are we going to look in wards to feed our nation?

Import this import that.

Its so easy to starve Nigeria, just place an embargo on Naija and starvation will set in. Kai even sugar is imported, Lord have mercy.

Mr Poster, i am not trying to spoil your business in anyway, you are actually helping to feed Nigerians as the demand is too much, as you make money from importation also remember you can make even more from exportation.
Re: Cheaper Rice From Thailand, $25 Per Bag by DrKitaun(m): 5:33am On Mar 16, 2010
Brilliant post!
Re: Cheaper Rice From Thailand, $25 Per Bag by Tolulop001(f): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2010
asscend:

i have cheaper rice from Abakeleke, its home grown and stone free.

i also have from Bayelsa and Lokoja.

Intrested, go to these regions and start farming.

When are we going to look in wards to feed our nation?

Import this import that.

Its so easy to starve Nigeria, just place an embargo on Naija and starvation will set in. Kai even sugar is imported, Lord have mercy.

Mr Poster, i am not trying to spoil your business in anyway, you are actually helping to feed Nigerians as the demand is too much, as you make money from importation also remember you can make even more from exportation.

GOD BLESS U MY BROTHER!!!
Re: Cheaper Rice From Thailand, $25 Per Bag by RockSuit: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ poster
I'm interested but no phone no to call

(1) (Reply)

Invest 1m Into Our Coconuts Importation Business And Earn 150k Monthly. / AGO TRUCKING we pay Facilitators N660,000 Every Week [[August 2013]] / London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.