Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) (20600 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Terrorists During A Meeting / Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Camps / I Told Shekau To Stop Using Innocent Girls As Bombs – Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by dobekey(m): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
PART 1 Horrible experience from yesterday night. .......... *** I was sitting on my bed resting, hoping to get a girl that will pass the lonely night with me... HMMMM, What should I do," should i go to ashawo joint " noooo HIV IS REAL, " should i call my gf " her momc go kill am ayhh wetin i go do GBAM ! GBAM!! GBAM !!! Who come dey knock for my door , ( thinking ) come in the door is open OMG See shape, this one pass figurev8 next thing whey i hear from this angel " YOUR FRIEND TOYIN SAID I SHOULD COME AND PASS THE NIGHT WITH YOU, HIS PARENT AEE AT HOME , SO THINGS DID NOT GO AS PLANNED" talking to my self==God nah how you take dey work you are so wonderfull AH YOU CAN COME IN MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE it is good to have friends, A friend in need is a friend indeed .. after small gisting with the babe sleep come carry am i just sit on top bed dey look am I no fit bang this girl when she dey sleep, for me its disgusting and unenjoyable wetin I go do devil nah bad man next thing, beta idea knack my head make I try fore play ( touch sex sensitive spot for her body) make I start with her boobies as I strech hand won press am my heart start to dey beat like parade band Ben get morale now this girl no go beat you if she catch you highest she go shout l stretch my hand again catch the boob, press am first time, press am second time Next thing she turn ************* LOADING PART TWO REVIEW PART ONE GIVE MORALE MAKE I WRITE PART TWO cc sKeetz thepussyhunter richidiho I hope I gave the above moniker what they want HIT LIKE IF IT MAKE SENSE
(Modify ) ( Quote) ( Report ) 2 Likes (Share )
http://donkeymails.com/pages/index.php?refid=bencrane click the link if you are intrested in making
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by Aminuabiolamuhd(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Another lie for gullible kids

They must have evacuated the Boko boys to Aso Rock or a safe location and bombed an empty Forest and empty houses

Since Buhari became the president, when was the last time you saw the Nigerian Army fighting Boko Haram,
arrested a Boko Haram member ?? Meanwhile, their Commander in Chief Dr. Shekau is somewhere right now swallowing Amala and Ewedu

Bunch of jokes
It's obvious from your name that you are not just addicted to women but also high on drugs.ur Clouded by hate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
paiz:
Just boko haram is taking years to defeat and you people want to provoke the easterns to war...
Aboki sense and Igbo man sense are highly and distinctively different.
Dialogue will do the job.

It took just 3years to defeat the east undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by abbaapple: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
[s][/s][s]
Addicted2Women:

They must have evacuated the Boko boys to Aso Rock or a safe location and bombed an empty Forest and empty houses

Since Buhari became the president, when was the last time you saw the Nigerian Army fighting Boko Haram,
arrested a Boko Haram member ?? Meanwhile, their Commander in Chief Dr. Shekau is somewhere right now swallowing Amala and Ewedu

Bunch of jokes

Any war against Boko Haram is a war against the North - Mohammed Buhari (2014)
[s][s][/s!]

Mad man
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by lonlytroy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
story to distract nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by introvertedsoul: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
All these fake videos.
Today BokoHaram killed, tomorrow BokoHaram bombed.....We no dey see their body!
Abeg was the plane MOTIONLESS and just capturing images recording video abi how this whole thing take happen ?
This na better CGI jor.
Try again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by Primebuilders(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Addicted2Women:

[b]

Bunch of jokes

[/b]

For the bold , an insider must have told them to move. That u s how they told us they have capture sambisa forest and chase out bokoharam and have declare it camp Zero for military training. They brought out shekarau Koran as evidence. But today we are hearing a different story about camp zero. It simply show they just ask bokoharam to shift and claim they capture it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by paiz: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

They were never defeated, the war was postponed to 2017.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by paiz: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

So watch out for the counter attack
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by tempest01(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

You need help

You need help my friend
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by Terminator1234g: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

You need help
idiot u no dey see them for ground operations ba. Tell your brave father to go there na. slowpoke.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
introvertedsoul:
All these fake videos.
Today BokoHaram kille, tomorrow BokoHaram bombed.....We no dey see their body!
Abeg was the plane MOTIONLESS and just capturing images recording video abi how this thing take happen this whole?
This na better CGI jor.
Try again.

I think sey na only me see am o! fake news

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by Turbocharged: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
All I see is a computer generated simulation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by Diso60090(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Na so so cartoon video them they show every time una drop weapons give them say na bomb

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by bams2999(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Good job, may ALLAH help my hometown
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by potent5(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
So bokoharam get building somewhere and all this while nothing was done about it till now. Na waoh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
Terminator1234g:
idiot u no dey see them for ground operations ba. Tell your brave father to go there na. slowpoke.

Come na me you suppose dey quote? undecided
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Flashh:
Seems you just learnt this word.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by Diso60090(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
bams2999:
help them your brothers or your home town? i nor understand your comment open up cuz we killing them all
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by introvertedsoul: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
tempest01:
Cowardly army.... Why not go on a ground offensive after the strikes?

I pity us if we are ever faced with a conventional war.

That's never going to happen. The Nigerian Army is a joke and they know it.
They thread cautiously in the face of even the most technologically inferior African countries, knowing they are better prepared for combat.
Simple examples would be the recent UNANNOUNCED, UNAUTHORIZED and UNCHALLENGED docking of a Cameroonian naval ship in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by introvertedsoul: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
bams2999:

You are from Sambisa?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by introvertedsoul: 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Primebuilders:

For the bold , an insider must have told them to move. That u s how they told us they have capture sambisa forest and chase out bokoharam and have declare it camp Zero for military training. They brought out shekarau Koran as evidence. But today we are hearing a different story about camp zero. It simply show they just ask bokoharam to shift and claim they capture it

What does that tell you about this Army, this country and this whole arraignment?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
kingxsamz:

have sense

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by Michealforever: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Bunch of jokes

Hatred has taken away your ability to think straight. Sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
I thought this guys have been reduced to a non-territory holding terror group...?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by tempest01(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
introvertedsoul:
All these fake videos.
Today BokoHaram killed, tomorrow BokoHaram bombed.....We no dey see their body!
Abeg was the plane MOTIONLESS and just capturing images recording video abi how this whole thing take happen ?
This na better CGI jor.
Try again.

Two different planes... One was reconnaissance the other for the bombing run.

My issue with them is that the army should go on ground offensives after these bombs are dropped.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by introvertedsoul: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
tempest01:

Two different planes... One was reconnaissance the other for the bombing run.

My issue with them is that the army should go on ground offensives after these bombs are dropped.

Have you seen similar videos from Air forces of other countries?
The fighter jets themselves send visual feedback to base from their cameras / combat cam or whatever they call it.
Why haven't they shown those? I am still convinced this is computer generated imagery being shown.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by Flashh: 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
AFONJACOW:
Just grow up.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Flashh:
Just grow up.

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by Flashh: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
AFONJACOW:
Fǔck off as well.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by CrtlAltDel: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
All negative comments from the pained ipig will not change the fact that if you provoke Nigeria you will be treated same way as Boko Terrorist….. But note that when the bombs start hitting your flatheadss we Nigerians will call it fake and propaganda when you run naked to UN or ICC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Flashh:
Fǔck off as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him / Nigerians Queuing For Fuel In Benin At N235 Per Liter (Photo) / Man Defrauds Stanbic IBTC Bank Of N60 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.